Forum » FFXI » General » You Can Do It!
You Can Do It!
 Diabolos.Daddyx
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-01-26 23:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow... I honestly want a refund for the the time I spent reading this ridiculous thread.
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-27 00:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry no refunds, only returns and exchanges for store credit.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-27 00:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Sorry no refunds, only returns and exchanges for store credit.

lmao

Yea no-name Ice cream sucks~ gotta get the good stuff! Apple is my second favourite =o
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-27 03:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Daddyx said:
Wow... I honestly want a refund for the the time I spent reading this ridiculous thread.

Ill post one last time to see if he replies back to hsi thread....

answer is.. if he does, its only b/c I "jacked" his thread...

anyways I'm done, and outa here no more posting here.. i'm just feeding his ego...
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-27 11:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ego fed... and thanks for the pie

Nom, Nom, Nom...

Seriously "jacked?" Who's been teaching you American slang? I know some people from the inner-city who want their word back!
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-29 20:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
And yes we can! (Insert enthusiastic slogan here) It's time... /em uses SHOTGUN 99999999 DMG Thread dies. If people keep posting it's a zombie thread and I'm going to have to break out the chainsaw and get all Bruce Campbell on people. So if you want to:
1) Flame a troll,
2) Flame me,
3) Argue about Windower 3rd PT vs. SE,
4) Give props to GM dave,
5) Go hideously off topic and tape things beyond to the utmost extreme OR
6) Keep rehashing "B&fest '09" Do it here... just don't do it in the old place. I mean things get boring when you keep doing them the same way, in the same place, right? Try something new... just don't keep rehashing in the same thread? What to break/ set a record? How about we set a new one...

Fixed that link for ya btw.

Oh, and that thread you were trying to keep from getting to page 20, that failed also.

Thought you would like to know
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-29 20:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ranger is fun.

47 and rising!

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.
 Alexander.Keldewis
Server: Alexander
user: Keldewis
By Alexander.Keldewis 2009-01-30 11:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

cherry topped cheescake is the one desert to rule all, and isnt low fat candy bar any oxymoron? iPost...
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-01-30 11:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

your link to the troll is wrong... it was supposed to link to that *** Thunderblaze, right?
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-30 11:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Keldewis said:
cherry topped cheescake is the one desert to rule all

Sorry, but I gotta go with fresh baked Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream on top. It's my favorite part of Thanksgiving ^^

Dutch Apple gives it a run for it's money, though, especially with aforementioned whipped cream and a scoop of french vanilla ice cream on the side....yum!

Now I'm jonesing for pie. Damnit! ^^
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 11:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahahaha.... Hey Sovreign, Whopper (aka Korpg) altered the link when he quoted me. How about that... quoting someone, and then blatantly changing what they wrote to suit your purpose. How dishonest is that?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-30 11:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You know I like Whoppers, I do like that new angry whopper that came out without jalepenos though. Anyways, numbertwo I agree, pumpkin pie with whip cream yummy and I too want some pie.

What is it with you making threads Malekith, you post some bs topic and then it just only turns out for you and a few others to start flaming each other like a fat kid eating cake....Can we get some real threads than always reading of you few flaming each other on any topic. Just my opinion.
 Alexander.Keldewis
Server: Alexander
user: Keldewis
By Alexander.Keldewis 2009-01-30 12:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Dutch Apple in a Dutch Oven perhaps...jk...apple is definitely a good one also, hmmm maybe an cherry apple cheesecake hybrid, like DBZ fusion or something. An angry whopper w/o jalepenos is just slightly miffed....Confucious said that I think...
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 12:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:

What is it with you making threads Malekith, you post some bs topic and then it just only turns out for you and a few others to start flaming each other like a fat kid eating cake....Can we get some real threads than always reading of you few flaming each other on any topic. Just my opinion.

Why don't you create something or is the criticism so leveled at me a case of "those who can't do....?" I'll admit this thread was flame bait, but it's not like everything I post is intended to be some troll net. So far as "get some real threads? Check out the MDB thread. I created that because I want to get better as tank and sought feedback.

/sigh

I suppose I can't please everyone, but if you don't want to read what I have to write then hit your pagedown key and skip on down past me...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-30 12:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I read your MDB thread also, which is fine with me til again all the flaming near the end. I honestly don't know of MDB since I have always been a mage so I couldnt help ya there. I have made a thread before and didn't have ppl flaming at each other either instead ppl gave ideas and I took critizism fine. I'm always welcome to suggestions and different strategies to do things even if someone makes a smart-*** comment for it.

Just a lil advice if someone posts something negative against you, ignore it and move on with the ppl trying to help. The more you feed a flame, the more hotter it gets etc. (you know what I mean lol I'm no genius)

It's not to please everyone, I think in my opinion more ppl are getting more annoyed with the same ppl flaming each other and not even bothering with helping with the topic etc. Not getting on you or anything, it just happens that ppl like to poke your fire when you make a thread or reply.

Anyways, enough of my talk, see ya on the forums.

lol I just dont like jalepenos lol
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 13:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Points well taken and received Alyria... :D

Thing is I don't mind the idiocy, at least to a point. I loved playing tennis as a kid, so when someone comes in with criticism. It's all serve and volley to me, at least so far as both sides keep it on topic. Sadly, things turn toxic too quickly in here and yes I am as much to blame. However, where someone else created the thread I've left. There's no need to keep it up and continue. However, I am not so inclined to ignore when it's something I created and now have to deal with it being mucked up.

If it's genuine insight and criticism I want to hear it, and I want to debate it accordingly. However if someone is just repeating what was said, or just posts a quote with nothing added to it.... /sigh it only makes me wish I had mod powers to delete on sight.

One last thought, for those who are annoyed at reading same things over and over... Why not quit lurking? Contribute, write and post... those who won't even step up to the plate to do, have no real right to complain about how bad things are...