Pandemonium.Wickster
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Wickster
By Pandemonium.Wickster 2010-03-25 16:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop You came to us, and we're cool with that this is NOT your dominion, get over it.
Aryden acting like he is somehow the Representative of Bismark made me LOL pretty hard. It's their server too so if you don't like it, that's too bad. You have no choice in the matter anyways, so why *** about it.

SE NEXT UPDATE:

NEW AVATAR SUMMONS:

/ja "Astral Flow" <me>
/wait
/ma "Aryden" <t>
/wait
/server Seramarck blows ups

Where's my popcorn?!?
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-03-25 16:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry, but:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
there is another way, pay to transfer to somewhere of your choosing. Bitching about it in shout isn't going to change it either. Even if there is no "choice" shouting My server > your server isn't going to make it any better or change anything except a lot of other people getting pissed. Shouts about "If it was the other way around we would be polite" *** other servers are experiencing the same exact idiocy. Yeah the idiot acting isn't just from one server, our server is undercutting to out sell the Seraph people as well.
But some of this nonsense needs to stop, especially the annoying shouts; come on grow up. If you like it or not Bismarck is your server now; it's the same exact thing just with 2k-3k more people and a few extra *** with some attitudes.

Live with it or go to a different server.
Your entire argument applies to you, too. That's what most people don't realize.
[+]
 Bismarck.Corolie
Server: Bismarck
user: Corolie
By Bismarck.Corolie 2010-03-25 16:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Wickster said:
Bismarck.Corolie said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down. 2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.
*kicks in the nutz* STFU ***, your giving us a horrible name right now....

And they said Pansura was going to be drama central!?! Seramark FTL! LMAO!

^.- Don't be hatin' cause your not on the best server in FFXI
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-25 16:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm about to piss some ppl off pretty bad in Lemora...
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 16:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
I'm sorry, but:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
there is another way, pay to transfer to somewhere of your choosing. Bitching about it in shout isn't going to change it either. Even if there is no "choice" shouting My server > your server isn't going to make it any better or change anything except a lot of other people getting pissed. Shouts about "If it was the other way around we would be polite" *** other servers are experiencing the same exact idiocy. Yeah the idiot acting isn't just from one server, our server is undercutting to out sell the Seraph people as well.
But some of this nonsense needs to stop, especially the annoying shouts; come on grow up. If you like it or not Bismarck is your server now; it's the same exact thing just with 2k-3k more people and a few extra *** with some attitudes.

Your entire argument applies to you, too. That's what most people don't realize.

I was referring to both sides. Not just one server.

Edit: I was referring to bitching about being on a server you didn't choose.
 Bismarck.Animaal
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-25 16:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
I'm sorry, but:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

I was referring to both sides. Not just one server.

Edit: I was referring to bitching about being on a server you didn't choose.

the BOLD LETTERS implies that he only read that much. so I'm guessing he didn't READ the part where it was said that it's both servers issue
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2010-03-25 16:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't even complained yet about the merge (a little peeved at the arguments between a few people blaming Seraph players for everything and the Seraph players who are also making the rest of us look bad, I am sorry if one handful of idiots from Seraph represents all of us), I am uncertain as to why I was quoted... I still have yet to exchange more than three lines of in-game dialogue with anyone from Bismarck. ._.

How many people exactly have shouted Seraph > Bismarck, though? Did you get their names? Also, does anyone know if /blist transfers over or is worthless now that there are some name changes? Fortunately the main (only) guy on mine has the same name, but just curious.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 16:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not just Seraph. Like I said both servers are doing Seraph > Bismarck; Bismarck > Seraph. Seriously tho it needs to stop on both ends.

