Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Titan » New Social LS: ReUnited
New Social LS: ReUnited
By thecenturiondm 2011-01-08 14:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Just thought I'd post this for any new pplz looking to join the game (or that have lowbie jobs they'd like to level). We have quite a few ppl who are brand new to the game in our ls. There's also a few of us, like myself, that have been around a while and are willing to help level and answer questions to those who need it. If you're interested in joining, my in-game name is Centurion and we're on Titan server. The ls name is ReUnited. Feel free to respond/PM/ or send me a /tell in game if you'd like to join. ^-^
By thecenturiondm 2011-01-08 15:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to add... anyone is welcome to join though.. level/rank/experience doesn't matter.. just come to have fun and hang out ^-^
 Titan.Ryamatsu
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Ryamatsu
By Titan.Ryamatsu 2011-02-02 16:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey there.

I just recently re-subscribed (hated FF14 and made me think of FFXI again). I play with two accounts. Ryamatsu and Naozumi.

All of my friends either left the game or went to different linkshells. I'm looking to make new friends.

Are you still taking in more people? My wife would like a shell as well.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 16:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

thecenturiondm said:
Forgot to add... anyone is welcome to join though.. level/rank/experience doesn't matter.. just come to have fun and hang out ^-^

sounds awesome afk transferring servers
By thecenturiondm 2011-02-23 16:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to update this thread.. we ended up merging with Sentinel LS a couple weeks ago.. Sentinel is a lower-level oriented ls focused on taking things slow and actually enjoying the game... we don't key-*** from 30-90 and frequently xp at lower-mid levels thus far... also, we're made up of brand new players and recently-returning players... If you're interested please send me a /tell in game or send me a PM.. thx! ^-^
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2011-02-24 16:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like a nice change for my gilgamesh is turning into a shitty server so im planning on moving to Titan
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
By thecenturiondm 2011-04-29 18:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to update this thread once again... due to changes in leadership (etc), we have formed a new linkshell with the same original intent: TitanSentinels. Please see this post for more information:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/21090/newreturning-player-linkshell-a-success/

And here's the new linkshell website: www.titansentinels.com

Thanks!