/mnk Fun!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » /mnk fun!
/mnk fun!
 Odin.Lowblow
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2011-02-26 19:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ino right! hp is the shiz!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-26 19:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It has nothing to do with naivety, it has to do with while it works, there are better ways to do it, so it's more or less pointless.

It's not new information. Counterstance has been around for years and we all know how it works.

It has nothing to do with accepting it. I'm just merely pointing out it's inefficiency. I don't personally care whether you do it or not, but it's still inefficient.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-02-26 19:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

/MNK is actually really MP efficient. It's just not time efficient. You're right though, you are reduced to the offensive power of a stick of butter, for sake of saving a shitty healer the time to maybe cast slow for once (Since you're seriously near SlowII's potency with all the Cruor buffs and ***)

Much as I supported MNK sub, I really don't like it, just saying it has enough merit to be used sometimes.
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2011-03-20 22:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly, too much nonsense in here, sounded like an interesting thread. xD
I don't think this has ever been intended to end up saying /mnk is THE way to go. It's just fun and now I honestly consider trying it out.
Before abyssea, /mnk has been of absolutely no use for me as sub whatsoever, on any job, so that didn't even come to my mind. xD

Been playing DRG for ages now and /sam for almost everything and I can't say how much I hate seigan+TE. Unfortunately, you have to use it most of the time though, unless you get a pt where you don't have 99% idiots,suckers, lazy-*** and complainers (with no mp-issues nowadays too, go figure). That's for exp parties anyway, since DRG has always been highly underestimated and therefore rarely chosen for anything else. Well, that didn't change anyway. xD

Anyway, thx for trying it out with atmas and all!
I might give it a go sometime. =D