Black Belt Items {Can I Have It?)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Black Belt Items {Can I have it?)
Black Belt Items {Can I have it?)
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-02 09:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, as it is right now I am sitting at MNK71 and no black belt (inorite) Just wanted to get a ballpark estimate on how much it would cost me per item on leviathan, or if there were any HNM LSs that were willing to help a mithra out (I'm pretty *** broke all the time ;;) and free drop it to me (I don't expect this to happen, unless there are some REALLY nice people that want to take sympathy)

You can either reply to this or send me a /tell ingame (Maybe we can work something out also?) I'm usually on ... all the time.
 Siren.Aem
Server: Siren
user: alekandr
By Siren.Aem 2010-06-02 09:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
(I'm pretty *** broke all the time ;;) and free drop it to me (I don't expect this to happen, unless there are some REALLY nice people that want to take sympathy)

Not being funny, ignorant or arrogant, but that Black Belt shall remain out of your grasp on the above. No one in their right mind is going to let it free-lot.

You could however join a HNM-LS and hope you can lot on it that way.

I camped the three spawns, and bought the items off JP HNM-LS's. 1M a piece.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-02 09:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Aem said:
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
(I'm pretty *** broke all the time ;;) and free drop it to me (I don't expect this to happen, unless there are some REALLY nice people that want to take sympathy)

Not being funny, ignorant or arrogant, but that Black Belt shall remain out of your grasp on the above. No one in their right mind is going to let it free-lot.

You could however join a HNM-LS and hope you can lot on it that way.

I camped the three spawns, and bought the items off JP HNM-LS's. 1M a piece.

You never know, I had a friend who got 2/3 items free drop.

Been thinking of joining a HNMLS ... but would mean transferring servers ... and ... yeah.

Don't underestimate nice people (Yeah, it's a long shot but meh)
 Siren.Aem
Server: Siren
user: alekandr
By Siren.Aem 2010-06-02 09:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

There aren't any on Siren! We just have antagonists, masochists and self-loathers!

But yes, you may be lucky; but that's such a small hope to cling too. Just farm, save the money, buy pop items, and win.

No HMN LS on your server?
 Cerberus.Jetta
Server: Cerberus
user: Jetta
By Cerberus.Jetta 2010-06-02 09:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Your other option is to spam KSNM99 assuming you have the seals and the people to help you do it.
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-06-02 09:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to camps, ask sacks of HNMLS's before pops, be polite, don't spam, don't be annoying. "Hey, I was wondering if I could please have the BB item if no one in your LS needs it, thanks" or something along those lines.

Try to claim, if you pass on claim of an HQ, most shells will let you lot the BB item.

Share ToDs if you're at camps solo

Socialize with LS members and network, but again, don't be a ***

That's how I got my belt
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-02 09:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Aem said:
There aren't any on Siren! We just have antagonists, masochists and self-loathers!

But yes, you may be lucky; but that's such a small hope to cling too. Just farm, save the money, buy pop items, and win.

No HMN LS on your server?

I'm sure there are, I just don't really know them that well.

Sylph.Spency said:
Go to camps, ask sacks of HNMLS's before pops, be polite, don't spam, don't be annoying. "Hey, I was wondering if I could please have the BB item if no one in your LS needs it, thanks" or something along those lines.

Try to claim, if you pass on claim of an HQ, most shells will let you lot the BB item.

Share ToDs if you're at camps solo

Socialize with LS members and network, but again, don't be a ***

That's how I got my belt

Yeah once I get 75 I may sit out at pop areas and see what I can do, i'm generally a nice person and will help out in anyway possible.
 Lakshmi.Giti
Server: Lakshmi
user: giti
By Lakshmi.Giti 2010-06-02 09:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I did ks99s for my beard and egg both pretty ez to get people for cause of the drops but Horns of War is hard to get people for since it dont drop speed belt or stridder boots and the Hnm hard to get on my server. So I brought the tongue still not bad. I think this is the best way to get your items w/o spending alot of gil GL ^^
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-02 10:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Giti said:
I did ks99s for my beard and egg both pretty ez to get people for cause of the drops but Horns of War is hard to get people for since it dont drop speed belt or stridder boots and the Hnm hard to get on my server. So I brought the tongue still not bad. I think this is the best way to get your items w/o spending alot of gil GL ^^

Yeah, I might go on a bird slaughter soon, I have next to no KS but ... I'm sure I can get them fairly easy.