Goodbye, Caitsith.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Goodbye, Caitsith.
Goodbye, Caitsith.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Caitsith.Miysya
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 07:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

After playing the game for almost 6-7 years now, I feel as if I'm being forced to quit. It's a long story, but lets just say an old friend (a really good one...) decided to be the biggest *** ever over the most stupid things. I told him I was quitting, sent him about 1 mil worth of gear from my corsair (not much, I know.) and then he convinced me to stay and said he would return the stuff... Heh, I was the stupid one to believe him. So now, I have no gear, no money, nothing. It's not that I lost all my gear that bothers me, it's the fact that I lost a really great friend and I don't know what I did really... Hell, I have even met him in real life before and I trusted him more than anyone else. But now... he won't say a single word to me. I'm sorry all for this, but I just needed a place to rant... You may eventually see me back on caitsith again, but I highly doubt it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Unafae
user: Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2010-05-06 07:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

awww man that sucks, sorry that happened to ya, wish there was something I could do but go ahead and vent away, it helps!! If u ever come back hit me up for a great social LS, nice people and lots of laughs.
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 07:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It's good to know that there are people out there that care! and I may come back, but I might as well start over. I actually don't want to quit but as I said in my original post,I have no gear left at all. :/
 Caitsith.Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2010-05-06 08:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

wow what a douche, any way u can go find him irl and beat the crap out of him lol I guess lvl another job or farm ur *** off is all u can do. Have u tried calling a GM, yeah I know they don't do squat but maybe u can just get them to talk to the jerk and tell him give ur ***back or ur gonna get banned, doubtful but worth a shot u know.
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 08:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't be too hard since I know where he lives! hah. I could easily get him banned, but I just can't do that. And yeah I doubt they would do anything since I did give him the stuff... so my fault. But right now his character is sitting in Lower Jeuno with some of my corsair gear sitting in his bazaar. I still think it's funny how he was going to give it all back, but simply logged out of the game after he said that.
 Caitsith.Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2010-05-06 08:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

oh wow thats just lame, seriously I would go over there and say hey wth thought we were friends, Im a girl and mommy lol so I can't really kick anyones *** but the thought of one of my friends doing that crap would make try lol Im gonna log in u can /t me if u want
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-06 08:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had a falling out with a friend recently too.

<X-Files 'Trust no one' picture>
[+]
 Ragnarok.Albender
Server: Ragnarok
user: Albender
By Ragnarok.Albender 2010-05-06 09:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It sux but really guys...stop trusting people lol.

Your account is yours, your gear is yours and your Gil is yours, no one else.

Stop giving away stuff ffs.
[+]
 Sylph.Skinner
By Sylph.Skinner 2010-05-06 09:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Turn up at his doorstep and tell his mummy what he's done!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-06 09:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

What I don't get is why he convinced you to come back when he doesn't talk to you and doesn't return your stuff as promised. I don't see the point, even in an *** aspect.
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 10:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it was my stupidity, but like I said, it's not about the stuff. I would've given the stuff away to another friend, but sadly after a year or so break, most of my friends had quit and losing him as a friend just made me want to quit. I always enjoyed helping him, and I guess that's why I decided to end up giving him the gear... to help him out one last time. I know I shouldn't have after how he treated me, but at the time it felt right, and it would just give me another reason to not come back.
 Asura.Shambo
Server: Asura
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2010-05-06 10:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Unafae said:
awww man that sucks, sorry that happened to ya, wish there was something I could do but go ahead and vent away, it helps!! If u ever come back hit me up for a great social LS, nice people and lots of laughs.

that's nothing you should give her 1 mil that she lost because of her friend. + final fantasy people are dumb

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 10:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shambo said:
Caitsith.Unafae said:

that's nothing you should give her 1 mil that she lost because of her friend. final fantasy people are dumb
I wouldn't consider the gil "lost", since I quit.
 Bahamut.Leonelf
Server: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2010-05-06 10:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds just exactly like my story lol.
We were leaders of a shell, i decided to quit the game last month, i told him i would like him to continue to lead the shell, he was persuading me to stay but i made up my mind, after a few days suddenly he went crazy on me just because i deleted a topic on the forum that was already resolved and no one posted on it anymore because i didn't want to leave any bad memories behind after i quit.
I wanted to do some last huge events to close my ffxi chapter in glory but the dude was like "*** you if you leave just go like a coward", i really don't know why he had to act that way to me, a long time friend of his. All i wanted was just to focus more on my real life and my bachelor study.

I guess some people are just really idiots they don't or never appreciate how precious a good relationship is.
In the end i decided to stay in game for my linkshell.

