Just Me Or Its Low Skills....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Just me or its low skills....
Just me or its low skills....
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-07-06 09:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Question....Ever since the level cap update. we've all been struggling/racing/leveling or w/e to get to lvl 80...is it just me...or is DRK's dagger/club skill remaining awfully low and at capped skill?
 Fenrir.Gradd
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-07-06 10:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The old Cap for Club is 220, the new one is 245.

Dagger was 225, the new Cap is 250.

If you have other jobs w/ higher skill that were already capped thats obviously the reason its remaning capped on DRK.

Drk has always had low skill with these weapons, that isnt going to change.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-07-06 10:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I know drk has really slow skills with club/dagger just forgot i had dagger capped on cor so i was like wtf...my skills are still capped. but okay ^^ thanks for clearing that up for me
 Bahamut.Ashua
Server: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2010-07-19 00:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of skill ups......

This game is pissing me off. They offer no traditional camp past lv 77 and DRK cant solo for ***with two pains in the *** weapons to get skill ups out of. If anyone on bahamut needs to skill anything send me a tell. Im going mad trying to solo ***.

Besieged is currently at level 3, almost never starts, and when it does, I cant get any skill there either. I have a 75 bst and subbing it is pointless because no matter what I do-- even using a lv 28 great sword I pull hate in a couple swings--even when I wear gimp gear. I used birds on elements in sky and still pulled hate.

What a *** nightmare. Subbing sam on puks works somewhat but when seigan wants to be a ***, I'm SoL. Subbing Nin only goes so far with most mobs... I like how jobs that solo easily have only one or two things to cap and it always happens fast. Youre more or less forced to try to fight Em-T mobs and DRK cant handle EM half of the time. Meanwhile, I am soloing VT colibri on my pld without breaking a *** sweat or downtime...
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-19 00:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ashua said:
This game is pissing me off. They offer no traditional camp past lv 77 and DRK cant solo for ***with two pains in the *** weapons to get skill ups out of. If anyone on bahamut needs to skill anything send me a tell. Im going mad trying to solo ***.

Besieged is currently at level 3, almost never starts, and when it does, I cant get any skill there either. I have a 75 bst and subbing it is pointless because no matter what I do-- even using a lv 28 great sword I pull hate in a couple swings--even when I wear gimp gear. What a *** nightmare.

Abyssea is great for skill ups.

Also, for exp/merits.

600 exp a kill is nice. (plus chests etc.)

Not to mention that you can stay there for very long, as long you can get time chests. I was there for nearly 5 hours the other day... left with like 70mins still left, and only because I had to go(otherwise, I would have stayed longer). Almost capped my GS there, just 2 more skill ups to go.
 Bahamut.Ashua
Server: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2010-07-19 01:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
Bahamut.Ashua said:

Besieged is currently at level 3, almost never starts, and when it does, I cant get any skill there either. I have a 75 bst and subbing it is pointless because no matter what I do-- even using a lv 28 great sword I pull hate in a couple swings--even when I wear gimp gear. What a *** nightmare.

Abyssea is great for skill ups.

Also, for exp/merits.

600 exp a kill is nice. (plus chests etc.)

Not to mention that you can stay there for very long, as long you can get time chests. I was there for nearly 5 hours the other day... left with like 70mins still left, and only because I had to go(otherwise, I would have stayed longer). Almost capped my GS there, just 2 more skill ups to go.

Yeah, I heard about it but just got the expansion today. I havnt had the chance. Ill probably give it a try tomorrow if I get the chance. Still, it would be nice to finish up DRK skills since idk how it would work after DRK exp caps... (about changing to another job or whatever)