If I Wanted An Item From Another Server, Would This Work?...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » If I wanted an item from another server, would this work?...
If I wanted an item from another server, would this work?...
First Page 2
 Siren.Mykey
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Mykey
By Siren.Mykey 2009-01-02 12:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Would it work if I make a mule and gil him up, then send him to that server, buy the item, then make a mule on that server (to avoid the 3 month wait) give him the item and transfer him back to my server? Would that work? or not really...
 Pandemonium.Knightofdragons
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Knightofdragons 2009-01-02 12:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes it would work but ur paying for both coast Kinda rather wait till u get it on ur server? else its an AV drop? lol
 Phoenix.Strongside
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-02 12:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

That will work but will cost you like 50 bucks and fuuuuuuuck thaaaaat 12.95 a month already bad enough
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
Server: Unicorn
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-02 13:28:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Mykey said:
Would it work if I make a mule and gil him up, then send him to that server, buy the item, then make a mule on that server (to avoid the 3 month wait) give him the item and transfer him back to my server? Would that work? or not really...

It would work,and *** it dude,its just $50 bucks anyways lmao
Server: Remora
By Remora.Disintegration 2009-01-02 13:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimbo, $50 is enough to buy you a weekend of genk weed. Please do not pretend it's not much money.
 Asura.Mikerocca
Server: Asura
user: kord
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-02 14:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Mykey said:

Paypal me $50
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2009-01-02 14:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I might be wrong, but I don't think that will work. The 90 days should apply to your POL Id, not your character (as far as I know).

At least that's what my friend who did it told me.

So you'd have to make the mule on your server, give him the gil, transfer him ($25) then on a SECOND POL account make a mule on the server, give him the item and transfer him back ($25).

As to people wondering why, many items, liker Cursed-1 stuff are *very* rare to be crafted and the NQ are slow to sell. If you don't have a lot of brave high level crafters on your server (*cough* Unicorn * cough*) this may be your only option to get the +1.
 Bismarck.Mafai
Server: Bismarck
user:
By Bismarck.Mafai 2009-01-02 14:32:33

It won't work, but if you...

1.) Create mule on server you are buying the item on (will only be eligible if made before the transfer).
2.) Create mule on your server and put gil on it.
3.) Transfer the character with the gil to the server with the item.
4.) Trade gil for item, and get the item on the character you created there (not the xfered character).
5.) Call SE before 7 days passes to have the character transfered.

Will cost you the fee of 1 xfer. If you read when you are xfering, you have a 7 day window to transfer any characters created before the transfer.
 Shiva.Andromache
Server: Shiva
user: Khan
By Shiva.Andromache 2009-01-02 14:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nitsuj said:
I might be wrong, but I don't think that will work. The 90 days should apply to your POL Id, not your character (as far as I know).

At least that's what my friend who did it told me.

So you'd have to make the mule on your server, give him the gil, transfer him ($25) then on a SECOND POL account make a mule on the server, give him the item and transfer him back ($25).

this is correct. others are wrong.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
Server: Carbuncle
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-01-02 14:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafai said:
It won't work, but if you... 1.) Create mule on server you are buying the item on (will only be eligible if made before the transfer). 2.) Create mule on your server and put gil on it. 3.) Transfer the character with the gil to the server with the item. 4.) Trade gil for item, and get the item on the character you created there (not the xfered character). 5.) Call SE before 7 days passes to have the character transfered. Will cost you the fee of 1 xfer. If you read when you are xfering, you have a 7 day window to transfer any characters created before the transfer.

Confirmed to work. lost of people who are doing relic / mythic use this option as it is the cheapest, and alot of people dont have 2 pol ids that have been active for at least 90 days. plus the extra 25 $ is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE unless ur rich *** irl.

Ninja edit, u dont actually have to call se, u can do a GM call (its one of the few things gms can actually do in this game (transfer over a "forgotten" character)
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-02 14:54:01

Disintegration said:
Yojimbo, $50 is enough to buy you a weekend of genk weed. Please do not pretend it's not much money.

$50 really?I usually get high grade for $150 for an eigth but whatever lol is $50 really alot?I mean its not alot to me,sorry for making sound like so little,but to me it is.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-02 14:55:18

Mikerocca said:
Yojimmbo said:
Mykey said:
Paypal me $50

lol mikerocca
 Asura.Mikerocca
Server: Asura
user: kord
By Asura.Mikerocca 2009-01-02 15:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Listen to you crazy kids talking about your smoking drugs!...

Callin the cops, brb
 Unicorn.Smurfo
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-02 18:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Disintegration said:

$50 really?I usually get high grade for $150 for an eigth but whatever lol is $50 really alot?I mean its not alot to me,sorry for making sound like so little,but to me it is.

