Forum » FFXI » General » WotG missions and accomplishments
WotG missions and accomplishments
 Asura.Moraine
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: moraine
By Asura.Moraine 2008-12-29 12:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Do these apply to the ranking? I finished all the missions this weekend and it still shows 0 points for it. Campaign ops are also listed, but I can see no way to get points for these either. Am I missing something, or are these just not live yet?
 Sylph.Feyen
Server: Sylph
user: Hiachi
By Sylph.Feyen 2008-12-29 12:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You say you finished all the missions, but this is not all the missions that will ever be in the story-line, just all that have been added thus-far. Therefore, we do not know how many missions there are in WotG and cannot have a point value assigned for X-number of missions since we don't know what percent of the total WotG completion that particular mission represents.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2008-12-30 00:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't know the total number of missions but we DO know what the final rank will be for Campaign, so maybe a point system should be set up for this similar to what has been done for Assault ranks (thh fact, for those that don't know, that you can't get max # of achievment points because SE has yet to update LScommunity; however FFXIAH has already taken into effect the final rank and it's total points worth).
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-30 00:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

As stated before you can't give points for missions b/c they aren't finished. As far as I recall though points for missions have usually been given based on what each mission was, fights getting a set number of points and so were cs ones. So Idk if %s really would matter.

It might be a pain to give points to campaign rank though since you can lose rank. But then I guess you can de-lvl on a job and it adjusts points accordingly, so I guess it could still work. I don't know about anyone else but I'm hoping SE makes some sort of to make the final campaign rank permanent. At least unless you changed nations in the past. Perhaps a quest after you finish the mission storyline?