Pandemonium
 Pandemonium.Elenya
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Elenya21
By Pandemonium.Elenya 2010-02-28 21:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rathz said:
F**k f**k f**k!!! I loved being on a low populated world. Being able to run around and finding simurgh, roc, and kv up was epic....

Yep 30 more days to enjoy it! lol
By Rogulet 2010-02-28 21:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Goodbye,Hello,Rinse,Repeat...
By Kunyu 2010-02-28 22:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rathz said:
F**k f**k f**k!!! I loved being on a low populated world. Being able to run around and finding simurgh, roc, and kv up was epic....

=/ so do I..
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2010-03-01 03:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Server merges were expected, it's obvious they would have arrived sooner or later. When you have servers with 700ish online people on average, it's pretty obvious you have to merge them with another server.
As for Asura, our server was kinda on the edge. Probably not underpopulated enough to justify a merge, but not even well populated enough to let it stay like it is.

I wonder how many people online does pande have on average? On Asura we're at 1800ish I'd say, with peaks of uhm... 2200ish?

Still, it absolutely doesn't sound right for people of one server to be forced to merge inside another one, possibly losing their names etc. I hope they will offer all Pande people a free server moving service so that if they don't want to go to Asura they will be able to choose their own server and move there for free. Wonder what will happen to AHs?

As for me, having more peeps looking for party is gonna be bliss for who wants to XP or to get random ***done. The cons of this are that maybe XP camps will be overpopulated...
Also, Hi to you 4fps in Whitegate, and HNMs (and even normal NMs) camping is gonna start being pretty challenging again. To think I was finally able to camp nms in a more relaxed way lately, guess I was a fool to think things would have got "better" on that side xD
 Valefor.Welfare
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-03-01 04:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What a bunch of sissies. "In the 6/7 years I've been in game...." and what? You never had more than 700~ people at any point during that period of time?
Who really cares? Your same friends will still be there. You'll undoubtedly make new ones too. Rather than sit and cry about something that really isn't going to effect your gaming that much to begin with, you should focus on what benefits you will receive from this and stop being so narrow-minded. Look at the fact that you will be capable of leveling to 99 very soon and as such, you will have other friends who will also be right there with you, also leveling to 99. You will be able to accomplish a great deal more and if you "sacrifice" your label of "Pandemonium" for such an increase in overall playability, then isn't that a good thing?
Children complain about having to eat their vegetables but later on when they're not suffering from colon cancer at the age of 40, they look back and say "Geee I'm glad Mom & Dad made me eat my veggies"

Eat your veggies!!!!
 Asura.Mrhooot
user: Smokie
By Asura.Mrhooot 2010-03-01 05:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah whats up with the crying! Damn dont come to Asura sounding like a bunch of wow players.

So what the NM you camp is going to be camped by a few other people. This is the way FFXI and online games are suppose to be like...you dont like it go play Oblivion or some other single player game.

Look at the poster above me..look at the benifits of the move. These updates are going to be great for FFXI. I came from fairy and was just as dead...it SUCKED. No one to talk too, no LS recruiting, no PT's, no low-mid level content was even being used, dunes are bare, no new chars, no new jobs being lvled, towns looking like ghost towns, AH is very slow (if not impossible to sell goods), couldnt find help to get quests/missions and other things done and on and on.

Personally Ill be welcoming Pandemonium with open arms. You might not get those claims every pop...but you'll have access to a HUGE supply/demand market where you can probably make the gil to buy whatever your camping.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Despain
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-01 09:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the two *** who posted above me got the wrong idea for this thread. Pretty sure the entire purpose of me making it was to pay tribute to Pandemonium, and to all the people I've met, and all the ***I've experienced along the way.

I'm not QQ'ing over the fact that I have to go to Asura. I knew the transfers were inevitable. You two dumb *** need to get your eyes checked.

