First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-10-26 18:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
THIS JUST IN: DUELIST'S CHAPEAU IS AN EXCELLENT NUKING PIECE.

*** off pchan

This just in : Red mage is a DD.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-10-26 18:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Funny how he gets you people so easily.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
He a amateur troll at best.

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
nuking != dd

go do more salvage without a brd as pup, please
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-26 18:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 5 responses to pchan and how he is wrong.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-10-26 18:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Wow Pchan is so butt hurt about his salvage gear being outdated even after he quit the game that it's really sad to see.

Epic sidegrade.

Pissing all over your full morrigan.

Are you playing FF14 Pchan? Looked like it, well if you do guess what will happen every VU :O

Beside morrigan cuffs own your ***gloves : mac 5 and mab 5 > mab 7 any days (a mere genie gages are better). (inbefore puddings). Iota ring/bahlrahn is for non gimps. INT5+ capes too.

inbefore nyzlulz feet beating your junk also..

Wana be DD have to level BLM first then talk. You want magic accuracy, stop acting like you don't need it.

edit : I'm not even sure why you are comparing this to full morrigan because it was not the best at 75 already ..w

advice from a (good : me) rdm :
upgrade hands (and no, morrigan are not the best, i'll let you guess this one), ringS, weapon, throwing, cape and feet. I'm surprised hardcore abyssea defenders can't solo the pimp feet NM. Lots of solo for you.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-10-26 18:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
nyzlulz feet beeting

lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-10-26 18:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't Pchan quit because Abyssea was too hardcore?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2010-10-26 18:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

yup
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-10-26 19:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf happened to this thread was I was at work?

I use like, hardly any macc gear on RDM inside abyssea and have 0 issues with resists, lol.

Not sure why anyone takes him seriously though, hes never even stepped foot inside abyssea, lol.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-10-27 04:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:

I use like, hardly any macc gear on RDM inside abyssea and have 0 issues with resists, lol.

Not sure why anyone takes him seriously though, hes never even stepped foot inside abyssea, lol.

Mobs have a magic evasion, that increses with their levels. A naked level 85 RDM has barely enough to cap on a pudding (because even with merits it has 301 which is less than a naked level 75 BLM, and pudding require 330+). Come back to me when you know your job etc. It's like 5 magic eva per level which means a level 90 mob in abyssea requires ~ 375 magic acc to cap assuming it is not too strong/special (= not an NM). Last I check a gimp rdm like you will fail to produce any decent resist rate.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Zeota
Server: Bismarck
user: Zeota
By Bismarck.Zeota 2010-10-27 09:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply

90. We'll see 99 no soon er than next June. Possibly next July if they only decide to put out 3 updates next year.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-10-27 10:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Mobs have a magic evasion, that increses with their levels. A naked level 85 RDM has barely enough to cap on a pudding (because even with merits it has 301 which is less than a naked level 75 BLM, and pudding require 330+). Come back to me when you know your job etc. It's like 5 magic eva per level which means a level 90 mob in abyssea requires ~ 375 magic acc to cap assuming it is not too strong/special (= not an NM). Last I check a gimp rdm like you will fail to produce any decent resist rate.

Let me explain you a few things then, I got 50 extra elemental skill from levels alone, but also, in abyssea I have +100 int from Atma's and cruor buffs alone.

I totaly need more macc =(

Also pulling numbers out of your ***? Needing 5 macc per monster level would make it 450 for a lvl 90 monster. Oh ***, nobody can cap macc :O

1) The 50 skill is included above ; last I checked rdm has like C base skill
2) I don't pull numbers out of my ***. Everything on magic evasion has been tested by myself, noob. They do get *at least* 5 meva per level which result from the comparison between level 75 bombs and level 95 hnms.

Quote:

Also pulling numbers out of your ***? Needing 5 macc per monster level would make it 450 for a lvl 90 monster. Oh ***, nobody can cap macc :O

Oh god, wanna be rdm that doesn't know his ***. Did you srsly do 90x50 ? Wrong. The correct answer is 330+(90-81)*5 as puddings are level 81 ...

Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-10-27 10:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Great more of pimpchan trolling everyone. :/

Getting back on topic I'm sure SE is just moving the cap to 90 and not 99. Plus that way we can be sure there will be new areas added for the 91+ levels in 2011.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-27 12:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You're forgetting you can't use atmas in salvage lol iddle nerd
 Cerberus.Corphish
Server: Cerberus
user: Lobster
By Cerberus.Corphish 2010-10-29 23:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zeota said:
90. We'll see 99 no soon er than next June. Possibly next July if they only decide to put out 3 updates next year.
I was told the last update of the year will be the end (99).
 Quetzalcoatl.Scython
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Saurian
By Quetzalcoatl.Scython 2010-10-30 17:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

They have now realised how to get extra revenue so I am expecting next year will be 3 udates 90-93 94-96 97-99 All easily attainable if you buy the new addons for only £9 each
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-10-30 18:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Scython said:
They have now realised how to get extra revenue so I am expecting next year will be 3 udates 90-93 94-96 97-99 All easily attainable if you buy the new addons for only £9 each

Nah it will be 5 this update and 4+ the new merits the following update.

Or 3 updates 5 this update 4 the next and last the merits. They can even squeeze a 4th update with group 2 merits
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-10-30 22:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Great more of pimpchan trolling everyone. :/

Getting back on topic I'm sure SE is just moving the cap to 90 and not 99. Plus that way we can be sure there will be new areas added for the 91+ levels in 2011.

He's not wrong, Pchan did a lot of the magic testing a ways back, he's not trolling anybody.