Forum » FFXI » General » You Can Do It!
You Can Do It!
First Page 2
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 16:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

And yes we can! (Insert enthusiastic slogan here)

It's time...

/em uses SHOTGUN

99999999 DMG

Thread dies.

If people keep posting it's a zombie thread and I'm going to have to break out the chainsaw and get all Bruce Campbell on people. So if you want to:
1) Flame a troll,
2) Flame me,
3) Argue about Windower 3rd PT vs. SE,
4) Give props to GM dave,
5) Go hideously off topic and tape things beyond to the utmost extreme OR
6) Keep rehashing "B&fest '09"

Do it here... just don't do it in the old place. I mean things get boring when you keep doing them the same way, in the same place, right? Try something new... just don't keep rehashing in the same thread? What to break/ set a record? How about we set a new one...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-26 16:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

..... It's annoying just to have multiple threads of the saaaaaaaaaaaame thing.........That's why ppl post in older threads still. It just looks messy and makes the person who created another thread of the same issue an idiot.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 16:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You obviously don't get what I'm trying to do... if that thread hits 20, it'll usher in the banpocalypse and we're all going to be playing WoW or Warhammer next week. I have seen the signs! The end draws near, and you want to tell me why people post in old threads stating obvious reasons... Besides the only thing perpetuating that thread are the smoldering embers of personal flames being tossed back and forth which in all fairness deserve their own separate threads...

Really, honestly, and truthfully I'd rather we stop talking about it period and find something new to flame on about like how we're overdue for an update. March is the next scheduled one, eh? We're almost in February for crying out loud! I want to talk about increased salvage drop rates!
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-01-26 16:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you should just not care what others are doing on the forums about one of the most interesting bans on FF. If there are people who want to reach page 20 or hell page 25 discussing about what happened, let them. It is in no shape or form personally effecting you. Let the people of different servers have something in common outside of the norm.

GO ON FF! Keep on doing that thing you do... whatever it may be.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 16:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay new drama, thanks for posting Zekky!

Btw, I know were frenemies and all... but jeez you ought to know me better, I don't usually do things without a purpose...

/em waves at Mijiza

I know if you're typing/ reading this crap she's not too far behind.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-01-26 17:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

New drama? I was just replying. Don't be a woman and think everything can be made into a drama or everything is a fight. =P

And frenemies? Cute word. >.>; I thought we were just friends. And Miji's not here. She's at work. =3
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-26 17:29:20
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so worn out on this whole thing. Pretty much everything that needed to be said on both sides has already been said (more than once I'm sure).

Lets put the words of wisdom and zen, witty retorts and Q_Qing aside and come up with something more entertaining and productive. Something along the debate of which is the higher class of candy bar!
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-26 17:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So basically, instead of posting on a thread that still has people interested in it, you rather have people post on a thread that has absolutly no reason for existance?

Like oh so many of your worthless threads.

Example 1 Although it started out as a good thread topic, you basically made it worthless from your first sentence and then again on your third post

Example 2 Basically, a waste of space.

Example 3 Your failed attempt for humor.

Example 4 Another failed topic that should never had been brought up.

Now I won't say that you can't make a good subject every now and then, but mostly, I think you like to see what you type on your computer screen. Most everything you posted/started is a waste of space however. Like this thread.

Now, I know you have no life nor need for one, by all means, thats your choice. But please don't grace your presence here for others to laugh at. Although we do like the laughing, you are also showing a little bit of our own sad lives. Something that everyone has, that you have abundance of. If you can't figure out, then please, keep posting useless posts.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-26 17:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Something along the debate of which is the higher class of candy bar!

Coulda swore we'd already decided that was Three Musketeers.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-26 17:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i like pie
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-01-26 17:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Coulda swore we'd already decided that was Three Musketeers.

Those are damn delicious... I like the smoothness it has. And it's low in fat. Who wouldn't want that?
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-26 17:42:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

Now, I know you have no life nor need for one, by all means, thats your choice. But please don't grace your presence here for others to laugh at. Although we do like the laughing, you are also showing a little bit of our own sad lives. Something that everyone has, that you have abundance of. If you can't figure out, then please, keep posting useless posts.

