Help! Campaign Evaluation Issues.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » Help! Campaign evaluation issues.
Help! Campaign evaluation issues.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-04-27 22:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to go from [Starlight Medal §], to [Moonglight Medal §]. 27k EXP, and about 25k allied notes later, I'm still not eligible for a rank up evaluation.

Has anyone else had these issues, am I missing something? Please help..
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-27 22:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

keep campaigning you'll get it 8D
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-27 22:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's hard to say but it seems like to me the more time you let pass since you last evaluated the more you have to do.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-04-27 23:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Every day you pass without taking any action for campaign (Ops or battle) is a 10% (Or something) Penalty to rank up. What normally may take only 5,000AN to rank up could take well over 25,000 if you try for a rank up after not participating in campaign until the final week.

Moghancement: Campaign (Available only through the Jeunoan Flag) Lowers the penalty on evalutation. With Overwhelming Light Energy, the Penalty seems to be about half as severe (Also, able to rank up with minimal effort if battles/ops are done during the 5day cooloff).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-04-28 00:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

would it be smarter to stop evaluation, and then re-start it?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-04-28 00:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are in the "Maintain Status" Area, You are very close to Rank up. If you only have like one day left until Demotion, it might be wiser to accept the current situation. But if you have at least two days and are on the Neutral status, you can easily fulfill the requirements to rank up, even if you were going to the Medal of Altana.
 Asura.Gazundheit
Server: Asura
By Asura.Gazundheit 2010-04-28 01:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure you have used all of your Campaign Op charges. I had this same problem once, and all that was needed was to use up my charges. I could campaign all I wanted, and not improve on my evaluation status at all. Did all my Ops, and bam, rank up.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-04-28 01:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You should maintain your current medal, and make sure to stick with the 5day timer when you campaign next time. It's a royal pain in the *** to try to rank-up in your current situation.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-28 01:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally if If I don't go pasted the 5 day timer I can rank up in about 10-15k AN depending on how far I am down on medals which if you have any clue how to get xp in campaign is only a couple of hours