Force New Jugs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Force new jugs?
Force new jugs?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Leviathan.Helix
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys I admit I don't know alot about this game...actually i have openly admitted it and I am not ashamed of it....I am trying to learn. There is one thing that even my limited knowledge just rages at...our available jug pets.

Don't get me wrong, the new jugs we got on last upgrade rock and I f'ing love them...but there is another issue I think this kinda overshadowed and was meant to placate us and not address a many year request...

Gimme my mf'ing avian and amorph jugs! WTF is wrong with these douchebags? ppl have been asking for these for years...literally years and SE just f'ing ignores us...it is impossible to finish out our intimidation wheels without them.

People have begged, threatened, boycotted...you name it and SE just pisses on our head and tosses us crumbs...

Yes the new pets are very awesome and I love them...but we can never be complete without the 2 missing cogs of our wheels of intimidation...gimme my f'ing avian and amorph SE.

There is a website somewhere...I know I suck cause i dont remember it...that is a petition site...I think us beast need to use that site, petition SE to fix that which is obviously broken and back it up with a boycott threat if they dont listen....

Will anyone actually boycott...probably very doubtful...I am sure some folks will say they will and just keep paying and playing...

I hope the beast out there will have some nuts but for the most part I know you won't...you'll just keep paying and whining

This needs to be fixed....really
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 11:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

you obviously are under the assumption that petitioning on the internet has an effect over anything.
Newsflash: online petitions are just QQ circlejerks, hell IRL petitions don't work half the time lol.
edit: there are still 2 updates left btw, cry more.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-23 11:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Every job has been begging for something, even sam bitched about ageha when they have 3(ill be generous and not count rana) good WS. Basically, every job cant have everything or the game would be cake.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 11:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Every job has been begging for something, even sam bitched about ageha when they have 3(ill be generous and not count rana) good WS. Basically, every job cant have everything or the game would be WoW.

Fixed.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-23 11:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I played wow for like 10 minutes and decided i could fold crate paper for the graphic equivalent and stopped playing. so i wouldnt know. >.>
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 11:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I played wow for like 10 minutes and decided i could fold crate paper for the graphic equivalent and stopped playing. so i wouldnt know. >.>
Long story short, that game has been destroyed by them constantly making all jobs equal since it's heavy in PvP.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-23 11:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This game could use a little of that....i used to love ballista, then blu came out and everyone stopped playing.
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
you obviously are under the assumption that petitioning on the internet has an effect over anything.
Newsflash: online petitions are just QQ circlejerks, hell IRL petitions don't work half the time lol.

Not at all...no really!...People have been asking for a completion of the wheel for ages...what did we get? 3 more bst, 2 more plantoids and 1 more vermin....woot!...THAT FAILS...SORRY

They owe us our complete wheel...if you not a bst you hae no business responding...cause i am sure all bst agree with me
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm crying btw
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 11:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread sux.. Not what I had in mind when I clicked.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

um question here....why you fighting me?...You know this is true...this is as obvious as mud on your helmet....gimme my missing wheel jugs
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice...i dont know what you had in mind...? Maybe try leveling bst past 50 and you will completely understand
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 11:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Not at all...no really!...People have been asking for a completion of the wheel for ages...what did we get? 3 more bst, 2 more plantoids and 1 more vermin....woot!...THAT FAILS...SORRY

They owe us our complete wheel...if you not a bst you hae no business responding...cause i am sure all bst agree with me
WAT?
this isn't a wheel.
this is a videogame, and an online petition wont' do ***, do you not acknowledge that they have two more updates coming?
they are going to expand the level cap to 99, it's not like they aren't going to release more content for that.
:/
i don't really think anyone agrees with you.
sorry.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 11:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Nice...i dont know what you had in mind...? Maybe try leveling bst past 50 and you will completely understand

I thought there'd be boobs. You didn't deliver.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-23 11:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Every job has been begging for something, even sam bitched about ageha when they have 3(ill be generous and not count rana) good WS. Basically, every job cant have everything or the game would be WoW.

Fixed.

ugh in that quote you made WoW look good
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a wake up call, if bst is not your main...dont respond!!! you suck actually! you ppl that think the point of this game is to level every job up are silly as hell...this is a bst conversation from ppl that main bst you don't love and use bst always...stfu...go away...you're ***is gonna be ignored

No I really don't respect the opinion of ppl that think the point of this game is to level all jobs relentlessly..that is fail...that is not the point of the game...sorry...thats just me...and yes i will be laughing at you

If you using it to level lowbie jobs or using it for bcnm's...then you just really fail at the job....no clue = no opinion

Yes...you are a vacuum of worthlessness...

If you not a true beast...just stfu and go troll another consversation
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Here is a wake up call, if bst is not your main...dont respond!!! you suck actually! you ppl that think the point of this game is to level every job up are silly as hell...this is a bst conversation from ppl that main bst you don't love and use bst always...stfu...go away...you're ***is gonna be ignored

No I really don't respect the opinion of ppl that think the point of this game is to level all jobs relentlessly..that is fail...that is not the point of the game...sorry...thats just me...and yes i will be laughing at you

If you using it to level lowbie jobs or using it for bcnm's...then you just really fail at the job....no clue = no opinion

we arent the ones QQing so go /wrist and cry in a corner some where

dont make a thread QQing and expect everything you want, this is what happens when u cry in the interwebz
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

And for the love of god do not troll me with the 2 mor upgrades to go....

People have been beging for the avian and amorph jugs since cop popped....gtfo
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

here's a clue...no bst...no attention paid...fail sauce all over that.....falure
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-23 11:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This kid cant be serious....
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

People have been beging for the avian and amorph jugs since cop popped....gtfo

U can cry all u want, dont mean SE will give it to u
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 11:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

I don't main BST anymore, but my BST is 72... And I agree with everyone else..

A. There's going to be more content released so save your QQing til you see what all they've added
B. Petitions do absolutely ***, like someone said, online petitions are just QQ circlejerks..

As much as I'd like to see Surge brought back, that online petition didn't get it, even though the list of people who wanted it back was quite extensive.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
here's a clue...no bst...no attention paid...fail sauce all over that.....falure

obviously ur paying attention

go cry moar
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 11:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

I am a true Beastmaster, this is my alt acct. I have BST up to 80 :/
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-23 11:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is funny

I kid

its actually pretty sad and furry
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 11:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

People have been bitching for the avian and amorph jugs since cop popped....gtfo
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

People have been bitching for the avian and amorph jugs since cop popped....gtfo
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

dont make a thread QQing and expect everything you want, this is what happens when u cry in the interwebz

Thats what you mommy said? gtfo and go....finger yourself or something...

I am not sking for anything ppl have not been asking for for at least 4 years...wait you were probably still crapping in your pants at that time...
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

Thats what you mommy said? gtfo and go....finger yourself or something...

I am not sking for anything ppl have not been asking for for at least 4 years...wait you were probably still crapping in your pants at that time...

ur bitching like they were bitching

i really dont like it when people QQ over things they shouldnt really cry over, just do what u need to do and wait for it to happen

if it doesnt happen SE just doesnt feel that BST needs it
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

that and now you're just arguing like a 3rd grader so

First Page 2 3 4 5