And no it doesn't transfer over if their name is changed, if it's the same it should. I'm not sure if blist transfers but typing /blist you can see who's on it, and whoever is will be still blocked. If they changed their name you just have some random *** bismarck person blisted lol
 Cerberus.Ciecle
Server: Cerberus
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-03-25 16:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Daikano said:
The ah was going to be a mess no matter what. ALL of the merged servers' economies will be a mess for a bit. Things will sort out eventually. SE, yet again, shows it really has no foresight on what drastic actions can and will do to not only the economies of the individual worlds that have been merged, but the social structure itself.
If you want to be technical, SE knew that it was going to happen. They've seen it happen before in 2003 when they merged Ixion, Typhon, and Kirin into Kujata and Bismark(http://www.jpbutton.com/?p=188). The only question SE could ask themselves was 'When will the servers ever be ready to be merged...'They have finally decided that March 2010 will be the month of utter choas.The ONLY way people would ever get those servers that have been shut down back is to start bringing people back into the game as well as new people. I understand the idea of people have been there for 6 years, but its time to step up and say 'Hey we're here together now and might as well make it the best time we have ever had!'
[+]
 Leviathan.Bigopi
By Leviathan.Bigopi 2010-03-25 17:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL and LOL again, its really not an issue of supply and demand, its more the diffrence in prices on the respective servers, well supply and demand does factor into it but not as much as the price diffrences. Having a heads up that the merge was coming was very lucrative (sp?) to the ppl who had enough forsight to check prices on items on each of the servers that were going to be merged. Unfortunate for me, the prices on Levi were slightly higher than those on Remo, if i would of been on the other server and found items selling for less than what they do here I would of spent ever last gil i had buying that stuff up. Once the merge happend i would be in a position to post stuff back up on the AH and have the flexibility to undercut as i saw fit and still make a profit over what was spent buying the items on the other server. Does this make me a bad person? Not by a long shot, infact i do believe that this is one of the basic principals that drives the american economy. Yes it may suck for you since you may have been in the other position like i found myself, but i cant complain. I welcome this, competition tends to drive prices down, which makes everything more affordable for everyone. Im not saying that this will drop salvage bodies down to the point where every joeschmuk can afford one but it could definatly make your gil go a lot further than it does now. And honestly i cant think of a single person that would be against that. If that dosn't satisfy you then u can just blame Obama like every other moron :) Adapt, overcome or *** drown, Its your choice.

Learn to swim
 Bismarck.Aryden
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-03-25 17:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets get this straight:

I am "bitching" for myself, not for Bismarck. The undercutting i speak of isnt because of supply and demand, it's cause people are scared shitless that their $$$ items and going to drop in price so they are AH'ing them for retardedly low prices so that they still get some money out of it, and thus causing what they feared in the first place.
Quote:
2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

Didnt have ***to do with any kind of approval. I, as well as most people, am glad the servers merged, it's great to have alot more people around. What is NOT great is having *** constantly running around shouting and proclaiming like they are conquering heroes. THAT is what is driving me *** nuts.
By BahamutOpiate 2010-03-25 17:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aryden said:
Lets get this straight: I am "bitching" for myself, not for Bismarck. The undercutting i speak of isnt because of supply and demand, it's cause people are scared shitless that their $$$ items and going to drop in price so they are AH'ing them for retardedly low prices so that they still get some money out of it, and thus causing what they feared in the first place.
Quote:
2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.
Didnt have ***to do with any kind of approval. I, as well as most people, am glad the servers merged, it's great to have alot more people around. What is NOT great is having *** constantly running around shouting and proclaiming like they are conquering heroes. THAT is what is driving me *** nuts.

They should of changed the names of the merged servers to something new so it would be harder for ppl like this to make complete fools out of themselves, cause technically in the end its NOT your dominion either, its Squares :)
 Leviathan.Bigopi
By Leviathan.Bigopi 2010-03-25 17:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sry, above was from me, lol if u couldnt figure that out, still have my old *** bahamut profile set as default. some of the stuff i read here is so mindblowing it makes me HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and not check who im posting as :)
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-25 17:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Bigopi said:
Sry, above was from me, lol if u couldnt figure that out, still have my old *** bahamut profile set as default. some of the stuff i read here is so mindblowing it makes me HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and not check who im posting as :)

Shut up Leviathan is now New Remora!

completely j/k...don't squish me ; ;
 Bismarck.Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-03-25 17:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

No, its not my "Dominion" but it is my virtual "home". I understand the attachment, and I would have hated to be moved from Bis to another server, but i also wouldn't have run around shouting and treating people like vanquished foes, if it had occurred. I have met a great deal of very cool people from Seraph and i hope to meet more, but the douche-bags on both sides just need to stop.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 17:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aryden said:
No, its not my "Dominion" but it is my virtual "home". I understand the attachment, and I would have hated to be moved from Bis to another server, but i also wouldn't have run around shouting and treating people like vanquished foes, if it had occurred. I have met a great deal of very cool people from Seraph and i hope to meet more, but the douche-bags on both sides just need to stop.

Ever think they might be joking?
[+]
 Valefor.Opia
Server: Valefor
user: Opia
By Valefor.Opia 2010-03-25 18:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Bigopi
By Leviathan.Bigopi 2010-03-25 18:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aryden said:

That is completely understandable man, and im sure your just voicing what a lot of other ppl are thinking, but please take some time to think about your choice of wording. Your OP did you no justice and made you look just the same as the one that you are refering to.
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Bigopi said:
Shut up Leviathan is now New Remora! completely j/k...don't squish me ; ;

I know where u live now fool, let the squashing commence!!

