so far
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Katori
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 09:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

ffxiv is a casual player game. seems pretty easy in everyway so far. im hoping to run around and see alot more of the game still. if your on the server hit me up were do something together later peeps
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-28 09:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread... has no meaning... It's like you started out insulting XIV and then started recruiting people to do ***...
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 09:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont really see him insulting it, what he has said is true, its pretty easy going.
[+]
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 11:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i have an ls it's already full. all im saying is if your on that server and bored hit me up were do something. thanks yokhai some people over think everything.

[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 11:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a pathetically pointless thread through.. could've gone somewhere else (E.G. In a general FFXIV Thread).. etc etc.. You get the basic idea, you get a Daleterrence™ Facepalm.

[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-28 11:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
This thread... has no meaning... It's like you started out insulting XIV and then started recruiting people to do ***...

Fanboy Lmao are trying to get a job at se 0.0
the slightest thing some one says about 14
here you come running to the defense...just sayin' 0.o

Asura.Daleterrence said:
This is a pathetically pointless thread through.. could've gone somewhere else (E.G. In a general FFXIV Thread).. etc etc.. You get the basic idea, you get a Daleterrence™ Facepalm.

tard ^^
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 11:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Flionheart said:

its the slightest thing some one says about 14

Asura.Daleterrence said:

tard ^^

Do yourself a favor. Go away.
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-28 11:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:
Flionheart said:

Asura.Daleterrence said:

tard ^^

Truth hurts, what you posted was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE just deal with it.
U mad ?
O.o
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 11:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:
Flionheart said:

Asura.Daleterrence said:

tard ^^

Truth hurts, what you posted was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE just deal with it.
U mad ?
O.o

Too tired to really care actually.. Just, go away.
[+]
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 11:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

it's ok trolls have to post things on everything they see. i dont see why i cant post a topic on a server that i play on. i love FFXIV so far. and i plan to play it to the max just like FFXI.

[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 12:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Right.. Let me point something out to you.

You know the button at the top of every forum?

This One:

Notice it says Topic.. As in Topic For Discussion.. Considering these are forums.

It is not Twitter... Nor Facebook, so you cannot post;
Phoenix.Katori said:
ffxiv is a casual player game. seems pretty easy in everyway so far. im hoping to run around and see alot more of the game still. if your on the server hit me up were do something together later peeps
because this is not a topic for discussion, this is some random crap that you could of said elsewhere. I'm not trolling, I'm being honest. This thread is *** pointless.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 12:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks alot.sorry if you feel im wrong daleterrance. turth if you dont like it you really dont have to look at this topic. it's pretty easy to just go by it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-28 12:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Right.. Let me point something out to you. You know the button at the top of every forum? This One: Notice it says Topic.. As in Topic For Discussion.. Considering these are forums. It is not Twitter... Nor Facebook, so you cannot post;
Phoenix.Katori said:
because this is not a topic for discussion, this is some random crap that you could of said elsewhere. I'm not trolling, I'm being honest. This thread is *** pointless.

Yeah your a real retard strait helmets and little yellow bus HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE lmao....they guy posted it on a server he is on because he is looking for people who want to join him in exploring 14 I understood this on the 1st read.. but for some reason you seem to keep missing the point...also I thought you was too tired but you posted again anyway..lol @ trolls
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 12:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

This One:

Notice it says Topic.. As in Topic For Discussion.. Considering these are forums.

Phoenix.Katori said:

I think you missed the whole FFXIAH Linkshell Ni TOPIC. I mean seriously go away and leave the guy alone he's posting on his server forum which is an approppriate section for something like this.

Go read the first post of that topic. Also, FFXIAH LS is not a standard topic, is it?

And these are forums, I didn't see a discussion here so I'm creating one based on the topic.. and why it is utter bollocks.