@Welfare: gtfo, rofl. Nothing you posted is relevant to anything I said. But of course, you can't stop retards from making HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts ->

No one in this thread is complaining. At least I'm not. If you got that impression, then I apologize.
 Pandemonium.Goldberg
user: Goldberg
By Pandemonium.Goldberg 2010-03-01 09:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Despain stfu already!
[+]
 Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-01 10:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Man.

Goldberg have my *** babies.
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-03-01 13:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Despain said:
I think the two *** who posted above me got the wrong idea for this thread. Pretty sure the entire purpose of me making it was to pay tribute to Pandemonium, and to all the people I've met, and all the ***I've experienced along the way.

I'm not QQ'ing over the fact that I have to go to Asura. I knew the transfers were inevitable. You two dumb *** need to get your eyes checked.

@Welfare: gtfo, rofl. Nothing you posted is relevant to anything I said. But of course, you can't stop retards from making HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts ->

No one in this thread is complaining. At least I'm not. If you got that impression, then I apologize.

You hate moving, you've displayed clear evidence of bigotry - I truly feel sorry that Asura is going to be subject to your ignorance. Best of luck Asura. I assume you're all familiar with the /blist command already? lol

Your account hasn't been "scanned" by ffxiah in over 4 months; a clear indication you already quit anyways and have no right to complain about anything pertaining to this game. Your entire argument has become null and void. Thanks for playing - NEXT!
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-01 13:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Welfare said:

You hate moving, you've displayed clear evidence of bigotry - I truly feel sorry that Asura is going to be subject to your ignorance. Best of luck Asura. I assume you're all familiar with the /blist command already? lol

Your account hasn't been "scanned" by ffxiah in over 4 months; a clear indication you already quit anyways and have no right to complain about anything pertaining to this game. Your entire argument has become null and void. Thanks for playing - NEXT!
Except for the AH sales that just happened...
[+]
By thesmoker 2010-03-01 13:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I for one will miss pandy, been here for long time, and its been great to me. I do see the reason for the merge and am very glad that in the past 5-6 years i have grown in game with alot of the same guys. Some good times some rough ones, but all in all a great server to have been apart of.
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-03-01 14:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yes Dameshi you're right. I totally overlooked that. Now why is it that ffxiah.com would record that, but not "scan" the player?
Ohhhhh that's right; ffxiah functions via the LS community site for the player information/updates that extend beyond that of the AH sales.

Despain might have gotten the axe from their previous LS and not joined another? Perhaps they have and just haven't done the work of logging in to update their profile because of the ever lucrative posting on this site that keeps the world turning lol.

In any case, I did miss the AH history ><
My apologies.
 Asura.Nightbear
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2010-03-01 14:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

All of your mithra belong to me!!! and Sechs ~.^ you sexy you
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-03-01 14:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nightbear said:
All of your mithra belong to me!!! and Sechs ~.^ you sexy you
WARNING TO ALL PANDY MITHRA
Avoid the Nightbear.
[+]
 Asura.Astroglide
By Asura.Astroglide 2010-03-01 14:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm kinda excited for the merger. i think it'd be nice to meet a bunch of new people.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Mikaiyla
user: Kunyu
By Pandemonium.Mikaiyla 2010-03-01 14:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andevom said:
Why are people saying goodbye to the friends they've made like they're leaving them? You do realize they're all coming along with you, right?

I dont see Everyone going, More like 25% going to Diff servers,IF havent all ready.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-03-01 14:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Welfare said:
Oh yes Dameshi you're right. I totally overlooked that. Now why is it that ffxiah.com would record that, but not "scan" the player? Ohhhhh that's right; ffxiah functions via the LS community site for the player information/updates that extend beyond that of the AH sales. Despain might have gotten the axe from their previous LS and not joined another? Perhaps they have and just haven't done the work of logging in to update their profile because of the ever lucrative posting on this site that keeps the world turning lol. In any case, I did miss the AH history >< My apologies.
He server swapped, then returned. When he returned, the linkshell that was synced to no longer existed. Know how the site works before you be ignorant. Stop spouting ***in a thread that includes two servers if you belong to neither. It makes YOU look like the bigot *** in the situation.

