Northlands And Throne Room Anyone?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Northlands and Throne room anyone?
Northlands and Throne room anyone?
 Leviathan.Helix
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-23 12:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just wondering if anyone else on Leviathan is needing a new Allied ring and would be interested in making an effort to reclaim the Nothlands this week and throne room next week.

From what I've read about the servers that keep those areas, the Japanese players gather together in 2 or 3 alliances and go to northlands and kill everything with a sword icon while "untagged" (in other words, not in campain battle). I don't know if this is accurate though. The downside is, you are basically doing it to get control of areas because you won't get xp or skill ups.

Again, this is drawing from rather vague info i found searching a few forums.

I'm really not concerned with Fiat Lux for myself, but I think that is the way you get control of Throne Room ...by repeated wins over Shadowlord in Fiat Lux ...(??????)

I had saved my Allied ring for lowbie jobs and now I'm down to my last charge! I sure would like to replace it soon!

Anyway, point is, would anyone be interested in doing this if this assumption is correct and...

Secondly...What's going to be the best way to advertise and recruit 2-3 alliances in game?

Thanks
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-08-23 12:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can figure out how to get people out of Abyssea and reclaim the Northlands...
By all means, post it!!!!

Here on Siren, Campaign is wasteland...
Beastmen basically own it all...
Allied Rings are a myth...
and the Fiat Lux(?) BCNM is a thing of the past (no pun)