Piss On The Moblin Mazes!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Piss on the Moblin Mazes!
Piss on the Moblin Mazes!
 Alexander.Neph
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Neph
By Alexander.Neph 2008-12-22 11:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Might try taking my blu in there then... any reports of learning spells inside? Man, I can't wait to try this out for myself. >:\
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2008-12-23 02:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't heard of anything, but if find anything out i'll let you know.

as for my solo run today, I had ele's...so i just gave up haha

I'm going to wait till I have more marbles to try solo again for more items.

Best of luck to you.
 Cerberus.Toabea
user: Toabea
By Cerberus.Toabea 2008-12-23 04:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You might beable to learn spells, you can skill up in there so I assume it would be possible lol.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2008-12-23 09:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

if you can learn spells in Besieged...

.. can't see why you couldn't learn them inside that silly maze?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2008-12-24 07:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You are able to skill up in the maze as long as your mobs are EM or T, so without using that special rune mention beforehand.

Neonracer said:
if you can learn spells in Besieged... .. can't see why you couldn't learn them inside that silly maze?

Which there in turn makes this statement make a whole lot of sense XD
 Hades.Ghostofonyx
Server: Hades
By Hades.Ghostofonyx 2008-12-24 09:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I gotta say that I love MMM, me and my LS go in every night. Never had a loss yet!! (execpt for thoses damn synthesis mazes -.-)

I've found that when you enter a maze with a lower level freind, there isnt even a need to use level sync, IF you wish to just slaughter everything and get the marbles. I have level synced with a bunch of people from my ls, around ~30 or so. We've gotten a full maze of elementals before, cleared it and still had 10 or so mins remaining and around 700~ exp.

But I do think you can be able to solo a Maze, if you have the right runes. The ones I see most useful for trying to solo are Rune 020 "Peon" which decreases the level on monsters in a maze and another, Rune 099 "Replenishment Contract" which will stock the maze with provisions. Although i've never seene either of these runes in action, this is were I would start if I were looking to solo a maze. Maybe get a rune that makes only ceratin mobs appear in your maze, something that is weak to the weapon/magic you are using or you have some kind of Killer effect on. Ex: a PLD looking to solo may want to get Undead, or if they have Bibiki Seashell then maybe some Aquans? or a BLM looking to solo should get something they could solo easy. But this is just my idea of how i would approach soloing it ^^
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2008-12-24 09:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghostofonyx said:
But I do think you can be able to solo a Maze, if you have the right runes. The ones I see most useful for trying to solo are Rune 020 "Peon" which decreases the level on monsters in a maze and another, Rune 099 "Replenishment Contract" which will stock the maze with provisions. Although i've never seene either of these runes in action, this is were I would start if I were looking to solo a maze. Maybe get a rune that makes only ceratin mobs appear in your maze, something that is weak to the weapon/magic you are using or you have some kind of Killer effect on. ^^

You are correct. Granted I have yet to get another good rune besides 020 to help me confirm the theory, but if I can already get the maze down to 2 wivres w/ just 1 rune, it is definitly possible.

Now if I could only get a rune for certain mobs to appear....i'd be all set! lolz
 Alexander.Neph
Server: Alexander
user: Neph
By Alexander.Neph 2008-12-31 21:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to try it out! \(^ ^)/
Played around with five jp players doing a "30+ |Moblin Marble| party." We went as five 75s and one level 1, and everyone put as many restriction runes (trial by...) to up the marble reward as much as possible.

Haven't had luck with drop runes so far, but I'm gonna start making a restrictive maze myself so I can get marbles faster. We got over 40 marbles on a couple of those runs. :3