For Somebody Who Hasn't Been On For A While....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » For somebody who hasn't been on for a while....
For somebody who hasn't been on for a while....
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-04 05:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

A) Why in the hell is my name on the most viewed list 2/3s to 3/4s of the time since I have had the misfortune of being forcefully pulled away from the game?

B) Since my info has not changed, who keeps on updating my information? Or at least scans my information?

C) Why would anyone want to scan my information?

D) Why would I still be increasing achievement point ranks even though I haven't been on to play? I went from around 250 in my server to 232ish since I was gone, and I haven't even done anything to improve my achievements.

(Side note: If you say being away from the game is an achievement by itself, then I should be rank 1 in the entire game by now -.-, also, if you say that being gone improved my standings by not being there......I will hunt you down, take you to France, and have all the gay prisoners there have their way with you before dealing with you myself in the most painful (and not gay) way possible -.-)
 Kujata.Dzuoko
Server: Kujata
user: Dzuoko
By Kujata.Dzuoko 2009-02-04 05:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Maybe ppl r scanning u on forums cos they see u post on every topic on here???

2. Does this site auto scan ur info ... i'm not sure??

3. As for it increasing in rank, i would hazard a guess thats maybe because most of ur server got bashed with the ban stick, eliminating ppl ranked above u.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-04 05:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Dzuoko said:
1. Maybe ppl r scanning u on forums cos they see u post on every other topic on here???

2. Does this site auto scan ur info ... i'm not sure??

3. As for it increasing in rank, i would hazard a guess thats maybe because most of ur server got bashed with the ban stick, eliminating ppl ranked above u.

1. Fixed. You would too if you were bored out of your mind (pre-start of school, no money, and had nothing else to do except play computer games on my computer).

2. This site doesn't auto-scan. I have gone 3 months once before I scanned it, only to have to refresh my PoL LS site info also.

3. Its possible, about a hundred people got the stick, didn't think about that. Since I'm about as lol as other players I refuse to mention (except Malekith, he is worse than me) those 100 are probably all higher ranked than me.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-02-04 07:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The FFXIAH equivalent of /examine!

Edit: Nice equip by the way.
 Carbuncle.Zitale
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zitale
By Carbuncle.Zitale 2009-02-04 08:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH seems to be made to update it's own info from FFXI LS Website community, automaticaly.
I had to refresh the info to that website too once, but see that as an error/a bug, something that rarely happen.

Side note: it's possible that the ranking 'rules' been adjusted since you left.
Something like "a relic give less points", or "a lv75 job give more points" could explain ppls changing rank, without having done anything.
I just say it's something else that could explain it ^^
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-04 17:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Dirtyfinger said:
The FFXIAH equivalent of /examine! Edit: Nice equip by the way.

Thanks

Zitale said:
FFXIAH seems to be made to update it's own info from FFXI LS Website community, automaticaly. I had to refresh the info to that website too once, but see that as an error/a bug, something that rarely happen.

Side note: it's possible that the ranking 'rules' been adjusted since you left. Something like "a relic give less points", or "a lv75 job give more points" could explain ppls changing rank, without having done anything.
I just say it's something else that could explain it ^^

Either way, I shouldn't really increase rank by 20-30 ranks if the rules changed that much.

I think that the absence of the higher ranked players played a key role in this though.

God, Feb 9th can't get here fast enough @.@