Forum » FFXI » Servers » Garuda » Question for Garuda
Question for Garuda
 Lakshmi.Ashido
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2010-02-28 17:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a organizational tool that ya'll use to schedule your dynamis runs? Currently a good handful of the older linkshells use a forum called rusty buckets ( http://rustybuckets.proboards.com/index.cgi ) .

I'm sure many people on Lakshmi are just as worried about Dynamis as some of you all are on Garuda.
 Garuda.Zeosilot
Server: Garuda
user: Zeosilot
By Garuda.Zeosilot 2010-02-28 18:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure there isn't any planner. Some linkshell have a mutual respect thing and will let other LS's know what area they intend to do.

Most linkshell's respect the "first come first serve" notion.

...and it's rare, but you could have the once in a blue moon where a LS decides that they want to do an area and don't really care who had "planned" to do it first, so yeah....

I expect that some/most of the linkshells will adopt your system if it's already established but I can't speak for all of them :/
 Garuda.Glaciont
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-02-28 18:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember there was a website that the dynamis shell i co-ran used, but I don't remember what it was.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry about overpopulation or anything of the sorts just yet. 2-3 years ago we had a good population of about 3-4k on prime time(with JP) sooo we'll be ok =]
 Lakshmi.Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2010-02-28 19:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

well my concern flows from being a sponsor for my linkshell i want to ensure their and any one else continued prosperity . im sure there will be bump's in the road but trying to minimize them is a good thing ^.^;

Also any one interested in a dyna ls on Lakshmi
www.legacyofold.com =p figure i'd plop a plug ;D
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-02-28 19:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Go go plugging LoO
 Garuda.Angelstar
user: Angelstar
By Garuda.Angelstar 2010-03-01 01:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

My boyfriend and I run CritOverKill here on Garuda. We'd gladly would accept the calendar so our members can continue to enjoy dynamis and obtain gear. We run on Thurs. and Sundays 7:30 pm est enter roughly at 8 pm. I will put in an application on the Rusty Buckets website if needed.
 Lakshmi.Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2010-03-01 06:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

excellent , and welcome to Lakshmi ^.^
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-03-01 06:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I run Garuda's only EU Dynamis shell. Our only competition zone wise has been JPs, who for the most part have been *** about it. Collaberation will be a welcome change. We are chiefly Dreamlands though so it has only been a problem when we do Northlands.

If there are other shells that run our times (Tuesdays and Saturdays GMT evenings) who do dreamlands a lot, could you give me the leaders's names so I can get in touch with them now before the merge?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2010-03-01 17:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Were mainly Sunday 1PM EST and Wed 830PM EST

We do a rotation based on sponsor/member needs/wants generally with one CoP per month.
 Lakshmi.Thacaptain
By Lakshmi.Thacaptain 2010-03-04 01:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Well since we are on the subject of dynamis. Does Garuda have any dyna shells that start around 2 AM east coast time? I would really appreciate the help in locating one since Lakshmi doesn't have one that enters then. If you guys don't have one that enters at that time would anyone be interested in trying to start a dyna shell that enters around 2am EST? Or let me know of any that start close to there. Idc really I just wanna do dyna again. I havent gone there in a couple years ; ;

either PM me or reply here please.
thanks
Cap
 Garuda.Zeosilot
By Garuda.Zeosilot 2010-03-04 19:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Thacaptain said:
Well since we are on the subject of dynamis. Does Garuda have any dyna shells that start around 2 AM east coast time? I would really appreciate the help in locating one since Lakshmi doesn't have one that enters then. If you guys don't have one that enters at that time would anyone be interested in trying to start a dyna shell that enters around 2am EST? Or let me know of any that start close to there. Idc really I just wanna do dyna again. I havent gone there in a couple years ; ;

either PM me or reply here please.
thanks
Cap

I don't know of any dynamis LS that starts at 2AM EST. Not an English speaking one at least. People got school and stuff >.> Even for people on the west coast (PST) that'd be an 11pm start for a 2-3 hour event ending at 1 or 2am. And... for EU people most wouldn't have logged on yet... why do you need a shell so late? :/
By ChocoMeteor 2010-03-04 19:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The LS I'm in Dynamais Raiders usually starts around 1EST in Garuda Mondays and Fridays.
 Lakshmi.Thacaptain
By Lakshmi.Thacaptain 2010-03-04 20:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Zeosilot I need a shell that starts that late because I work nights. Also thats when the kids and g/f are asleep. :D I know NA players aren't normally on at that time but I figured I would toss it out there in case anyone from EU or Australia ran at those times.

@ Chocometeor 1EST what time. AM or PM? I'm used to asking I guess because I get replies all the time and it turns out it's pm and I need AM. Also if it is 1 AM chances are that I will only be able to make every other run. Please let me know I would really like to give it a shot as long as times work.

Thanks for replying
 Garuda.Zeosilot
By Garuda.Zeosilot 2010-03-04 21:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck ^^
By ChocoMeteor 2010-03-05 15:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Should of put AM after yea we start around 1Est AM.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sevv
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: ZeroNine
By Quetzalcoatl.Sevv 2010-03-06 00:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Not all of lakshmi even uses rusty buckets. I can say we may peak at Rusty buckets calender but if we need to do a specific zone to complete a relic etc. we will go first come first server.
 Garuda.Jeuce
user: Jeuce
By Garuda.Jeuce 2010-03-06 01:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Angelstar said:
My boyfriend and I run CritOverKill here on Garuda. We'd gladly would accept the calendar so our members can continue to enjoy dynamis and obtain gear. We run on Thurs. and Sundays 7:30 pm est enter roughly at 8 pm. I will put in an application on the Rusty Buckets website if needed.
x2 i'm her other half.. we've already talked about it on our end we will try and use rusty buckets.. we've had a very good rapport with all the other shells on our server and we intend to keep it that way.we dont like stepping on others ppls toes nor do we expect it in return. if you have any other questions or need anything let me or Angelstar know.
 Lakshmi.Schultz
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2010-03-08 17:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The Japanese Dynamis shells don't run on RustyBuckets to my knowledge. I did have a link somewhere to the site where they do their organisation, I'll check on it when I get home, I really hope it wasn't on my old PC.

It's going to be interesting though, there's some asshats on Lakshmi atm that have no regard for other shells, one springs to mind... used to jack Sandy constantly from people that had been gathered there for 30mins+, ran in bust a glass and sit in the zone while others ran and entered.

Not naming names, but Holman knows who I'm talking about :D
 Lakshmi.Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2010-03-09 14:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

RB is ran by Sahearniith ( i never spell it right ) of anduril and a few others ,

Reo and his group regularly steals Xarc on sunday's leaving my ls to schedule a later entry time.

I really wish SE would go play WoW and lrn2instance