Butthurt Endgame Linkshell LFM
First Page 2
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-03-22 19:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,
Butthurt is a new lowman endgame LS that is looking for members! We are in the process of looking for a few good players that enjoy FFXI and helping other people to reach goals in the game. With that said we need people that are willing to listen and focus on the task at hand. We are primarily looking for Mage Jobs and/or a good PLD. If you do not have either of these don't fret, depending on your experience / skill Butthurt might have space for you! If you have any questions or would like to join PM me here or /tell Aliceisback / Coltongrundy / Hesitant in game.
 Asura.Ericka
Server: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-03-22 19:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i love your avatar lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Tyrial
user: Zanir
By Carbuncle.Tyrial 2010-03-23 00:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hesitant (it's not the real Hesitant mind you) can go *** himself. Best to avoid this shell, at all costs seeing as the leader is an account thief and total *** sucker.
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-03-23 14:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Tyrial said:
Hesitant (it's not the real Hesitant mind you) can go *** himself. Best to avoid this shell, at all costs seeing as the leader is an account thief and total *** sucker.

Lol your retard of a friend bought an account so you hate the person that took the account back? I'm wondering if you bought your account.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-03-23 14:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

/gets popcorn
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-23 14:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
/gets popcorn
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-03-23 14:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Aliceisback said:
Carbuncle.Tyrial said:

Lol your retard of a friend bought an account so you hate the person that took the account back? I'm wondering if you bought your account.

um, i'd consider recalling an account as bad or worse than buying an account
[+]
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-03-23 14:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Tyrial said:

Attention: Hurrr

That is all.
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-23 14:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Tyrial said:

Yeah if you sell your ***then recall it then that ***is ghey. But if some one stole the accnt you cnnt blame the OO for doing a recall imo lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Aihree
user: aihree
By Carbuncle.Aihree 2010-03-24 14:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The account was not stolen from the original owner.

The original owner sold the account, and then recalled it after Hesitant (the real one) moved back to Carbuncle. This has been confirmed.

The person currently playing the account is the original owner, who recalled the account after selling it. From what I've been able to determine, this isn't the first time they've done it, either.

It certainly won't be the last.

Seriously though, if the guy is PROVEN to be a thief... why would you trust them in your linkshell? He is a thief, a liar, and anyone in an LS with him should be wary since all he wants is to wait for the server transfer to be up so he can take something big and then make off to another server and start it all over again.

Carbuncle.Xandor
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-03-24 14:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

woot carby drama.

So rare to see, atleast on this forum.

I always get jelous on how much fun Asura seems to have with all their drama. Can I have some more?

On a side note, Alice, you're making a new ls again? havent you already had like 3-4 ls's doing sky/dyna/limbus/???

What would be the point in starting new ones all the time? Unless you just want all points back down to zero to end up on top of the point list again?

amidoingitrite?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-24 14:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Carbuncle.Tyrial said:

I'd consider them actually about equal.. The seller and reclaimer is a douche, but the buyer is an idiot for paying hundreds if not thousands for an account when they damn well know this can happen.

Kind of curious why the account just hasn't been banned though.. I'm sure SE is aware that the account is involved in RMT and all..
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-03-24 15:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
woot carby drama. So rare to see, atleast on this forum. I always get jelous on how much fun Asura seems to have with all their drama. Can I have some more? On a side note, Alice, you're making a new ls again? havent you already had like 3-4 ls's doing sky/dyna/limbus/??? What would be the point in starting new ones all the time? Unless you just want all points back down to zero to end up on top of the point list again? amidoingitrite?
It's not my ls. I'm just advertising. And who the *** are you to tell me what I can / can't do on a video game?
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-24 15:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So much rage o_o;
 Carbuncle.Xandor
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-03-24 15:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
woot carby drama. So rare to see, atleast on this forum. I always get jelous on how much fun Asura seems to have with all their drama. Can I have some more? On a side note, Alice, you're making a new ls again? havent you already had like 3-4 ls's doing sky/dyna/limbus/??? What would be the point in starting new ones all the time? Unless you just want all points back down to zero to end up on top of the point list again? amidoingitrite?
It's not my ls. I'm just advertising. And who the *** are you to tell me what I can / can't do on a video game?