I hope levi is treating you well since your arival, was nice to talk to you a lil bit ingame the other day, look forward to actually doing something sometime. Hit me up if u need anything yo.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 20:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the internet people don't know what a joke is.
 Bismarck.Dreakon
user: Dreakon
By Bismarck.Dreakon 2010-03-26 08:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Square really should have just made a new server (One that could handle more than a few hundred people in Whitegate) and dumped everyone from Seraph and Bismark on it. Then these HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** conversations wouldn't be happening. Saying a few pieces of hardware in Japan is your home is *** pathetic. Grow the *** up, its a video game. The avatar you associate with yourself is nothing more than a bunch of 1's and 0's slapped together by Square in an effort to take your money. When you seriously rage over your video game items not earning you enough video game money, you need to take a step back and reevaluate your mental condition.
[+]
 Seraph.Tragedy
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Tragedy 2010-03-26 10:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreakon said:
Square really should have just made a new server (One that could handle more than a few hundred people in Whitegate) and dumped everyone from Seraph and Bismark on it.

I understand why they didn't (double the work in moving accounts, forcing AH/Delivery shutdown on destination worlds, etc.), although they could've just renamed the destination servers without anyone knowing.

It bothers me when Bismarckians have the "You're welcome here but it was our server first" attitude; however, it bothers me more when Seraphians feel the need to stake their homeland claim in retaliation for the above attitude.

I'm sure both servers have our fair share of idiots (hey, I'm not excluding myself here =P ). We just have to remember one thing: This is everyone's home, and has been since each person signed on their char for the first time. This is my server! I was here first!!! All hail King Tragedy Tragedie!!!

...okay, enough nonsense. I have some more undercutting on the AH and shouting in Whitegate to do.
[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-03-26 10:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

SE could of just said, "Hey we're closing X-servers, you're able to go to Y-server with no transfer fee one time."
Which would of given a lot of the ppl i see mad at their new server/neighbors a chance to feel like they had a choice.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-26 11:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

That would have created a lot more work though.. It's much easier if they're just to move everyone from one server to another server rather then move person A from server A to server B and person B from server A to Server F and so on.
 Bismarck.Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-03-26 13:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Saying a few pieces of hardware in Japan is your home is *** pathetic. Grow the *** up, its a video game. The avatar you associate with yourself is nothing more than a bunch of 1's and 0's slapped together by Square in an effort to take your money. When you seriously rage over your video game items not earning you enough video game money, you need to take a step back and reevaluate your mental condition.

Yes, because the YEARS i have spent cultivating a character, friendships, etc, has no emotional impact on me at all. The "avatar" doesnt mean anything, its the effort, the associations, and the time you have invested.

My "video" game items not earning me enough "video" game money, isnt the issue, its the reason WHY it stopped making money.

Sorry but not all of us can constantly maintain a clinical detachment.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-26 13:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I see anything you post Aryden, I want to reply with your avatar.

You're a mong.
 Bismarck.Dreakon
user: Dreakon
By Bismarck.Dreakon 2010-03-27 11:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Every time I see anything you post Aryden, I want to reply with your avatar.

You're a mong.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
 Bismarck.Nmcbank
user: Taebin
By Bismarck.Nmcbank 2010-03-27 17:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Where as I wouldn't go as far as venting in the ways of some people here, the AH prices are slightly annoying. I understand the increase of crafters and items that are being pumped into the economy. I also think some of the people should have checked our AH first at how much and quickly it sells; rather than just chucking up their items at Seraph prices. Like with Foulard, which I made a semi decent profit off of and sold quickly, dropped from 45-48k to 20k over night. I would think the crafters of Seraph would look first to sell if they could make a profit; how much ingredients cost first rather than just crashing an item over night.

When I came to this server from another the first thing I did was check Bismarck prices first to see I could gain or what I would lose. I just think if Seraph players might have checked a little bit better wouldn't have such a huge problem.

As for blaming it all on Seraph, it's not just them. Like or not; where on the same server now and have to learn to work together. Being jerks to everyone isn't going fix any problems we might have with each other.
 Bismarck.Khiinroye
user: Khiinroye
By Bismarck.Khiinroye 2010-03-27 18:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, I was looking at that too. There's not even an increase in the amount of that being produced, since the mats come off of a NM, which is now the same amount of available supply for double the number of people. 60% drop in price go!

Now if only we could do that with imp. wootz ingots, drop them to 400k or so!
 Bismarck.Hisagi
user: junpei87
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-03-27 19:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This kinda made me lol.
By Magnumatic 2010-03-28 22:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down. 2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.
He mad.

What a ***.