EpicLs Is Recruiting!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » EpicLs is recruiting!
EpicLs is recruiting!
By Aleyna 2010-04-15 13:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress said:
You wanna talk about being butthurt then stop using the fact you cant hold hate to Sandworm as a excuse to take such zones when you know well enough we are going to set zones.

Tera asked you to explain all the heinous things we've done, yet all you can say is that we took your Dynamis run after you admittedly took SW from us.

Blah blah blah it was yellow fair game, etc.

Dynamis calendars only work if every linkshell on the server uses it. Epic is not the only linkshell/small group who does Dynamis without checking that calender. We said before that we would use it if we did not have to plan our dynamis runs months in advance like some shells are doing.

Other than taking your Dynamis zone once or twice (which was not intentional, we didn't know you were going until you gathered on top of us) what have we done to offend you so much to deserve a highlight in your blog?
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Graham
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-15 13:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, we dont camp every HNM. We kill odin bi-weekly and we do other events like VNMs, SCNM, Sky, Sea and so on. We also do dynamis. Since you like using the phrase butthurt constantly we dont run around jacking peoples dynamis and we use dynamis calender. You wanna talk about being butthurt then stop using the fact you cant hold hate to Sandworm as a excuse to take such zones when you know well enough we are going to set zones. The reason all you see is people bitching about you in this thread is because of crap like this. So get use to it because nobody wants to see you use more people.

I read that through and I don't see a single answer to the question I asked you.

So I'll try asking again.

Maybe you can try harder to answer the question instead of dodging it with a lame post this time.

What personal experience do you have of EpicLS? What run-ins have you personally had with us? Any of us. What have we done to offend you since we came to Carbuncle?

Try answering that if it's not too much of a hastle please, because I don't understand what your problem with us is.

Justify it and back it up with evidence of how we offended you and I'll stand corrected.

Anyway.

So, going back to your attempt to make US look like the bad guys for "jacking" your Dynamis zone, you conveniently neglected to mention that you "jacked" our Sandworm earlier the same day. Maybe your LS should have thought about the consequences of their actions and expected us to be slightly annoyed about it.

Oh, and because you weren't there (as usual) and I was, by jacking I don't mean Sandworm went unclaimed, I mean Tyrial dropped a cure on one of our alliance members who hadn't put blockaid up and then popped Invincible. It was red to us up until the very last second.

Then your LS spent the rest of the next 15 mins or so trying to steal it from us. Which you did. Literally, and I mean literally at the last second.

I wonder why you mysteriously failed to mention that part.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If you don't know what that means then maybe you should try looking it up.

So don't come here with the self-rightious holier-than-thou BS you spout on your blog and expect not to get some form of reaction when you're making inaccurate, and in parts wholly made up statements, talking about events you weren't even at.

So. Answers please. I look forward to this one.
 Carbuncle.Xandor
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-04-15 14:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Teraflare said:
So, going back to your attempt to make US look like the bad guys for "jacking" your Dynamis zone, you conveniently neglected to mention that you "jacked" our Sandworm earlier the same day.

I lol'd

You guys booked SW in sandworm calender ahead or something?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-15 16:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont have to answer to epicls lol, nor does anyone else. Apparently epic is right since from post #1 on this thread has been many different reasons why nobody should join your linkshell but continue to sit here and state how your right and complain about my blog, if you dont like it then dont read it. Seriously your gonna blame stuff on blockaid. Im sorry you cant use a function thats been a main HNM camping function for 5 years now. Its pretty funny when JP linkshells like Gliepnir say "LOL epic linkshell Too weak". Hell its almost as funny as your rangers going to Odin as rng75/blm26, "WIPED". No actually whats funny was your new years wipe to tiamat after 4 hrs with a 40 fire resist PLD. How about the famous phoblade CFH Dark ixion at the campaign tower. Wasnt enough you had to wipe why not kill people at campaign? Or maybe wipeing last month to fafnir 2 times in one day? Will deny that also. Or maybe your recent application and acceptance of a member with cop 5.3. Keep it coming teraflare, please let see what else you wanna say. Oh i also made the epic webpage news paper on the WALL OF TEXT section. Also you can now watch the votes on the relic vote section. All the nominees are original epics members, SHOCKER....i bet phoblade wins....We should have our own vote....which relic will transfer from epic next....anyone?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-15 19:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Apologies in advance for the long reply but this is something I couldn't possibly miss out on.

Dpd's wall of text is a veritable jackpot of laughs. A poorly put together, badly thought out, inevitably poor English (I assume English is your first language?) reply.

Well. Let me break it down for you. One piece at a time.
Quote:
I dont have to answer to epicls lol, nor does anyone else.

True. You don't, but you can keep on dodging the questions. When you're posting total and absolute lies about things you weren't even witness to it would be nice if you could justify them. Clearly you can't because you weren't at any of them...
Quote:
Apparently epic is right since from post #1 on this thread has been many different reasons why nobody should join your linkshell but continue to sit here and state how your right and complain about my blog, if you dont like it then dont read it.

