Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-30 19:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I know right seems like the flaming is getting out of hand over the last few weeks... Can't we all just get along? lol
its personal between Male and Korpg....I guess =/ IDk wut the problem is?

The problem is that some noob PLD can't even do his own research. He asks people on a forum about what sort of gear he should wear for this one NM, and even though many people have posted some very good advice, as soon as one person posts what he thinks is the optimal set, that noob PLD starts flaming him, pointing out that "that person doesn't even have PLD to 75 yet" or "he is an idiot, even though I give no reason why I think that way, I'm just biased towards him."

Just because somebody doesn't have a job at 75 doesn't mean that same person can't give good general advice about that job. Especially when that said job is trying to increase a stat that is common to the jobs that I'm familar with (in this case, Magic Defense Bonus). I have given my stance on this subject, I felt that I was incouraging towards said noob, and he just comes out and flames me for no reason. I was civil, I saw who was posting on this, and even though my extream dislike towards that person, I still gave a civil and helpful response to his question.

His response: You don't know wtf you are talking about.

I still don't know what his problem towards me is, and I hope it stops before he makes more of a fool out of himself.
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 19:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

@Korpg... Not even going to quote that whole last rant. But you're definitely QQ with a big helping of ; ;. From the way you type, with the misspelled words, typos and run-on sentences all I see are the hallmark signs of someone in a rush to type back. Typical you, rushing to get your opinion out there without thinking before setting hand to key...

Did I say STFU? I don't think so!

And I'm a noob for asking for advice. I did what I did before I came on here, and I figured I'd ask to see what the community out there knew that I didn't. So I'm a noob... LoL...

Here's the thing Whopper, I'm not asking for general advice in this instance. I'm asking for input regarding a very specific situation. It galls me that you don't get that.

Keep crying that I'm being hard on you, from my PoV it's like hitting a puppy with a rolled up newspaper when it won't go on the pads. I don't like doing it per se, but it has to be done. If not we're dealing with excrement all over the place...