On topic, I've always been a member of Pandy. For...over seven years. Almost eight. Mrs. ET and I have made the choice that Pandy is where our characters end. If it was just a merge...we might have reconsidered. But it being the top of the iceberg and SE throwing a retard curveball and raising the cap...whatever. It's not worth it to relearn a MMO we barely play as it is.

It was a great ride Pandy. A good captain goes down with his ship.
 Pandemonium.Mikaiyla
user: Kunyu
By Pandemonium.Mikaiyla 2010-03-01 15:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Astroglide said:
i'm kinda excited for the merger. i think it'd be nice to meet a bunch of new people.

Me too Astroglide :D Nice to Meet you,!
By Nightbear 2010-03-01 16:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethras & Tarus /welcome the rest gowai!
By Xlide 2010-03-01 16:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

To all Pandys, here is a heads up.

Asura people are greedy, and do not want to help unless they get something out of it. Also, get ready to see the word [reserved] a lot.

Also Asura is like a 3rd World Server when it comes to things such as HNMs.

/welcome!

Post deleted by User.
By Kunyu 2010-03-01 16:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Xlide said:
To all Pandys, here is a heads up. Asura people are greedy, and do not want to help unless they get something out of it. Also, get ready to see the word [reserved] a lot. Also Asura is like a 3rd World Server when it comes to things such as HNMs. /welcome!

>,> All I got Is hmmm...
 Pandemonium.Cipher
user: Cipher
By Pandemonium.Cipher 2010-03-01 16:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the big issue about servers merging is end game stuff. On pandy my ls that im in is pretty sweet and have been around a long time, but now went we go 2 mv it will be trying to schedule stuff around other peoples ls's. We dont want to step on toes but at some point it will happen. We average about 1,200-1500 people a day and peak at around 2,300. Also name changes will be huge, my cousin will have to change his name when we move but 8 years with a name is a long time. I really feel that Pandy is my home and will always be, but since all servers are the same its no biggie but PANDY 4 LIFE. and we all are mving together you just have to keep up with people with name changes. Eh... its just endgame will get really interesting... /blah
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-01 16:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly you Asura folk need to stop being so hostile. These are going to be your new neighbors.
 Pandemonium.Despain
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-03-01 17:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Welfare said:

I hate moving, yet I've moved to Remora twice in the past year that I can recall. How have I displayed bigotry? I'm guessing you since sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet, you couldn't pick up my playful tone from my OP.

My account hasn't been scanned in the past 4 months on FFXIAH because I had just recently come back from Remora, and haven't updated my linkshell community profile. I'm also in Nirvana (considering I can still make sales appear on my profile and I can update my linkshells.. so everything there is true). But keep on acting like you pretty much know everything about me. I'm sure you're loving the attention.

... Next?
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-03-01 17:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty psyched about this new merger ^0^, it's not even happened yet and I've already met a few lovely Pandemonium people that I'm looking forward to doing things with, and I hope I meet plenty more^^

A large crowd of Asurans are needlessly hostile, but our server has a lot of transfers anyway so I don't see the big deal e_e hehe. so once the novelty of it all wears off people will just go about as per usual as long as people can play nice e_e

It's been quiet a while on Asura, not so many shouts for pickup CoP or anything, so I'm really hoping that will change! One of my fondest memories on Asura so far was meeting great people in pickup missions and I hope that I can do that again, even if I'm just there to help out, y'know?

If any of the Pandemonium people need anything when you come over, shout me up^^ I'd be glad to help people get settled in^^
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-01 17:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear you bro, I'm really sad about it. It have nothing to do about Asura or the situation there. Pandy been my home for so long and soon it won't exist anymore. Yes the same people will exist but not the world. And all my memories and my friend who left the game, all that stuff happened on Pandemonium, not Asura. We are not crying all night because of it but it still sting a little bit. No need to be rude about it.

Here's to the memories, the friends, the enemies and all those fantastic places that will stop existing in that world of 0 and 1! lol

*cheers*
[+]

Post deleted by User.