Linkshell Looking For More Members And Alliances.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Linkshell Looking for more members and alliances.
Linkshell Looking for more members and alliances.
By IsraelMagdiel 2010-11-19 21:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, right now my Linkshell (AssassinsForHire) consists of 4 characters, one of which is dual boxed. We are very casual players playing late night EST like 11pm-2/3am weekdays. Well with all the talk of the changes coming up, we're looking for some more people to have fun with. Also with the implementation of the Company Ships and Buildings coming soon, we thought it good to start up and get some people together for some fun. Some of you may know me from FFXI. My character was Israel. August of 2009, however, I gave the character away to a friend due to the birth of my second son. Well I was an avid End Game shell Leader and we had regular events and all the trimmings. I don't plan on making FFXIV a job. Though I am leader of AssassinsForHire in FFXIV like I was in FFXI, I'll be passing on actual event leadership to someone who plays a lot more than I do. If you're interested in having some fun and playing casually now and through in the months ahead, feel free to message me on here, or /tell me in the game. I'm always AFK in Uldah bazaaring repairs or whatever, and I'm on usually around 11pm or so. (I work second shift). You can see our website that I'm half-hazardously updating at AssassinsForHire Linkshell or our Facebook Group page at Facebook. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Israel Magdiel
[+]