Wow, can i sell you a bag? you pay a hundred and *** fifty bucks for an eighth ounce, a dub? a nickel bag? you shitting me? LOL your dealer must love you. Jesus man lol

I havn't smoked in years nor sold ***but either prices went way up in the last decade which i kinda doubt, everyone and their mom has or can get weed and i'm even in the middle of the us not anywhere near points where shits imported to lol someones *** the ***out of you really really *** hard dude.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-02 18:42:56

Smurfo said:
Yojimmbo said:
Disintegration said:
Wow, can i sell you a bag? you pay a hundred and *** fifty bucks for an eighth ounce, a dub? a nickel bag? you shitting me? LOL your dealer must love you. Jesus man lol I havn't smoked in years nor sold ***but either prices went way up in the last decade which i kinda doubt, everyone and their mom has or can get weed and i'm even in the middle of the us not anywhere near points where shits imported to lol someones *** the ***out of you really really *** hard dude.

Yeah i'm live just north of Los Angeles,its all about location I guess lol kinda blows but yeah my dealer likes to throw in freebies of tester every now and again,which I usually wind up buying anyway lol
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-02 18:44:00

Mikerocca said:
Listen to you crazy kids talking about your smoking drugs!... Callin the cops, brb

We are just talking about Wild Choco Greens =D lol
 Alexander.Sgtdbo
Server: Alexander
user: sgtdbo
By Alexander.Sgtdbo 2009-01-02 19:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Smurfo said:
Wow, can i sell you a bag? you pay a hundred and *** fifty bucks for an eighth ounce, a dub? a nickel bag? you shitting me? LOL your dealer must love you. Jesus man lol I havn't smoked in years nor sold ***but either prices went way up in the last decade which i kinda doubt, everyone and their mom has or can get weed and i'm even in the middle of the us not anywhere near points where shits imported to lol someones *** the ***out of you really really *** hard dude.

If you haven't smoked in years, then you have to realize what high grade usually means these days. Its like super bubonic matrix G-14, all colors of the rainbow, just smelling it through the bag will knock you on your *** type ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Markii
Server: Siren
user: Markai
By Siren.Markii 2009-01-02 20:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

mmmmkay.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-02 20:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sgtdbo said:
Smurfo said:

If you haven't smoked in years, then you have to realize what high grade usually means these days. Its like super bubonic matrix G-14, all colors of the rainbow, just smelling it through the bag will knock you on your *** type ***.

i guess lol, kind buds are still kind buds tho lol, THC can only do so much to someone no matter how great the pot is, i need to get some ***i can get high from smelling thru the bag so i can piss clean for my PO still i guess...
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-01-02 20:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll giggle when all you druggie's brains melt
 Unicorn.Smurfo
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-02 22:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Acropora said:
I'll giggle when all you druggie's brains melt

Regardless of your personal opinions we were having a conversation, there is no need to insult. I am a non drug user, i do however have some 'education' in the matter, and marijuanna is a relatively harmless substance, it's not like we're talking about sticking needles in our arms..

I think perhaps you as well as millions just believe too much into the propaganda set out by the government to support their war on personal feedoms, a.k.a. war on drugs which they initiated as a way of creating a permanent underclass in society.

Me, i'd rather be educated than be a puppet, i'm not here to advocate drug use but the reasons for which weed was made illegal in the first place make absolutely no sense, ever seen some the propaganda from the 30's? It's sad so many people were stupid enough to fall for that kinda ***back then.

Alcohol is by far more of a drug than marijuana, that is a fact and i know the horrors of alcoholism all too well, alcohol can make you have physical withdrawls whereas pot does not, and just do your own research, numbers dont lie, people dying doesn't lie...

Do you look down on and talk down to people who drink? because if so thats a lot of our society that you think you're better than.

Snob.
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-01-03 00:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

How does saying my comment, make me a snob? you're the one who was so easily offended. try lightening up, if you look at my comment again its more of a joke than anything. If it didnt hit so close to home for you, I think you wouldve ignored it.

Also, I do believe I never said I "was looking down" on anyone at all. A term is a term, I didnt invent it. I just use it =3 I dont consider it "cool" to go around a gaming forum talking about how much pot or crack or meth you can obtain for how much money... lets keep GAMES inside GAMES, and your own illegal buisness out of it. its something im sure most people using these forums could care less to know about, considering this has now turned completely off topic.

majority of people probably found my comment less snobby than yours >.>

and btw no, I dont look down on people who drink alchohol. Hell, I respect anyone on earths decsision to use drugs and/or alchohol. I dont condone it, but you have to accept it because you cant change it. That doesnt mean I wont laugh when it bites them in the arse. If you know better, stay away from it. Thats my point.
 Garuda.Kaden
Server: Garuda
user: Kadengt
By Garuda.Kaden 2009-01-03 00:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, seein you guys *** about 50 bucks is kinda sad. get a job, then it wont be so bad.
[+]
 Unicorn.Smurfo
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-01-03 01:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Acropora said:
How does saying my comment, make me a snob? 1: you're the one who was so easily offended. try lightening up, if you look at my comment again its more of a joke than anything. If it didnt hit so close to home for you, I think you wouldve ignored it.

majority of people probably found my comment less snobby than yours >.>

and btw no, I dont look down on people who drink alchohol. Hell, I respect anyone on earths decsision to use drugs and/or alchohol. I dont condone it, but you have to accept it because you cant change it. That doesnt mean I wont laugh when it bites them in the arse. If you know better, stay away from it. Thats my point.

