Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21857 21858 21859 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-05-10 20:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I call dibs on Hug’s copy of bludblor if they kick the yharnum plague ridden rat bucket
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-10 22:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I know that these are currently so few that they're insignificant, but good for them. Every one of these I see, I have just the tiniest sliver of hope to cling to.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-05-10 22:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-05-10 23:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I know that these are currently so few that they're insignificant, but good for them. Every one of these I see, I have just the tiniest sliver of hope to cling to.

Don't forget, you gotta have at least four interviews before they end up picking one of the competing applicants that they knew they were going to pick weeks ago because he/she had the exact same position at another company, thereby giving you false hope and wasting your time because they had to go through the formalities of corporate hiring procedures.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-05-11 00:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought like 15 lbs of clay today... I only needed a pound... But maybe there's a day I wanna do a lot of clay stuff!!
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-05-11 02:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-05-11 06:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You get fat just by looking at it
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-05-11 06:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
I bought like 15 lbs of clay today... I only needed a pound... But maybe there's a day I wanna do a lot of clay stuff!!

Kinda like the hundreds of stacks of something i always have to buy in AH just to have one ingredient for a random recipe.

Though in virtual world its easy to just /toss everything. Or just dump in an inventory
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-05-11 06:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
This was a really nice photoshoot and a great article. Billie is killin' it.

Program beta kittens downloaded.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-11 07:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

Oh. My.

That's too much onion, but the concept. Holy ***.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-05-11 07:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so glad I quit my last job. It's utterly destroying that manager because he's never actually hired anybody before and has no idea what he's doing. A long, long time ago I had suggested he bring back a co-op student who completed the same college program I had. He was a great employee with a great work ethic. But the boss never reached out because it would mean he'd have to pay another employee.

When I left it shocked him, and he did call that employee in. I even saw his car as I was leaving one day as he was in the office, indicating probably the only managerial task I've ever seen him do. But then he told me about the interview the next day and how it didn't go so well. The interviewee apparently asked for a decent amount of money because he would be starting with experience as well as education, but the manager literally laughed in his face (his own words) which prompted the guy to stand up and leave.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-05-11 09:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually no one wants to work for the ****y wages they want to pay.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-05-12 11:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

...just another day at 14,000'. Pike's Peak Cog Railway restoration is finished and they'll be resuming runs this week after over 2 years closed to rebuild the entire track up the mountain. The new cars arrived from Switzerland 2 months ago, and now they've got their new plow to maintain the track at the start and end of their service season (typically May-November).

Truly a beautiful way for someone visiting Colorado to see the top of a 14er with no climbing experience.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-05-13 00:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i'd like to take my car out west and do some of those mountain roads like pikes peak. see how quickly i can tear through them. we have some good spots in TN, but the roads in the surrounding states tend to be garbo. tn is a very, "first in roads, last in education" kinda state. we can't read, but at least car go fast.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-05-13 02:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

SHF SSJ4 Goku sold out everywhere in seconds, I despise scalpers :|
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-05-13 02:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-05-13 08:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
welcome to the fun club, now since you're bored make a gamba for doom!

(I usually literally only toggle it for dyna windy and it's just for cursna...)
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-05-13 09:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i'd like to take my car out west and do some of those mountain roads like pikes peak. see how quickly i can tear through them. we have some good spots in TN, but the roads in the surrounding states tend to be garbo. tn is a very, "first in roads, last in education" kinda state. we can't read, but at least car go fast.
There's a really popular gofast road in TN. Tail of the Dragon. You could start there. Bring a radar detector.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-05-13 13:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

This is one hell of an event.

Before my epilepsy reached its current point where I'm no longer driving, I had driven the Pike's Peak Road and the Mt. Evans Scenic Highway- which is the highest altitude maintained paved road in North America. Definitely worth the experience, although one can't exactly rip through them like a Land Rover commercial :) Between traffic, hikers, bikers, and protected animal life (Mt. Evans is home to native mountain goats that are EXTREMELY protected by both the State and the citizenry, and depending on the season most of the Front Range parks are full of Elk herds or worse yet, lone juvenille males challenging for Alpha)
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-05-13 18:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-13 19:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So uh. As non-politically as possible.

You know that point in a horror movie, where they're like, yeah, he's totally dead. And then literally 3 seconds later all hell breaks loose? Yeah... About that.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-05-13 19:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you work in a med tech lab and you are trying to hint that you just created your first zombie?

Well as long as it’s not Danaher I guess.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-13 20:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, but that could honestly end up as a more preferable scenario lol.

Hope for the best, expect the worst.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-05-13 21:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Can finally lay on my side again, 6mo la1ter. Tiny bit of comfort at least
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-05-14 09:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

https://youtube.com/shorts/ulYlBz7ZMHk

Embed does not work for shorts

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-05-14 12:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Oh, the Mass Effect Legendary collection thing came out today. That could be fun. I could totally go for some sci-fi adventure right now.
Let me know how it is. The first Mass Effect was my favourite, but they changed it to more closely resemble the second game, and I'm worried that it's too different now.

EDIT: And what game is your avatar showing? Looks like a GBA tactical RPG, but not FFTA.
First Page 2 3 ... 21857 21858 21859 ... 22566 22567 22568