Sky LS (Can I Have It?)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Sky LS (Can I have it?)
Sky LS (Can I have it?)
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-28 06:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah long story short, i'm looking for a decent sky ls to run with so I can obtain some pieces that I need to complete my jobs.

Current Jobs I have geared are: SAM75

Soon MNK75

BLM is considered "Retired" as well as with DRG so consider those jobs a "No"

anyone know a good sky ls or have a sky ls that is recruiting or need a good DD?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-28 18:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone -_-
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-28 18:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just reach for the sky!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-28 19:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Your best bet is taking your BLM out of retirement then maybe you'll be able to get into a very good Sky LS.

A DD is prob the least wanted job in any LS for that matter.

I hardly notice that problem.

I know I will eventually gear my blm, but it won't be anything spectacular (i'm not putting multiple millions of gil into a job I won't play, that's stupid to me)

Leviathan.Scorch
By Leviathan.Scorch 2010-05-28 19:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Your best bet is taking your BLM out of retirement then maybe you'll be able to get into a very good Sky LS.

I know I will eventually gear my blm, but it won't be anything spectacular (i'm not putting multiple millions of gil into a job I won't play, that's stupid to me)

I mean, if getting into a good LS is stupid then I guess this isn't the right game for you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-05-28 19:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah long story short, i'm looking for a decent sky ls to run with so I can obtain some pieces that I need to complete my jobs.

Kind of sounds like "Once I get my drops I will leave the LS." Why would LS invite someone that is just going to leave after a drop?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-05-29 06:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed.. also SAM is such a rare job, I'm sure every LS in the game that does sky will want you!
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-29 06:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said:

Kind of sounds like "Once I get my drops I will leave the LS." Why would LS invite someone that is just going to leave after a drop?

Hell no, I'm all up for staying after I get any drops I need (hell, I don't even know what all I need to be truthful, remember, I can always level a new job and tben BAM i'll need something new to work toward) alyways love to help better everyone else while trying to do the same for me.

As long as I am treated as a person and not just mindless meat bag that is.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-29 06:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Scorch said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

I mean, if getting into a good LS is stupid then I guess this isn't the right game for you.

Like I said i'll gear it, don't expect it to be up to par with Career BLM though.
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-29 06:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

yo cat, talk to Grivers or Dycon in game. Tell them you know me (especially Dycon.) They run a semi-decent sky shell. Some things they do better than others but thats the members fault. Anyway, 90% of the time, everyone knows exactly what to do and how to do it. I'm in the shell and can only make 1 run a week so they will def need someone else on the other day. Blm IS your best bet but as long as you can sleep ***, you should be fine.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-29 06:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Dubont, will do, will they take my sam until I get enough gil to gear my blm up though? I have a little under 50k - 60k i think between main and mule :/
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-29 07:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Dubont, will do, will they take my sam until I get enough gil to gear my blm up though? I have a little under 50k - 60k i think between main and mule :/
idk, we have good solid DDs atm, unless you have a Zerg drk. You don't need MY gear to get accepted as blm...Dom's blm got accepted and he's in fkn AF XD
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-05-29 07:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
idk, we have good solid DDs atm, unless you have a Zerg drk. You don't need MY gear to get accepted as blm...Dom's blm got accepted and he's in fkn AF XD

Oh well ***, give me like a week and I'll have my blm gear ... decent enough to see the light of day.

Should have it by ... monday or tuesday i'd guess. Depending I guess, dynamis money, sell stuff overnight, money~