Wtf fail nin
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Leviathan.Helix
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey fail nin from our pt on (8-28-10)....I'm going to give you the decency of not calling you out on this site. If you ever cross my path again as a secondary tank...i'm going to expect you to have all the ele spells and all the tools to do the job. WTF is wrong with you? You jump my sit cause i am pulling to much hate and yet you dont have a single ele:ni spell?...omg....can i have whatever it is you are smoking?

I'm going to let you get flamed anonymously and allow you a shred of decency...fix this and it wont show up again. PT with me and dont have ele spells and then *** at me cause i pulling too much hate....thats not going to happen again,,,

You know you was fail nin...not even cheap *** ni spells...wtf...why you even bothering?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-28 15:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

wut
By Zekko 2010-08-28 15:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-28 15:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Hey fail nin from our pt on (8-28-10)....I'm going to give you the decency of not calling you out on this site. If you ever cross my path again as a secondary tank...i'm going to expect you to have all the ele spells and all the tools to do the job. WTF is wrong with you? You jump my sit cause i am pulling to much hate and yet you dont have a single ele:ni spell?...omg....can i have whatever it is you are smoking?

I'm going to let you get flamed anonymously and allow you a shred of decency...fix this and it wont show up again. PT with me and dont have ele spells and then *** at me cause i pulling too much hate....thats not going to happen again,,,

You know you was fail nin...not even cheap *** ni spells...wtf...why you even bothering?

Um... then what the *** is this?
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-28 15:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

how do people flame him anonymously if u dont give a name
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 15:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The op is just venting out.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-28 15:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

~wonders to himself if OP is not naming names because there's more to the story~
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-08-28 15:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninja elemental spells are not gonna hold hate off a bunch of DD`d throwing tp at the mob every 10-15 seconds, no matter how much gil you throw at it. Never been a fan of the ninjutsu gil wheel myself
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-28 15:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
~wonders to himself if OP is not naming names because there's more to the story~
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phht i was trying to give benefit of doubt...or benefit of anonymous....thats all. At heart, i dont want to smash people,I just want them to play within their limits....and thats cool. I am a hardcore...i expect alot from me and when i dont make the mark,,,,i'm not happy about it....that said

"Lunica" might be a nice person, a great aid to fellow gamers...but they seriously fail as a Ninja. I hope they big enough "gut" to bow out and take their lumps and fix their stupidness

doubt it tho...also...broadcasting brings out the worst of native ppl.

i didn't come here to f you over fail...you just so good at it...

Prob not...even the stupid chicks playing this game get ***...how stupid is that?

[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

no not more to story

how can their be more to story than lazy and cheap?

Thats all
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-28 15:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anybody else's brain go numb reading that?

BTW, native.. to where? WTF does native have to do with anything?

Oh you know, like you totally blowing and trying to push off a shitty situation on someone else by pointing out their faults instead of looking at and accepting your own.. Happens all the time around here..
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

wow conspiracy theory ***....
no it was just a lame ninja not doing they job...thats all really..i figged they would see the thread, be embarrassed and maybe do better,,,i dont need to ruin them to spur them along

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 15:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I might have used 1 or 2 stacks of each elemental Ichi/Ni in party situations during my whole career as a nin. In my opinion the only thing they are good for is for under observation, other than that useless.

But I havent merited the San spells, who knows, maybe there's a reason SE gave us MB bonus @80 <.<
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf...you guys would pick a fight over who can scratch nuts...go back to your cave fail troll
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-28 15:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i honestly have no clue what you're saying, what i interpreted this as was u were in a party WSing as soon as mob was pulled and u were pissed a voke couldnt take hate
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao...not the last two...that was actually refreshing....omg...i sorry i mentioned it....i wan't trying to start a flame riot...I really was hoping the fail i was pt'ing with might see this and realize they need to buck up or quit....

yeah i suck...
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-28 15:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
wtf...you guys would pick a fight over who can scratch nuts...go back to your cave fail troll
Dude are you drunk or high? You're either *** up on something, or just a little throwed off in the head..

@Zanno, you can add Treasures and Tribulations to the list of useful situation for ninja wheel. NIN and RDM can duo the mimic, but it can be pretty nasty, wheel helps with it, a lot.
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

no...i'm not going to g thru it again...it has everything to do with being properly equipped and not being...other than that....thanks for letting me vent
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-28 15:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

My guess is by the end of this thread you're going to be saying we're so easy to troll when u never troll anyone

that is what you did in that BST thread you made

I can't take anything you say seriously after a thread like that
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

what?...i'm drunk all the time... you just now figging that out?
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

no -
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

My guess is by the end of this thread you're going to be saying we're so easy to troll when u never troll anyone

no-no thats not it at all...it was a bad pt, a poorly equipped associate...and...then i dropped the pt and started drinking...go figure
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-28 15:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

Oh ***, I didn't even know that was the same person.. He said something to the effect of 'whoever said something about a real BST is lame' when he was the one that had first said something about real BST to begin with..

<_< Least that explains his lack of coherence now..
 Cerberus.Nostylin
Server: Cerberus
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-08-28 15:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

its probably some guy.. who ab.. :P
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-28 15:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's an idea, tell the player to his face instead of going on a website he may or may not even visit. Your attempts at trying not to drag his name through the mud is useless seeing as you've now made this a public matter. You're the one trolling here. You try to play nice guy by hiding his name but yet you degrade his *** in a public manner? If you honestly cared at all about him wanting to change, you'd of addressed the issue privately with him. Failed attempt at trolling at its finest.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-28 15:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

instead of posting a ffxiah thread i'd offer him pointers on how to get better, if he starts to become an *** and argue with u and say ur the noob cut ur loses and move on

***happens sometimes there are shitty players

sucks to get really bad tanks, die at all in the party?
 Alexander.Luwu
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Luwu 2010-08-28 15:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

okay........ >.> what is OP trying to say?
i as a nin only used ele spells for fun never really helped not for me anyways. To me the spells just look fancy^^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-28 15:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Luwu said:
okay........ >.> what is OP trying to say?
i as a nin only used ele spells for fun never really helped not for me anyways. To me the spells just look fancy^^

i as a nin used the DDs as tanks
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5