Movies you regret seeing
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-04 20:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
The amount of crack-headed idiocy being displayed in this thread by some of you is just appalling.

There seems to be a significant portion of people who can't respect a movie just for being a well made movie.

I might feel offended if it weren't for the fact that the only two movies I've even mentioned that anyone really knows is 6th Sense and War of the Worlds... If you dare to contend either of those don't belong here, then you sir, need to be shot... <.< lol.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-04 20:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
The amount of crack-headed idiocy being displayed in this thread by some of you is just appalling.

There seems to be a significant portion of people who can't respect a movie just for being a well made movie.

I might feel offended if it weren't for the fact that the only two movies I've even mentioned that anyone really knows is 6th Sense and War of the Worlds... If you dare to contend either of those don't belong here, then you sir, need to be shot... <.< lol.

War of the Worlds was garbage.

Sixth Sense, despite being over hyped into oblivion was still a movie worth watching.
By ashtonanchr 2010-05-04 20:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

For those that are old enough.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-04 20:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sixth Sense, despite being over hyped into oblivion was still a movie worth watching.

I don't see it being worth watching.. I mean don't get me wrong, if it's 3AM and my choices are infomercials or 6th sense, I'll watch 6th sense.. But the movie had a far from good script... The acting MIGHT make up for some of that, but not all of it.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-04 20:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see it being worth watching.. I mean don't get me wrong, if it's 3AM and my choices are infomercials or 6th sense, I'll watch 6th sense.. But the movie had a far from good script... The acting MIGHT make up for some of that, but not all of it.

It's not close to being a great movie imo, and its not a movie that I really need to see more than once, but its far from being a terrible movie.

It's a movie worth seeing once if for nothing but the social relevance. Love or hate it, it had a big impact of the direction of film after its release and you will also miss out on subtle references to it in other forms of pop culture when they come up.
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-05-04 20:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

and

need i say more
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-04 20:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Degs said:
and need i say more

/facepalm
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-05-04 20:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cloverfield
[insert picture here]
 Shiva.Lucant
Server: Shiva
user: Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-04 20:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Cloverfield
[insert picture here]
i loved cloverfield,watched it like 3 times,movie is so fun to watch
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-04 20:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Being well made or not, this thread is basically about movies we didn't enjoy seeing. Sure, it may have been good in terms of acting and script, but if I didn't like it, I'm going to think it's crap.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-04 21:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Being well made or not, this thread is basically about movies we didn't enjoy seeing. Sure, it may have been good in terms of acting and script, but if I didn't like it, I'm going to think it's crap.

If you "regret" seeing a movie, you are basically saying you wish you never saw it in the first place.

There are movies that I don't like that were still worth seeing once. Titanic for example.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-05-04 21:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
need I say more?

i loved that movie :/ yoshi is soooo cuteeeeeeee <3
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-05-04 21:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Xaiiver said:
march of the penguin....
F u! that was a good movie :(
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:

Watchmen was a very good movie in my eyes, Rorschach<333
Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
I liked it cause of the fact Jackie Earle Haley was in it, he is such a great actor, he gets into his characters. (He played Rorschach in watchmen) His voice is killer! <3
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-05-04 21:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
Worst movies ever:
I used to like that one when i was little lol.
Hades.Stefanos said:

Godzilla was well done... I havent seen the new friday the 13th but i love jason..... Freddy Vs Jason was ok, again i watched cause i love jason, i have the original movie poster in my bedroom :)
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-05-04 21:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

NEMESISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-05-05 08:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

...and every sequel after it...
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-05-05 08:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and...

...and every sequel after it as well... Huge fan of the first two movies so the 2 or 3 (stopped watching after 4) after part 2 were an absolute insult to the fans. They were that horrible.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-05 08:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember liking any after the first
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-05 08:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
I don't remember liking any after the first
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-05 08:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Oh and... ...and every sequel after it as well... Huge fan of the first two movies so the 2 or 3 (stopped watching after 4) after part 2 were an absolute insult to the fans. They were that horrible.

I liked the first 2. Never seen any of the others. Sucked about Brandon Lee. Not a good idea to take shortcuts on gun safety.
By Wynter 2010-05-05 09:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Loved the first Crow movie and hated the second one, i never bothered watching the others they where so bad ; ;
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Server: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-05-05 09:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bruno sucked pretty hardcore, I almost walked out in the first 20 minutes of the movie.
 Odin.Yakoo
Server: Odin
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2010-05-05 10:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darinka
user: Darink
By Sylph.Darinka 2010-05-05 10:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Blindphleb said:

Guess if you like movies about pretty hair and *** with mommy issues it was ok, but it felt like I just tossed 100min into a deep dark abyss.

AC wasent that bad to me =P It has a great effects and the history is >>>>>>> better than Spirits Within. The only thing that i didnt like was the music. I mean, i've heared so much Zephiroth's theme >.<

An one of the movies that I regreat to watch is this

History was terrible... and perfomance worst... I like science fiction but not this one

Lakshmi.Glaciont
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-05-05 10:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Slingblayde
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Slingblayde 2010-05-05 11:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I recently read somebody is in the works of making a World Of Warcraft movie, so I'm sure that will be a prime candidate to add to this list...If you can force yourself to watch it.
 Lakshmi.Malicious
user: Malicious
By Lakshmi.Malicious 2010-05-05 15:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-05-05 15:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lesbian Vampire Killers. Not that I really expected much in the beginning.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11