Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-07 12:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gentlemen, ladies, non-humanoids. Can't we all just get along? I don't mean like buddy-buddy, but at least have enough respect for each other to not pounce on someone whenever they post. We've all seen it enough now, it's old. Move on, do something else. Tiger, you hate Korpg. Korpg, you hate Tiger. So the best solution would be to go your separate ways. Airing this garbage onto these forums just makes this site look bad. Take it to PMs, or better yet, LET IT GO. The insults haven't changed. If I wanted to hear the same thing over and over, I'd listen to a broken record. We all get it, you hate each other. Move on and find a new punching bag. Fresh material is far more entertaining.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-07 12:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
I don't know why you all can't just let the guy sell his stupid piece of video game gear.
this seriously guys, shut the *** up. KORPG and Vegitto aka TigerWoods, go PM each other or make a damn thread in Flame Core. Let the kid sell his Cloud Evoker. This ***is getting rediculous.
You talk to him. Note how I didn't say ***about him until he came and did about me. You can shut the *** up, too, really. He started it, yea, I'll finish it. If you have a problem with it, well, too bad, I guess.
learn to ignore. and who gives a ***if he started it? tell him to make a damn thread in flamecore instead of fueling the fire. "He started it" is grade school crap. You SHOULD be an adult and take it privately or make a damn thread for you two to bicker at each other.
Don't be a hypocrite, moron. If you expect me to ignore something, then you can expect yourself to ignore it, too. If you don't like my arguing w/ Korpg, simply ignore it, just as you've told me to do
nono you see, i'm trying to help this kid sell his cloud evoker and tell you guys to get your *** in flamcore instead of completely derailing a legit topic.

this topic is going to get locked or cleaned up eventually.
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 12:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Gentlemen, ladies, non-humanoids. Can't we all just get along? I don't mean like buddy-buddy, but at least have enough respect for each other to not pounce on someone whenever they post. We've all seen it enough now, it's old. Move on, do something else. Tiger, you hate Korpg. Korpg, you hate Tiger. So the best solution would be to go your separate ways. Airing this garbage onto these forums just makes this site look bad. Take it to PMs, or better yet, LET IT GO. The insults haven't changed. If I wanted to hear the same thing over and over, I'd listen to a broken record. We all get it, you hate each other. Move on and find a new punching bag. Fresh material is far more entertaining.

This is like trying to reconcile the Borg with the rest of the universe!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 12:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
I don't know why you all can't just let the guy sell his stupid piece of video game gear.
this seriously guys, shut the *** up. KORPG and Vegitto aka TigerWoods, go PM each other or make a damn thread in Flame Core. Let the kid sell his Cloud Evoker. This ***is getting rediculous.
You talk to him. Note how I didn't say ***about him until he came and did about me. You can shut the *** up, too, really. He started it, yea, I'll finish it. If you have a problem with it, well, too bad, I guess.
learn to ignore. and who gives a ***if he started it? tell him to make a damn thread in flamecore instead of fueling the fire. "He started it" is grade school crap. You SHOULD be an adult and take it privately or make a damn thread for you two to bicker at each other.
Don't be a hypocrite, moron. If you expect me to ignore something, then you can expect yourself to ignore it, too. If you don't like my arguing w/ Korpg, simply ignore it, just as you've told me to do
nono you see, i'm trying to help this kid sell his cloud evoker and tell you guys to get your *** in flamcore instead of completely derailing a legit topic.

this topic is going to get locked or cleaned up eventually.
Nope nope nope, if I can ignore, you can too
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-07 12:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Dameshi said:

Are you just saying that because I was part of the Borg once?
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 12:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
nono you see, i'm trying to help this kid sell his cloud evoker and tell you guys to get your *** in flamcore instead of completely derailing a legit topic. this topic is going to get locked or cleaned up eventually.

What a ***, STFU *** this mutherfucker is on a 1 way ticket to flame core....Woot...if the fire too hot get the *** out the kitchen.....ALL aboard
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-07 13:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

where the hell are the admins or mods when you need them? -.-
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-07 13:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
The point is we shouldn't have to rely on them so much. We're not in elementary school anymore, we shouldn't need our hands held. This ***is getting *** ridiculous.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 13:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Dameshi said:

Are you just saying that because I was part of the Borg once?

Was? You still are!

Phasers to kill!!

Pew pew pew pew pew!
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 13:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:

300 clicks north strait up your *** and make a left, they should be around that area....
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 13:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

***SANDWICHES FOR EVERY 1 8D
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-07 13:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
The point is we shouldn't have to rely on them so much. We're not in elementary school anymore, we shouldn't need our hands held. This ***is getting *** ridiculous.
honestly i hope they all get banned and this thread gets cleaned up.

and yeah, it's stupid to rely on the admins and mods but things start getting out of control and the admins are too nice to ban people unless they get 100% pissed off for a week straight. it's like a school yard without a teacher in here, with people getting injured every 5 seconds and noone doing ***to prevent it or fix it.

i just hope the guy sold his cloud evoker already so the mods/admins can lock the thread.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 13:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I love you, too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 13:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 13:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's bad that I got warned for doing less than this, but w/e.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 13:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at that little *** just grinning..wooohhhoo.. she can't wait to get a piece of that ***sandwich
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 13:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I've been warned for loving too much

/nod

True story
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 13:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 13:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I've been warned for loving too much /nod True story

Get your thumb out your *** and stop bitching
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Server: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-05-07 13:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
EPIC BEARD PIC

Epic beard is epic.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 13:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I've been warned for loving too much /nod True story

Get your thumb out your *** and stop bitching

:)
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 13:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

OK guys Its Friday almost 3pm time for me to go home and start my weekend thanks for the entertainment and i'll see you guys monday 8D

P.s. 1 more ***sandwitch pick for the road
I make these with cheese and corn for an extra $1
$5 w/o corn and cheese $6 with 8D

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
Server: Bismarck
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2010-05-07 13:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it just me, or does that girl look like Steve Irwins kid?
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-07 14:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys still posting?
By Angeleus 2010-05-07 16:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, 3x Cloud Evoker still available.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-05-07 17:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

With the way Manteel prices are dropping, 1M + drops is an insanely awesome deal. You should jump on that before they change their minds.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8