Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Sky Ls Looking for a few members
Sky Ls Looking for a few members
 Shiva.Lucant
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-04-10 01:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

how do we know your not a RMT,most RMT these days be in disguise as friendly helpful players
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-04-10 01:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Lucant said:
how do we know your not a RMT,most RMT these days be in disguise as friendly helpful players

[+]
 Bismarck.Tragedie
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Tragedie 2010-04-12 12:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Lucant said:

lucant how do we know your (sic) not a RMT,most RMT these days be in a disguise as concerned helpful players from other servers trying to thwart RMT in disguise as friendly helpful players

...yeah.

Anyway, EndlessSkies is a friendly linkshell... I always have a good time (when I'm actually able to go, most of the time there's a scheduling conflict). I am a fan of the point system they use (check website or talk to Rydin in game), and generally there's a bit of flexibility in what job you can bring... although a few jobs are in short supply, it's nice to not end up having to bring the same job to every single run.

The free Kraken Club for new members never hurt anyone either, although I believe the offer ends 4/11/2010 and is not retroactive. On that note, time to go skill-up club some more...
 Bismarck.Inferno
user: Inferno23
By Bismarck.Inferno 2010-04-12 16:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

/tell Inferno in game pls :] or PM me
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Rydin
user: Ryden
By Bismarck.Rydin 2010-05-17 17:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Small bump; updated the top post with some new information. We had a few members quit the game recently and as such we're looking for some more members to round things off again. So send me a /tell if your interested or a pm on here and I'll get back with ya.