users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » ChaosControl Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting~
ChaosControl Dynamis Linkshell Recruiting~
 Leviathan.Xepherhiro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Xepherhiro 2010-08-22 12:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

ChaosControl is (at the moment) a Lowman Dynamis Linkshell looking to add 8-10 new members to our group. We are seeking members preferably with previous Dynamis experience (having at least Xarcabard access is a plus, but not required). Our run times are Wednesday 6pm and Sunday 5pm (EST).

We also pay out to all members who participate in each run (As long as you chip in towards the glass cost). We sell all currency and split it among us evenly, it usually averages out to 200-500k per person. Our last run was very lucky, we paid out 525,000 gil to each of our 14 members!

Our linkshell is looking for, but not limited to;
WHM, RDM, BLM, BRD, COR, And Heavy DD (I shouldn't have to explain specifically).
*THF w/TH4 is a HUGE plus, but is not required. If you have knowledge of the pulls, TH3 will be fine.

Please apply at www.esquire-ls.com, Register and look under Forums -> Apply to ChaosControl, and use the Application Template for applying.

Thanks for your interest!
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
user: Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-08-28 04:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for several more members to add to our roster, recruiting most jobs, see myself, Xepherhiro, or Bazek in game for more information. Or check out the website http://esquire-ls.com/
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
user: Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-09-23 02:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Still recruiting. Looking for members to do Xarc/Dreamlands. As well as recruiting for Limbus and abyssea related events coming soon. Inquire with Bazek, Xepherhiro, or myself in game or here if you'd like more information. Thank you.
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-24 15:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

what time is limbus and is it a seperate pt system