That's callin the kettle black.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 17:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad someone took basic thread posting 101.

So I like to type on my computer screen. Hurr Hurr Hurr...

What am I trollbait to you?

Dude, I left your 18 pager to get away from you. I haven't posted there in a while, do you miss me or something?

Do you feel this burning need to prove what a flaming troll sphincter you are? Seriously.... I want nothing * NOTHING * n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with you at all, but you can follow me as is your constitutionally protected right to free speech/ dumbassery. I know you want to have the most posts ever in this website's history but following me around posting replies to me is not the way to go about it. But hey like I said before, if I have to suffer your poo flinging because you can't get on game then so be it. It comforts me to no end that I can game on and you're not able to... even if you claim it's just a temporary inability...

In other news... was only teasing Zekky, you know you and I are too alike... we both take things to heart too easily. I think Miji was the one who pointed that observation out to me. Don't get me wrong man, I miss you two... It sucks were not in same shell anymore...

Best candybar? Hundred grand!
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-26 17:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Korpg said:
That's callin the kettle black.

I'm perfectly ok with not having a life. But at least I don't post useless posts (not all the time, I do post useless posts on occasion, but then again, so do a lot of other people) as much as the person who I was addressing to.

I'm a little pissed off about a couple of these threads directed at me though. You would too if you had the same treatment as I do. Nothing like waking up to a nice batch of flame in the morning. >.>
 Alexander.Harryxi
Server: Alexander
user: HarryXI
By Alexander.Harryxi 2009-01-26 17:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

My girlfriend and I have found a simple solution that we exercise daily on the forums we frequent: we refuse to click on those worn out threads. Our lives have improved by 12% because of it ^^

jk jk
The best way to avoid drama is to ignore it, I think. Same thing goes for someone causing drama in game: /blist add
(She chimed in, "If you quit feeding their fire, it will eventually go out.")

I agree with you completely that its the same old story told by different people. Our (all of us who are tired of that crap) time is more valuable than that, ya know?

Zekky said:
I think you should just not care what others are doing on the forums about one of the most interesting bans on FF. If there are people who want to reach page 20 or hell page 25 discussing about what happened, let them. It is in no shape or form personally effecting you.
 Caitsith.Kugal
Server: Caitsith
user: Kugal
By Caitsith.Kugal 2009-01-26 18:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 18:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Harryxi said:
My girlfriend and I have found a simple solution that we exercise daily on the forums we frequent: we refuse to click on those worn out threads. Our lives have improved by 12% because of it ^^

Love the advice! I've been following it too, I haven't posted here in a while and I am wayyyy happier but then I get followed by the one who strives to take away my positive gains in the happiness column. Speaking of that defiler...

Awwwwww someone's butt hurt.... QQ

/em hands Korpg some Preparation H

Useless posts? Me? From the guy who has 198 posts on here, and is well known to offer his opinion on everything and everything. I'm still waiting to see what you would type if someone created a thread titled "Mithran STD's Treament Suggestions."

Honestly, is there no thread where you won't post?
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-01-26 18:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Malekith, but on the internet, people are free to state their opinions, whether or not they conflict with anyone's beliefs, be they religion or "degrees of uselessness." I could create a "useless" thread about cookies and it would still be just as "useless" as posting another thread concerning the duping problem.

Also--Your verbal attacks on Korpg (and vice versa) really aren't having much of an effect other than spurring each other on, I'm afraid. If you really want to do this, in no way can I or "should" I stop you two, but I'm just letting y'all know--it's not really going anywhere (read: useless).

Thanks for the GM Dave posts, though. I keep forgetting to check his site no matter how witty he is. Cheers! (^^)v
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 18:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

See not all my posts are useless...

I never said people couldn't post... If anything I was trying to inspire folks to post something different. Hell I even acknowledged free speech and fully realize that I shall never be free of the shadow that is Korpg.

