Forum » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » Seeking Social LS
Seeking Social LS
 Diabolos.Tahpo
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: tahpo
By Diabolos.Tahpo 2008-11-18 22:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. I'm looking for a social LS. I'm an older player, so I'm really interested in players in the 25-35+ age bracket. I'm married with children, so that plays a large part in my gameplay. My wife also plays, but she's currently engaged in a LS and may or may not follow my lead.

I'm not 100% stuck on the age thing, but I'd prefer to find a LS catering to older players. Still, it's not a deal breaker.

I have BST, THF and WHM at 75 and I'm currently leveling BRD. I intend to retire WHM when BRD hits 70 and focus on BRD and THF as my main jobs.

I'm currently leveling fishing, which doesn't leave me a lot of free time. However, I'm more than willing to throw down and help on a run here and there. I'm not looking for a LS to keep me busy, but am more interested in making friends, etc.

Anyway, if you have or know of something like this, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!
 Diabolos.Vontomczak
By Diabolos.Vontomczak 2008-11-20 15:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit me up on Diabolos. I think our shell might suit what you're after. We're very laid back and social. Ocassionally helping others in the shell with a quest or mission. I'd venture to say we're just a bunch of people that have been around for nearly two years (with welcomed newcomers) and are a lot like family.

If I'm not on feel free to ask Atsuma for a pearl.

Take care and see you around.

/wave
 Diabolos.Tahpo
user: tahpo
By Diabolos.Tahpo 2008-11-20 18:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the response and the PMs! You guys are too cool. It sounds like Diabolos has a lot of awesome socials. However, an old acquaintance popped up and offered me a pearl, so I'm going with that for now.

Thanks again, all. You rock. Good luck and I'll see you in-game.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
 Diabolos.Scooby
user: aguilarjr
By Diabolos.Scooby 2009-02-14 10:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, I know Atsuma. Tell him Scooby/Zalamar says hi!