Forum » FFXI » General » Making a comeback
Making a comeback
 Cerberus.Rollinwinds
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Rollinwinds 2010-03-29 01:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Guys,

I'm coming back to FFXI to play it one last time before I officially ditch it for FFXIV (and also before they raise the level cap.. I'm not sure why, but I have no interest in playing the game past 75)

I'm looking for an active server.. one that actually has plenty of people leveling up, seems like cerberus is kinda dead. I've got 75's, but I'm not a huge 'lets go kill godsss' guy.

Whats a good, active, server? Thanks fellas :)
 Cerberus.Darkodin
Server: Cerberus
user: Darkodin
By Cerberus.Darkodin 2010-03-29 09:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the first of the 3 new add ons is coming out in April, and that it will bring the first level cap raise.
I'm not entirely sure but i think i read it somewhere so you'd only be able to play for less than a month probably before the first level cap raise happens XD.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-03-29 09:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The first add-on and Level Cap increase isn't until June, so there's still plenty of time before that.

Sylph isn't too bad now, 4000 people on at 3:45pm BST~

Since a small handful of servers just merged, there might be more people online, Sylph definitely has had more but I can't say for any other servers XD

I bookmarked this <3
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-03-29 09:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

the first add-on comes with the June update, the level cap will be raised to 80 with said update. So unless you don't have a problem only playing for 3 months or just accept the lvl cap raise, may wanna think twice about coming back.

As for servers I can only speak for the server I'm on. Gilgamesh is a fairly active server. Plenty of Dynamis, Limbus, sky, and sea LS's around. Always shouts for Nyzul Isle. Decent number of salvage groups and some ZNM LS's. It's really just a matter of being able to get into one that does things at times and days that work for you.