As for the *** for tat? I'm sure we ain't seen nothing yet... Besides as grenade exchanges go, I do think this is the most civil exchange ever witnessed. Thankfully no profanity used and no babies harmed.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-26 18:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Listen this is getting to be a bit serious...

Find another site or take it to Allakazam ok?

I come here to read interesting threads...

You're def making me hate this place now b/c of your constant ramblings....

Will you two bury the F'n hatchet already?

Jesus..../sigh
 Kujata.Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-26 19:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

blueberry pie to be exact.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 19:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:
Listen this is getting to be a bit serious...

Find another site or take it to Allakazam ok?

I come here to read interesting threads...

You're def making me hate this place now b/c of your constant ramblings....

Will you two bury the F'n hatchet already?

Jesus..../sigh

Here's a tip if you don't like it, and you see I was a poster in the thread... scroll down and don't read me. It's just as simple as 1-2-3.

And really was there a need to invoke Jesus? He's done nothing but die for our sins and has bigger fish to fry... like catfish, mmmm catfish. That and cornbread would be awesome right now....
 Kujata.Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-26 19:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

with ice cream on top
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-26 20:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Listen, Dood.. Your not my war... but constantly seeing your posts about some guy from asura.. I think ur overmaking your point.

I don't speak for everyone, however, I think IMO everytime I see your posts reminessing about how you to fight like Husband and wife.. are just a bit annoying.

..and its my opinion to stay or go.. but here is a little adivce..not sure how you will take it, b/c you might start a flame war with me..

Know when to draw the line... sometimes your loyal readers or whoever may have had enough to read. Your not publishing a novel or a series here... so wait a week then post, or better yet, stop flaming the Asurian Dood calling him a troll.

Its old. and frankly, I've grown tired. Post something relevant to the threads, or go post something that I might actually post a reply positive about?

and as for my jesus word.. I guess you don't understand OLDSKOOL version of Slang. Its called "/sigh.. shakes head"

/sigh
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-26 20:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye said:
Sorry Malekith, but on the internet, people are free to state their opinions, whether or not they conflict with anyone's beliefs, be they religion or "degrees of uselessness." I could create a "useless" thread about cookies and it would still be just as "useless" as posting another thread concerning the duping problem. Also--Your verbal attacks on Korpg (and vice versa) really aren't having much of an effect other than spurring each other on, I'm afraid. If you really want to do this, in no way can I or "should" I stop you two, but I'm just letting y'all know--it's not really going anywhere (read: useless). (^^)v

I couldn't of said it any better myself.

Cheers!! HAHA!!!

excuse me for my "double post".
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 20:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Geeze I got loyal readers? When the truck did that happen? Am I getting paid for this? Um actually no... if you're unhappy it's not my problem. If I wrote and had to worry what people thought on here, I'd have quit posting long ago. If anything I'm making money for the esteemed gentleman who run this sight since I'm driving traffic and that helps the ads.

Seriously where it does get stupid and the thrill is gone, I quit posting. You should try it. I don't think anyone put a gun to my head and ordered, "Post and die!" anymore than the situation reversed where you faced a choice of "read and die!"

Husband- wife fights? Geez, I'd like to think of our verbal volleys as being more reminiscent of two drunk frat boys having fun, but only with better grammar and spelling (at least on my side), since that's closer to my own life experience.

If you seriously want to draw that comparison understand that the wife will always win, there is no argument not if the husband wants to have any peace in life. If you're going to choose an analogy choose one that works...

Btw for all the heat y'all are giving me, so show lovetoy some affection. I mean, for whatever you may think of me. I didn't stoop this low as stir up this hornets nest.

<3 you carebears.... toodles!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-26 20:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just posting to see yourself talk???

just stop already.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 20:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

No! You read... You posted a reply and here I am. How about that jack? You really shouldn't get so frustrated it's just stress you don't need.

/sigh

How about you come out with Korpg and I when we go out for beers? Fun time for all!
 Kujata.Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-26 21:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

has to be vanilla ice cream though!

~ok i'll stop now~
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-26 21:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Malicfayt, if you say it's Haagen Daaz Vanilla can we get pie? Apple of course..
First Page 2