Forum » FFXI » General » help me please.... help me
help me please.... help me
 Valefor.Bodycount
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Bodycount
By Valefor.Bodycount 2009-01-03 12:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

so last night i got kicked off the game for the same reason i do every month my credit card gets declined. so every month i have to go and re-enter my credit card info. well when i am doing it now it is telling me the server is busy and wont take my credit card. there is enough money on it i used a prepaid card i think there is like 15.00 which i keep on it. and after 3 times it gives me another error message telling me to contact my credit card company which i did and they said everything is fine on there end. any advice?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-03 13:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The only reason you're getting problems changing it now is because of the monthly Registration Server maintenance. When I had to change my card awhile back I couldn't login for three days because I was unable to access any payment information through Play Online.

I don't know why it wouldn't be taking your card, that question needs to be answered by a professional, but I do know that you'll keep getting "The Server is Busy" errors until they finish the monthly registration maintenance.
 Asura.Mikerocca
Server: Asura
user: kord
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-03 13:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Does your credit card logo say, "Viza" or "Mastercord"?
 Valefor.Bodycount
Server: Valefor
user: Bodycount
By Valefor.Bodycount 2009-01-03 13:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

yes it says visa i was going to stop at wal-mart and pick up one of them bill pay visa's that have your name on it to see if that might work. Maybe a change of credit card number to a diffrent one might help?
 Asura.Mikerocca
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-03 14:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Mikerocca said:
Does your credit card logo say, "Viza" or "Mastercord"?

Apparently my attempt at joke failed >__________>
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-01-03 14:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You might want to take this up with an official POL person... try calling them, maybe? :<

And lol at Mikerocca... pirated CC's! XD
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-01-03 18:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye said:
You might want to take this up with an official POL person... try calling them, maybe?

If you're not local or don't have a good long distance plan you're going to do a live chat with someone. I called from work and sat on hold for 40 goddamn minutes. If you do go for the live chat you're going to be waiting a long time too, but do NOT take your eyes off the screen. When the rep comes on there's no bell or notification of any kind, and they only stick around for a minute before leaving and you're stuck waiting for another agent.

Or you can get a real credit card.
 Siren.Narayan
Server: Siren
user: Narayan
By Siren.Narayan 2009-01-03 19:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sammitch said:

Not everyone qualifies for real ones, however, everyone qualifies for a bank debit card. Open up a WaMu acct and get a mastercard debit. It wont build your credit but its usable where ever mastercard is. I use my debit to pay for FFXI.. in fact, was reason I opened a checking acct with WaMu all those years ago lol.
 Asura.Mikerocca
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-03 20:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Narayan said:
Sammitch said:
Not everyone qualifies for real ones, however, everyone qualifies for a bank debit card. Open up a WaMu acct and get a mastercard debit. It wont build your credit but its usable where ever mastercard is. I use my debit to pay for FFXI.. in fact, was reason I opened a checking acct with WaMu all those years ago lol.

Sounds like someone works for WaMu! O.x

If not, they owe you a paycheck =P
 Ifrit.Babiedoll
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Babiedoll 2009-01-03 22:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone's payments come out at the 1st of the month, the server is super busy. You get the error cause you're entering it many times, though it doesn't matter. Only thing you can do is enter it over and over until you go crazy and maybe get through. Or wait a week for the congestion to die down.
[+]