Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21953 21954 21955 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Shichishito 2021-09-19 09:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

alzeerffxi said: »
you have to press buttons, yes because of how gearswap work the game is now unplayable without for current Content, so yes people abused it square got confused and made things worse, please try playing the game without it and do ur own manual macros its fun but ul rage of how incompetent it is vs new content
i'm not sure what content you are referring to, if you mean odyssey then i barely have any experience with it myself.
i believe you are confusing gearswap with other addons like react and jaowait, those are addons are straight up hardcore cheats and even hidden in the windower launcher, you need to input the old konami cheat code or some ***just to access them.

gearswap was basically the blue print for equipsets so i imagine you can do most things gearswap is intended for with ingame equipsets, although less comfortable, slower and with some extra steps here and there.

unless you insist on 100% legit play i suggest you take a closer look at gearswap, maybe try it out to see if you like it or not.
 Asura.Tsm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 09:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Why do you hate ffxi alzeerffxi? You aren't doing that name justice
wonder if this schtick ever gets old, you do it to everyone.

ban draylo, worse than fonewear
By Draylo 2021-09-19 09:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a valid question, it could apply to you too. If you hate a game why do you bother to keep playing it and posting on forums related to it? Seems really weird to me. No different than your constant hate you post, just look at your post history lol. Does THAT ever get old?
By Shichishito 2021-09-19 10:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

man, haven't seen fonewear post in a long while. speaking of bans, haven't seen eiryl post in a couple of days either, what happened?
By Draylo 2021-09-19 10:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Think they got temp bans from the last drama thread
By Shichishito 2021-09-19 10:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

i thought fonewear got banned a long while ago, is he on a sock? i'm sure i could remember if i've seen his avatar recently.

how long do temp bans last around here and why would someone bother to ban a RMT like eiryl? he's probably right back on some sock account 5 minutes after the ban.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-19 10:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bastok first on Odin this week, awwww yeahhhhh \o/
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-19 10:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
i thought fonewear got banned a long while ago, is he on a sock? i'm sure i could remember if i've seen his avatar recently.

how long do temp bans last around here and why would someone bother to ban a RMT like eiryl? he's probably right back on some sock account 5 minutes after the ban.

He did, permanently, but he comes back with constant sock accounts. The last one I blocked recently, he literally contributes 0 to any discussion it's like some bot that ***posts for its function.
By Viciouss 2021-09-19 10:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Bastok first on Odin this week, awwww yeahhhhh \o/

Even losers get lucky sometimes.
By Draylo 2021-09-19 10:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Falling into the rabbit hole of Hot Toys, the detail on them is just incredible, too bad they lack any articulation.

Anytime Marvel does something they come out with a figure the day after lol.

I'm looking at some older stuff they did and am a little hesitant to buy them. Given the prices are all double what they originally were and apparently they have issue with deterioration on certain fake leather or clothing. They look so cool tho
[+]
By Shichishito 2021-09-19 10:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

He did, permanently, but he comes back with constant sock accounts. The last one I blocked recently, he literally contributes 0 to any discussion it's like some bot that ***posts for its function.
i thought at this point we are all just here for the shitposts.
however i'm not convinced who ever you blocked was fonewear, even if he doesn't use his avatar he'd give it away by posting simpson shorts.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-19 10:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh I'm pretty convinced Joemamma is/was fone as well
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-09-19 11:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The updated music for the Pixel Final Fantasy remakes is pretty banger
[+]
By Shichishito 2021-09-19 11:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

what's the evidence? i'm missing at least 2 good indicators.
i've seen you guys go paranoied befor. that one guy that got banned or asked to be deleted - forgot his name, think he was british or european, yellow avatar and had a tendency to start arguments that would channel in intellect braging. i remember his name, directX.
afterwards ppl constantly called sus, suspecting it's him again.
By Draylo 2021-09-19 11:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

No evidence needed, this community is so small we can really easily see the sock accounts and who they belong to. Nobody stays hidden for long, not you either :p
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 11:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

No evidence needed, this community is so small we can really easily see the sock accounts and who they belong to. Nobody stays hidden for long, not you either :p
is this technically your sock account since your main account got banned for exploiting?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-19 11:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

As an update to last night: I did go to the hang-out, and they did talk about XIV a lot, but they weren't jerks about it this time. I actually give them full credit for never once trying to coerce me into playing the game nor once bash XI. It was actually a lot of fun.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-19 11:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tsm said: »
is this technically your sock account since your main account got banned for exploiting?

You're trying really hard, aren't ya? Just so you know, this is 2021, I think you're stuck in the past.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 12:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You're trying really hard, aren't ya? Just so you know, this is 2021, I think you're stuck in the past.
trying to understand what you define as a sock account since 90% of your posts are about them.

you got banned for exploiting, does that make this your sock account?
By Draylo 2021-09-19 12:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

90% of my posts aren't about them, looks like math isn't something you're good at. I also didn't get banned for exploiting, you're taking a lot of L's here. Go look up what a sock account is, my name is clearly posted for anyone to see I don't have to hide behind a different account like you.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-19 12:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jokes on him, I already am under the rest
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 12:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry about your mental health issues. i hope you get the help you need soon

hopefully you can get back to playing ffxi soon, looks like you don't play anymore but still post here. i can't imagine how painful that must be
By Draylo 2021-09-19 12:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow belittling someone too, there is no level Tsm won't go to harass someone.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2021-09-19 13:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

your desperate need to be relevant is really tiring
By Draylo 2021-09-19 13:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

your desperate need to be relevant is really tiring

Yikes
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-09-19 13:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Introducing Dollfie Dream Y’shtola

Quote:
In collaboration with high-end doll makers Volks, we are pleased to announce that Y’shtola will be making her debut as a 24-inch (60-cm) doll in the Dollfie Dream series! ...

Price: $980.00 USD
Pre-order Period

Friday, September 17, 2021 to Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 6:59 a.m. (PST)

* Note that this product is made to order.

First Page 2 3 ... 21953 21954 21955 ... 22553 22554 22555