users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » King Arthro Question
King Arthro Question
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-12-06 02:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize you're the one looking like an idiot by posting insults and instead of letting a thread die you keep bumping it with your useless posts that don't contribute anything. Also, your THF could never solo KV but I assume that was a typo but you can never be too sure when it's you who's posting.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-06 02:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

At the end of this all, emo crybaby. I am going to stop right now, seems people are trying to get me banned from the site. If I continue in here Alyria or Ayne will most likely tell me to stop. So this won't happen, I am going to end this here.

P.S.

I can bump any thread I please, did I tell you to read the thread I bumped. it's stupid your *** is trying to tell me what to do, someone as ignorant and dumb as you I am not going to listen to. That is that. I am done.

other's bump old threads so I proved my point.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-06 02:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

A decent nin/dnc will have no trouble soloing this. A very good jin macro with capped katana/crit merits and some decent gear should pwn this with plenty of time to spare before rage. I've seen lesser nins solo it.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Server: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-12-07 18:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm... didn't realize it was possible to solo at all. i think i was like ironguy a year ago. figured the monster that protected one of the best and most sought after items would require at least 6.

so how about a nin/war and a cor/whm dual box? i might find a new home in jugner forest. would nin/thf for TH be worth it (and still doable)?
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-07 18:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I've fought him a few times; I bet a mediocre NIN/WAR + COR/WHM would *** his day up. NIN/THF and COR/WHM, same.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-12-07 18:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool. Thanks for assurance. I'll probably try as NIN/WAR at first just to be safe. My Nin is pretty mediocre. (In terms of my skill and gear, heh.)
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-07 18:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I killed him years ago as a shittylolRDM and a PLD/NIN. Was fairly easy, even with the mediocre damage from the PLD (way pre-atonement) and such.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-12-07 18:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hard to believe that NM rage has been added 4 years ago. http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Rage

I still recall reading about it when it was new.

Anyways, yeah. Nice thing about RDM is that even shoddily geared, it's still a strong job. This is especially true when it has a strong pilot.

Quetzalcoatl.Konvict
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Smasher
By Quetzalcoatl.Konvict 2009-12-07 20:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just today..thought I would add in some random fail in here..Aegis/Excal PLD, x2 RDM and THF fight..KA you suck never drops for us D:

Quetzalcoatl.Tetsoshi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tetsoshii
By Quetzalcoatl.Tetsoshi 2009-12-07 21:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL KON