aaaw did i make you sad? did I step on your virtual toe? Or was I just a bit too close to the truth maybe?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-03-24 15:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
Carbuncle.Xandor said:
aaaw did i make you sad? did I step on your virtual toe? Or was I just a bit too close to the truth maybe?
I don't know what makes me laugh more that I don't know who you are or the fact that you joined the rumors about me. Ask anyone in my previous ls's if they got gear. That was the primary reason they left was they got what they wanted. Hell I even supplied the pop sets. So get the truth about someone before you jump on the bandwagon.
 Remora.Fyyvoaa
Server: Remora
user: Fyyvoaa
By Remora.Fyyvoaa 2010-03-24 15:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
/gets popcorn
 Carbuncle.Xandor
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-03-24 15:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Fyyvoaa said:
Asura.Korpg said:
/gets popcorn

I can has? Beer too prz :D
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-24 16:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
Carbuncle.Xandor said:
I don't know what makes me laugh more that I don't know who you are or the fact that you joined the rumors about me. Ask anyone in my previous ls's if they got gear. That was the primary reason they left was they got what they wanted. Hell I even supplied the pop sets. So get the truth about someone before you jump on the bandwagon.

Basically what people are saying right or wrong, moral or immoral W if you buy an account there is a good chance it might get recalled because your not the OO so bacically you took a chance and got burned its part of the account buying game deal with it suck it up and buy another account(u looser). On another note the point being made which is valid also is the OO of this account is a slime RTM because he made an illegal agreement to sell his account got the $$$ then did what most account sellers do which is recall the account so he can steal the guys money and get the account back. Don't get mad because your RMT friend got cought and brought to light, now your LS rep is in question W yall brought this ***upon yourselve, man the *** up 8)
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-03-24 16:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

But really I didn't make this thread to decide weither account buying is right or wrong or if what Hesitant did was good or bad. I made this thread to advertise for a LS nothing more nothing less. So get lost haters.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-24 16:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

but the guy brings up a valid point if one of the leaders in your ls and i stress the word "leaders" is a RTM and he is stealing money and doing illegal ***A big red flag should come up for any one trying to join your ls. If a leader in your ls is a known RTM and theif and its known and accepted by your ls then your ***is corrupt and means people will probably get screwed by joining your LS so yeah the points made are very Valid. sorry 8)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-24 16:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

But really I didn't make this thread to decide weither account buying is right or wrong or if what Hesitant did was good or bad. I made this thread to advertise for a LS nothing more nothing less. So get lost haters.

Don't you love that ***? What exactly do I mean?

Anytime something is not greeted with open arms on the internet, all the opposition is instantly 'haters'.

As he said, anyone who joins is putting themselves at a fairly high risk of being screwed over, if the guy has no problem stealing RL money (which is basicly exactly what he did) then why would he have a problem stealing in game money/items? He wouldn't, that would be ridiculous.

I highly doubt you're going to recruit anyone with your dirty laundry all posted right here, maybe you might find a sucker by shouting in White Gate or going to another forum, as they are unlikely to know everything that's been exposed here, but why would anyone join a LS of a known thief?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-03-24 17:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Haters gunna Hate!

I mean...

cant get any more butthurt then being in the butthurt ls. Instant drama resulting in you being butt hurt. Sign up now!
 Carbuncle.Cianti
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2010-03-24 17:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said:
So much rage o_o;

Rages after 1hr like Faffles...
By Kanjirou 2010-03-24 17:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

......Why on EARTH did you name it Butthurt when one of your leaders has a reputation for theft?

No, really. What were you thinking? Butthurt? BUTTHURT?

"Dude, wtf, that was MY Osode."
"Psch, don't be Butthurt about it. /boot"
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-24 18:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Fyyvoaa said:
Asura.Korpg said:
/gets popcorn

I don't understand how people can't have their own account!?!!?!?!

It's like I don't speak English while reading these...
 Carbuncle.Aihree
user: aihree
By Carbuncle.Aihree 2010-03-24 18:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't be butthurt about it when your LS "leader" server transfers with your LS bank.

Seriously though. I don't like you Alice, and never will, but seriously, if you want a good LS, get rid of the thief.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Omar
By Carbuncle.Omar 2010-03-25 14:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

That is all.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-25 14:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Asura.Korpg said:
/gets popcorn

/cooking the popcorn...
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-03-26 03:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

What it really comes down to is your LS leader is a proven loser. Not that buying a account is any better but selling a account to someone to yank it back is pretty dam scummy. Whats even better is the fact this kinda track record is the man/woman calling the shots and holding the ls funds. Its like your leaveing your 14yr daughter with a known sex offender. "here you go mr sex offender ill be back sometime, make sure she takes a bath before bed". Seems to me its a bunch of people who arent going to be accepted in any other LS, so they are forced to trust this type of guy. I say 3-6months tops and this guy vanishes.
First Page 2