What Are You Eating?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » What are you eating?
What are you eating?
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-04 15:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
lol
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-04 15:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
And what is shin? japanese,chinese,vietnamese? theres a lot of types of oriental markets ><

well my grammas chinese exchange student introduced it to us so........but that means nothing lol.

Most asian markets Ive been to cover every country from taiwan to india even if it comes off as being chinese onry. You'll have to go inside (and it usually smells like foot inside too just warning!)

If your local walmart has pocky then check its oriental section. Ive seen shin noodles in all my local walmarts. It'll either be in the oriental section or it will be in the ramen noodle section!

if you want good noodles also and you find an asian market then try this too:

yaki soba noodles

put some stirfry vegeys in there and its a really good dinner!

Quite healthy too none of that ready to go ***and it doesn't take too much time or money to make it .
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 15:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-06-04 15:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Kujata.Daus said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
And what is shin? japanese,chinese,vietnamese? theres a lot of types of oriental markets ><

well my grammas chinese exchange student introduced it to us so........but that means nothing lol.

Most asian markets Ive been to cover every country from taiwan to india even if it comes off as being chinese onry. You'll have to go inside (and it usually smells like foot inside too just warning!)

If your local walmart has pocky then check its oriental section. Ive seen shin noodles in all my local walmarts. It'll either be in the oriental section or it will be in the ramen noodle section!

yaki soba noodles

ive seen those kinds of noodles in walmart lol. just those ingredients? you dont need chicken or some other flavored broth?

lucky you seeing it in walmart!

Im pretty sure you can put whatever you want in it..mushrooms, beef, onions etc. My family usually puts in the boneless chicken thighs (we shred it ofcourse) we get from SAMs club and a random frozen bag of stirfry vegetables. I like brocolli and baby corn.

the noodles come with seasoning also. Like ramen noodles.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-04 15:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Kujata.Daus said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:

yaki soba noodles

ive seen those kinds of noodles in walmart lol. just those ingredients? you dont need chicken or some other flavored broth?

Im pretty sure you can put whatever you want in it..mushrooms, beef, onions etc. My family usually puts in the boneless chicken thighs (we shred it ofcourse) we get from SAMs club and a random frozen bag of stirfry vegetables. I like brocolli and baby corn.

I use spring onions , baby corn , peppers , mushrooms ( Shitake ) , carrots and chicken of course :) . Really easy and one of my fav meals :D .
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-06-04 15:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
I had a shrimp, avocado and crab sushi roll and a bowl of fried rice for lunch

I am one happy ***

See, you are an ***. Now you've got me wanting sushi for dinner. ;3

Hahaha, sorry. I make sushi on occasion but we have an extremely good sushi place really close to here and being in Louisiana we get really fresh shrimp and crab. makes for some good sushi

:D

I've actually been wanting to learn how to make sushi. I used to have a good recipe book but it got lost in my last move. :(
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2010-06-04 16:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-06-04 16:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Stir fry my way~!
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
Server: Odin
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-06-04 16:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Too much green...
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-04 16:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Right this minute I'm not eating anything, but so far today I had a bowl of Fruity Dyno-bites for breakfast (healthiest thing evar, I know):

I then made another batch of pull-apart sticky buns because my husband is addicted them, and I may have nibbled on a bit of dough while I made them:

(That is not my sticky-bun. That's an online sticky-bun.)

Then after that I had leftover Applebee's for lunch, which was double-glazed ribs with spicy-n-sweet sauce and mashed potatoes:

(Those are also not my noms, they are just matching online noms.)
[+]
 Leviathan.Scorch
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-06-04 16:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pasta Vasul!
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-04 16:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess looking at this thread isnt a good idea when I'm hungry, No food in the house, and no one home untill late at night and tomorrow ('_'*)
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-06-04 16:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
Kujata.Daus said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:

yaki soba noodles

Quite healthy too none of that ready to go ***and it doesn't take too much time or money to make it .

HOLD ON JUST A DAMN MINUTE!

That Onion is giving us a dirty face... seriously. wtf! :D
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-04 16:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Frosted Flakes!
[+]
 Fenrir.Anberlin
Server: Fenrir
user: Kike
By Fenrir.Anberlin 2010-06-04 16:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
What are you eating?

People.

[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
Server: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-04 16:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude that is creepy...

Now that I am finally awake, Cookie Crisp cause there is nothing else in this bloody house -.-
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-06-04 16:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Chicken Curry and a JD+coke

[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-04 16:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
Chicken Curry and a JD coke

Curry . You brit :p ! Can't blame ye though ***'s so good .
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3075 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Marthastewert
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Marthastewert 2018-11-04 15:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be making this smores pizza for my mom on her birthday :3

But for today I had tomato bisque made from homegrown tomatoes and a grilled mozzarella cheese sammich cooked in a clam-shell grill with thinly sliced red onions grilled into the outside of artisan potato bread so they became caramelized :3

it was very gud

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-22 22:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I cooked roasted duck with cherry sauce for thanksgiving. Duck was fairly straightforward.

The sauce...

While the duck cooks, make the sauce: In a small saucepan, render some duck fat over medium heat, if you have pets feed them the crisp rendered fat. Add shallots cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add chopped garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 - 2 minutes.

Add red wine, orange juice, canned cherries (reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice from the canned cherries.) Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer adding a shot of grand mariner. In a small bowl or glass, combine the reserved cherry juice with cornstarch and stir into the sauce.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-11-22 23:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

had some smoked turkey, smoked brisket, and arancini. I made the arancini but bought the turket and brisket from a smokery to save time. I can prolly avoid eating for the next week and be ok.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2018-11-23 04:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Paella.
[+]