A Note To The Designers

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2019-08-13
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Suggestions » A note to the designers
A note to the designers
First Page 2
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
Posts: 993
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Dear mr developer person who was responsible for Gridania's Camp Emerald Rock, I'd like to take this time to personally thank you. Thank you for the frustration and retardation that is this camp. You somehow thought it would be a good idea to have every single leve quest (including gathering ones) path through approximately 10 aggro wolf mobs, making it nearly impossible (even with a group of three we couldn't pull of a leve) to advance. I cannot express with words the amount of "fun" this place is.

Sincerely, Kajidourden

P.S. You deserve a swift kick in the nuts.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
inb4lol14
[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
lol14
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xenophire
Posts: 2106
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-09-06 18:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
inb4 Korpg get's banned again.

...

No, seriously. Please?
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Give them actual feedback on it, gotta *** before ***does live.
 Asura.Flufferkins
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 134
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-09-06 18:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 


This game is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t gears to show off to my neck-beard friends.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1134
By Zekko 2010-09-06 18:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Flufferkins said:


This game is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t gears to show off to my neck-beard friends.

Smells like a casual
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
Posts: 993
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Flufferkins said:


This game is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t gears to show off to my neck-beard friends.

Obvious troll/retard talking out of his *** is obvious.
[+]
 Asura.Flufferkins
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 134
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-09-06 18:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:

Obvious troll/retard talking out of his *** is obvious.


Yeah I'm trollin, Or maybe I did it like the rest of us who didn't Q.Q and make threads about not having the problem solving skills to get around a challenge deliberately placed by the development team.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Flufferkins said:
This penis is too hard! Please make it devoid of all challenge and just give me the l33t penis to show off to my penis friends.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Kojo, you try too hard.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Randomguy said:
Kojo, you'r penis is too hard.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
Posts: 993
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:

Obvious troll/retard talking out of his *** is obvious.


Yeah I'm trollin, Or maybe I did it like the rest of us who didn't Q.Q and make threads about not having the problem solving skills to get around a challenge deliberately placed by the development team.

Lol, seeing as how you haven't mentioned any such solution, you're talking out of your ***. are you even playing the beta? Are you even in Gridania? Have you even gotten to/past camp Emerald moss? If the answer to any of those is no, you're just typing to type.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:

Obvious troll/retard talking out of his *** is obvious.


Yeah I'm trollin, Or maybe I did it like the rest of us who didn't Q.Q and make threads about not having the problem solving skills to get around a challenge deliberately placed by the development team.

Lol, seeing as how you haven't mentioned any such solution, you're talking out of your ***. are you even playing the beta? Are you even in Gridania? Have you even gotten to/past camp Emerald moss? If the answer to any of those is no, you're just typing to type.
still....my post still stands.
Randomguy said:
lol14
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
Posts: 22442
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-06 18:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I see good things coming from this thread.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Randomguy said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Asura.Flufferkins said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Obvious troll/retard talking out of his *** is obvious.
Yeah I'm trollin, Or maybe I did it like the rest of us who didn't Q.Q and make threads about not having the problem solving skills to get around a challenge deliberately placed by the development team.
Lol, seeing as how you haven't mentioned any such solution, you're talking out of your ***. are you even playing the beta? Are you even in Gridania? Have you even gotten to/past camp Emerald moss? If the answer to any of those is no, you're just typing to type.
still....my penis still stands.
Randomguy said:
lol14
[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it.

I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.

[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Kojo, are you horny or something?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
Posts: 993
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I see good things coming from this thread.


Lol, I was hoping to get some actual feedback about it. Then again this is ah.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if boobs are actually worth it. I just don't think that the boobs nor the vagina is fun.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
Posts: 993
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 18:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it.

I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.



There's a simple solution for those with more brain cells than fingers and toes, it's called the open beta.
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2010-09-06 18:50:38
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I see good things coming from this thread.
Lol, I was hoping to get some actual feedback about it. Then again this is ah.

It's beta testing, I'd imagine there's a way to report errors and criticize through the game or something. Try that. What is the point of the mission/enemy/whatever, BTW? I'm hoping to get to try FFXIV soonish.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 18:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it.

I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.



There's a simple solution for those with more brain cells than fingers and toes, it's called the open beta.
You know, if you give positive answers to neutral questions, people would give you respect and be on your "side" more on arguments.

And also, some people don't have the computers to actually run the game, most of us can't afford it (thanks to this economy) or are still skeptical about the game. Haven't you thought of that yet?
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
Posts: 6969
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-06 18:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'd '/popcorn' but I'm stuffed ~
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-06 18:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Randomguy said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it. I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.
There's a simple solution for those with more brain cells than fingers and toes, it's called the open beta.
You know, if you give positive penis to neutral ***, people would give you penis and be on your "penis" more. And also, some people don't have the penis to actually run the game, most of us can't afford it (thanks to this penis) or are still skeptical about the penis. Haven't you thought of that yet?
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1134
By Zekko 2010-09-06 18:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Randomguy said:
I just want to know if FFXIV is actually worth it.

I just don't think that the battle system nor the way people "level" up is fun.


Its not worth it atm. I'd actually say FFXI is 10x better. And i hate that game!
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 19:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
Posts: 993
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-09-06 19:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I see good things coming from this thread.
Lol, I was hoping to get some actual feedback about it. Then again this is ah.

It's beta testing, I'd imagine there's a way to report errors and criticize through the game or something. Try that. What is the point of the mission/enemy/whatever, BTW? I'm hoping to get to try FFXIV soonish.

This is true, I just know a good amount of people here are playing it as well, thought maybe they've encountered the same thing.

Essentially you have these camps that act as the central point for your leves, and there are three different types, crafting, battlecraft, and gathering (though they are called other things, just for simplicities sake).

For the battlecraft leves it's what you'd expect, gathering quests involve changing your class to the respective harvesting class and going to different waypoints that are also nodes. The really annoying thing in this particular area is that the leves path you through extremely narrow areas with tons of aggro mobs that you can't hope to beat solo, despite selecting a "Solo" difficulty. So while you're defenseless as a gatherer you get raped, and when you're trying to kill things you're getting beat on by aggro lol.

It's actually rather entertaining you get to watch people fall dead quite often, just sucks when its you lol.
Offline
Posts: 920
By Randomguy 2010-09-06 19:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I see good things coming from this thread.
Lol, I was hoping to get some actual feedback about it. Then again this is ah.

It's beta testing, I'd imagine there's a way to report errors and criticize through the game or something. Try that. What is the point of the mission/enemy/whatever, BTW? I'm hoping to get to try FFXIV soonish.

This is true, I just know a good amount of people here are playing it as well, thought maybe they've encountered the same thing.

Essentially you have these camps that act as the central point for your leves, and there are three different types, crafting, battlecraft, and gathering (though they are called other things, just for simplicities sake).

For the battlecraft leves it's what you'd expect, gathering quests involve changing your class to the respective harvesting class and going to different waypoints that are also nodes. The really annoying thing in this particular area is that the leves path you through extremely narrow areas with tons of aggro mobs that you can't hope to beat solo, despite selecting a "Solo" difficulty. So while you're defenseless as a gatherer you get raped, and when you're trying to kill things you're getting beat on by aggro lol.

It's actually rather entertaining you get to watch people fall dead quite often, just sucks when its you lol.
That is what I was hoping to hear.

Now I don't want to play the game even more.
First Page 2
Log in to post.