Leviathan.Anbu said:

Yeah your a real retard strait helmets and little yellow bus HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE lmao....they guy posted it on a server he is on because he is looking for people who want to join him in exploring 14 I understood this on the 1st read.. but for some reason you seem to keep missing the point...also I thought you was too tired but you posted again anyway..lol @ trolls

I said I was too tired to listen to the type of crap I have bolded there, that isn't even an insult, that is the ramblings of a man losing a fight on the Internet.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-28 12:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
DON'T EVER MAKE A POST TRYING TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE ON YOUR SERVER IF YOU HAVE ANY NEGATIVE CONNOTATION INVOLVED, IT WILL MAKE THE THREAD POINTLESS, YOU DON'T NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH SINCE YOU AREN'T ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THE GAME AND IT'S GRAFIX. IF YOU DON'T HEED MY WARNING I AM GOING TO *** ON YOUR THREAD AND SAY THAT IT IS POINTLESS TO FURTHER SUPPLEMENT MY EGO.
Most threads don't really have a good point, the point of the thread is communication, we are communicating in the said thread, so regardless if you the holiest of holies determine the thread is not of your standards, the thread is still legitimate.
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 12:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

This One:

Phoenix.Katori said:

No, actually, it says Topic, as in Topic for anything you want to talk about that pertains to FFXIV and this specific server.

He is welcome to ask how many ball hairs every elezen midlander has on his server, and hey, it a topic.

He can post whatever the *** he wants in here as long as it meets those two criterion.

But it would help to post your in game name and city you are currently in, and probably open it up a bit. Just saying "hit me up" .....oh i see what you guys are saying....

Well y'all don't have to be rude about it.

Basically Kat, can i call you kat?, its better to post more information than just a "hi, hit me up in game" You could start a thread to get some people together to do 3 star leves or something similar. But just the bare minimum post you made doesnt really help anyone out.

GL with your adventures.
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 12:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Discussion can mean ANYTHING, don't try to pigeonhole it into what you want. If you feel his post doesn't open up a forum for discussion, then you can be polite and guide him along the way. Being a *** by saying 'this thread is pointless' only makes you look like a ***. It helps no one.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 12:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
DONTEVERMAKEAPOSTTRYINGTOCONNECTWITHPEOPLEONYOURSERVERIFYOUHAVEANYNEGATIVE CONNOTATIONINVOLVEDITWILLMAKETHETHREADPOINTLESSYOUDONTNEEDPEOPLETOPLAYWITHSINCEYOUARENTABSOLUTELYINLOVEWITHTHEGAMEANDITS GRAFIX.IFYOUDONTHEEDMYWARNINGIAMGOINGTOBITCHONYOURTHREADANDSAYTHATITISPOINTLESSTOFURTHERSUPPLEMENTMYEGO.

ftfy.

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Discussion can mean ANYTHING, don't try to pigeonhole it into what you want. If you feel his post doesn't open up a forum for discussion, then you can be polite and guide him along the way. Being a *** by saying 'this thread is pointless' only makes you look like a ***. It helps no one.

I'm not saying what discussion is and isn't, but the opening of a discussion needs something structured, if I posted a thread saying "Sup? This game is cool" in Asura's Forum when I was still playing I would've been flamed to hell for making a stupid thread, so yeah.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-28 12:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd imagine more meaningful conversations would happen if Flion and Dale didn't happen to ***on everything they see as 14 libel, don't like this thread?
Don't *** post in it and post up another damn thread you children.
Or actually, post in it and further these threads you deem to be pointless to the spotlight.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-09-28 12:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Who is this Anbu *** and why's he pretending to troll?
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-28 12:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
that isn't even an insult, that is the ramblings of a man losing a fight on the Internet.

Lol @ loosing a fight on the net ...this is classic tard ***...
stop sniffing terpentine. ^^
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 12:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I'd imagine more meaningful conversations would happen if Flion and Dale didn't happen to ***on everything they see as 14 libel, don't like this thread?
Or actually, post in it and further these threads you deem to be pointless to the spotlight.

I'm hardly shitting on it, I'm making a discussion, as I said.

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
that isn't even an insult, that is the ramblings of a man losing a fight on the Internet.

Please go away.. I put a please there now, will that help?
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-28 12:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Kat, what would you like to do in-game? Ignore the attention ***.
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-28 12:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

server: wutai
character: king agroyboy
city: ul'dah

thanks everything. and yes it fine in FFXI everyone calls me kat. i just hope everyone gets to exp FFXIV like it should be. and i know how it feels to go to a server and not know anyone. im just trying to make new friends :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-28 12:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Telling someone that they are wrong/stupid to do something isn't discussion, sorry but it isn't.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-28 12:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Telling someone that they are wrong/stupid to do something isn't discussion, sorry but it isn't.

I got nothing there. Touche.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-28 12:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are crazy.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-28 12:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cut it out. Topicbans for those that can't listen (on top of the ones I'm already distributing).
[+]
First Page 2