Acropora said:
How does saying my comment, make me a snob? you're the one who was so easily offended. try lightening up, if you look at my comment again its more of a joke than anything. If it didnt hit so close to home for you, I think you wouldve ignored it.

2: Also, I do believe I never said I "was looking down" on anyone at all. A term is a term, I didnt invent it. I just use it =3 3: I dont consider it "cool" to go around a gaming forum talking about how much pot or crack or meth you can obtain for how much money... 4: lets keep GAMES inside GAMES, and your own illegal buisness out of it. its something im sure most people using these forums could care less to know about, considering this has now turned completely off topic.

5: majority of people probably found my comment less snobby than yours >.>

6: and btw no, I dont look down on people who drink alchohol. Hell, I respect anyone on earths decsision to use drugs and/or alchohol. I dont condone it, but you have to accept it because you cant change it. 7: That doesnt mean I wont laugh when it bites them in the arse. If you know better, stay away from it. Thats my point.

1: I wasn't offended, you threw out your opinion so i threw out mine, if i said something that sounded as if i was offended by your immature reply here, you are mistaken. The snob comment was just a lure honestly and it worked, had about the same effect as your "brain melting" nonsense.

2: It is implied simply by what you stated, it was an obvious conclusion to draw.

3: I don't consider it cool myself, it exists in our society and I have a past with it, what can i say? I don't mind talking about it with people because i've been there done that and it's never going to just go away even if it's an internet forum people are still on drugs, to think otherwise is purely delusional.

4: Do you try to control conversations IRL too? You were never part of the conversation until you chose to be. Let me explain something, an internet forum is a place for people to converse freely. Just like real life conversations forums can jump topics, amazing huh!? Who do you think you are to jump in on a conversation between a few people which may have been de-railed sure, but we were talking and now you think you should dictate what we talk about?

5: I don't know about you, but i only speak for myself, and I can never know what the majority of anyone thinks, if i did I would run for president.

6: This is exactly what my point was in the last post, you are talking down on a guy talking about pot but if he had mentioned something about getting liquored up on new years that woulda been ok. Which reinforces my point that society's views are distorted.

7: So you have malice then? for what purpose? I don't like seeing bad things happen to anyone period.

My final thought on this: You seem to be judgmental of others, which is cool i guess, do whatever you want. For me, i realized long ago that my judgments of others amount to ***because i can't change people to my liking so it's a waste of time and is counter productive. Not to mention my judgments were nearly always wrong.

Thats all i got, have a nice day.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-01-03 02:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

indeed they are. why am i here again? -wanders off to get some cheese-
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-03 12:31:20

Sgtdbo said:
Smurfo said:

Damn right dude!Its been many moons since I bought a "nickel" or "dime" its all about eights and halves,and on other occasions,four stacks,pounds and killer keys lol it just keeps getting better and better...now I gtg look for that Super Bubonic Matrix G-14 lol even if it doesnt exist i'll have to get the Bling,the Bling-Bling,the Green Monster and some other stuff,put it into one fat blunt and smoke it XD
 Unicorn.Undercutyoulol
By Unicorn.Undercutyoulol 2009-01-03 13:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Sgtdbo said:
Smurfo said:

Damn right dude!Its been many moons since I bought a "nickel" or "dime" its all about eights and halves,and on other occasions,four stacks,pounds and killer keys lol it just keeps getting better and better...now I gtg look for that Super Bubonic Matrix G-14 lol even if it doesnt exist i'll have to get the Bling,the Bling-Bling,the Green Monster and some other stuff,put it into one fat blunt and smoke it XD

lol, yah back when i smoked we called it a nickel bag. i remember everyone started callin it 'dub sack' and i was like *** that its a nickel bag, i still call it that when i talk to stoners nowadays and ppl are like 'wtf is a nickel bag?'

but yah i guess that just shows i havn't smoked steady since like 1999
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-03 18:11:42

Undercutyoulol lmao didnt want to quote you lol but yeah I think 99' was when it all changed,not really sure but i'm sure somebody in FFXI will let us now when the change was.There was a strain of Choco Greens found in Oklahoma though,the average for High-Grade at the time 02'-03'? was about a level of 17.8 (tee ache see)and the one found in Oklahoma(in an abandoned lab mind you)had a score of 28.3 I was like holy shyte!I would name that thing after a random FFXI thing lmao imagine asking your local buddies "you have any gobbie bag on you?" or "do you sell Fafnir?" XD awesome
First Page 2