So yea, i feel your story and would like to wish you all the best just leave FFXI behind don't look back ^^ Be glad you were able to quit it =D
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 11:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonelf said:
Sounds just exactly like my story lol.
We were leaders of a shell, i decided to quit the game last month, i told him i would like him to continue to lead the shell, he was persuading me to stay but i made up my mind, after a few days suddenly he went crazy on me just because i deleted a topic on the forum that was already resolved and no one posted on it anymore because i didn't want to leave any bad memories behind after i quit.
I wanted to do some last huge events to close my ffxi chapter in glory but the dude was like "*** you if you leave just go like a coward", i really don't know why he had to act that way to me, a long time friend of his. All i wanted was just to focus more on my real life and my bachelor study.

I guess some people are just really idiots they don't or never appreciate how precious a good relationship is.
In the end i decided to stay in game for my linkshell.

So yea, i feel your story and would like to wish you all the best just leave FFXI behind don't look back ^^ Be glad you were able to quit it =D
I'm sorry that happened to you! ; ; I'll more than likely be back... but I'll start completely over if I do... but I really don't know yet since I'll be off to college once fall is here and I just won't have the same time as I do now to play. :/
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-05-06 11:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruining a relationship with someone... is apparently worth 1 million gil. >_> PM me his name if you don't mind, I like knowing who is and isn't trustworthy in this game. :3
 Cerberus.Hiryo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-05-06 11:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Miysya said:
After playing the game for almost 6-7 years now, I feel as if I'm being forced to quit. It's a long story, but lets just say an old friend (a really good one...) decided to be the biggest *** ever over the most stupid things. I told him I was quitting, sent him about 1 mil worth of gear from my corsair (not much, I know.) and then he convinced me to stay and said he would return the stuff... Heh, I was the stupid one to believe him. So now, I have no gear, no money, nothing. It's not that I lost all my gear that bothers me, it's the fact that I lost a really great friend and I don't know what I did really... Hell, I have even met him in real life before and I trusted him more than anyone else. But now... he won't say a single word to me. I'm sorry all for this, but I just needed a place to rant... You may eventually see me back on caitsith again, but I highly doubt it.

After 7 years you only owned 1 mil worth of gear?
Im confused..
 Caitsith.Himsa
user: Himsa
By Caitsith.Himsa 2010-05-06 11:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

what a ***
[+]
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 11:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:

After 7 years you only owned 1 mil worth of gear?
Im confused..
This isn't my first character. If I've played this one the entire time then I would've had more gear (and certainly more jobs leveled)
By Gleipnir 2010-05-06 13:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well since Miysya wouldn't do this I figured I would since she's a close friend of mine who I've known since I started.

So to start off with his original characters name was Hollister he then was "forced" to quit by his "girlfriend" at the time. So he sold that account off. Then he decides to come and instead of starting a new character he buys one and that character would be Escaped.

This may cause more drama but honestly I don't care the guys always been a jerk for no reason.
 Caitsith.Surreal
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-06 13:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to know who this guy is too..>_>
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-06 13:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:

His name was posted above you approximately 17 minutes ago.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-06 13:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

His name was posted above you approximately 17 minutes ago.

Ahh I've seen that guy around, now I know to avoid him.
 Caitsith.Unafae
By Caitsith.Unafae 2010-05-06 20:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shambo said:
Caitsith.Unafae said:

that's nothing you should give her 1 mil that she lost because of her friend. final fantasy people are dumb

lol wish I could but I'm poor as hell taking donations though :D lol jk
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-06 20:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
I've had a falling out with a friend recently too.

<X-Files 'Trust no one' picture>

I still love you spency!
 Caitsith.Silvaria
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-05-06 21:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm...I'll have to remember that name. Not that I trust anyone, anyhow, LOL...there are times when being a suspicious person comes in handy, unfortunately. ^,^;
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-06 22:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Silvaria said:
Hmm...I'll have to remember that name. Not that I trust anyone, anyhow, LOL...there are times when being a suspicious person comes in handy, unfortunately. ^,^;

Trust no one :O lol..I watch too much TV..
By Whitenova 2010-05-06 23:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[/quote] After 7 years you only owned 1 mil worth of gear? Im confused.. [/quote]

LOLZ. But, Miysya why didn't you explain how I sent your gear back to you and then you RE sent it back to me saying do what you wish with it? Maybe you should explain how you were quitting and you "wanted to help me out in any way you could" since you were leaving.

I'll give you 1mil back, that's not ***just quit sending me your whole account gear okay? k thx PM me for your stuffs
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-06 23:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you might've sent the gear back and I did resend it, but I was quitting because of you being the biggest *** ever. Then you decided to be nice and I decided to stay... But instead of you sending the gear back like how you said you would, you logged off and I even sent a tell to your other character, that was still logged on. Never sending anything back and I did notice that you took it out of the delivery box prior to that. Then today, after I TOLD you I would stay the previous night, I see your character with my gear sitting in your bazaar. But honestly, none of this is about the gear. Just about how I realized what an *** you truly are. And I don't know what your problem is, but I honestly did nothing to you except help you out as much as I could.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9