If your blog had a fraction of truth to it then it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately because you are never at any of the events you enjoy posting about so much it makes it makes your lolblog a complete and utter waste of space.

It does however, make for an interesting fictional read. We'll get back to that in a minute. I'm nowhere near done with how fictional your blog is yet.
Quote:
Seriously your gonna blame stuff on blockaid. Im sorry you cant use a function thats been a main HNM camping function for 5 years now.

Yeah....I think I would blame it on /blockaid. Lame as you might think it is, we don't promote seeking out people in rival LS's who don't have /blockaid on to try and cure them and pop Invincible while then actively trying to steal the HNM for the next 15 mins and then say "Oh well, tough luck one of the alliance members didn't get blockaid up quick enough, lets steal a HNM they already claimed and are quite easily taking down."

I'm pretty sure I've already said it but if an Epic member did that they'd be instantly kicked. No questions asked. They'd be gone in an instant. We consider it to be one of the cardinal sins of endgame. Shame your LS doesn't. We'll beg to differ on that one clearly.

Your LS thinks it's acceptable. Ours doesn't.
Quote:
Hell its almost as funny as your rangers going to Odin as rng75/blm26, "WIPED".

Ahhhh there we go, getting back to the inaccuracies in your fictional blog. I've been at EVERY Odin we've done. Each and every one. I haven't missed any of them. We also have never wiped to a single Odin fight. Ever. Not one of them. We've beaten tham all. I guarantee it! We've turned him over with 17 in well under the time limit in the past.

As I already stated I've been to ALL of them. How many have YOU been to? None? Oh right....but you said we wiped to one? You're wrong. Trust me on that.

The only thing you got right on that one was Nexen turning up with /blm sub on RNG and you know what? We ALL laughed our *** off at him when we got into the chamber and he had it pointed out to him.

We still won that Odin fight.

To date EpicLS has NEVER wiped to an Odin fight and that's a fact.
Quote:
No actually whats funny was your new years wipe to tiamat after 4 hrs with a 40 fire resist PLD.

Oh, you mean the New Years Eve Tiamat where we started out with quite a few members but as New Years Eve Midnight arrived people started logging out because RL > FFXI? That one? Oh right....well if that's a big enough deal to stick in your memory then good for you. On a personal note, I wasn't there, I was spending time with my family and friends. I can assure you that a few people in the LS were annoyed that people logged off for RL rather than stay on to fight pixels but hey, that's the way things go.
Quote:
How about the famous phoblade CFH Dark ixion at the campaign tower.

So famous that you got the member wrong. It was Dragonslaya who CFH on that Ixion which was so long ago I can't even remember if it was on Carbuncle or Siren...and the reasons for doing it I couldn't give you as I again, wasn't there. I heard about that one though. By people in the LS who were there. I don't recall the reason for it but damn, that was what....8, maybe 9 months ago? Is that all you've got? Oh hang on...there's more...
Quote:
Or maybe wipeing last month to fafnir 2 times in one day? Will deny that also.

You're right I'll deny it! Unless you call one mule and one PLD a double wipe? I wouldn't call it a wipe, I'd call it one mule and one PLD getting their *** kicked while we all tried to get there first. We didn't end up getting there first. Another LS took the Fafnir. If you pay a little more attention to what actually happened (I guarantee you weren't there for this one - as is always the case) you'll find that the clocks went forward an hour the night before and we didn't update our /lsmes to reflect this.

There was some confusion over when the window opened and someone made the mistake of putting the wrong first window on the /lsmes. Fafnir popped an hour before we were expecting it to. I'd say it popped an hour before ANY other LS expected it to actually, which would explain why ONLY mules were in DA at the time.

Here's what actually happened (from someone who was there and didn't hear it 3rd hand).

Only mules were in DA that day. Faf popped. The player running the mule told us and tried to sleep Faf when it agro'd him. He managed to sleep it. We managed to get a PLD there just as Faf handed our mules *** to him. One PLD can't hold Faf for long and he got KO'd too. By the time this happened other LS's had already started to gather and took Faf once it went yellow. Half of us were still changing jobs when our PLD got there. It caught us all off guard that day.

Anyway....Weren't you away in Atlanta or somewhere while this happened? Maybe you shouldn't listen to rumours. Last I heard a mule and a single PLD doesn't class as a double wipe....although it seems you have different thoughts on the matter.
Quote:
Or maybe your recent application and acceptance of a member with cop 5.3.

I checked with the leaders and it turns out....contrary to what I thought, that we recently DID accept a member who was on COP 5.3....Oh NO! I don't believe it. The first accurate statement I've seen you come up with in pretty much all the time we've been on Carbuncle!

Well all I can say is you got me on that one! I'm sure we'll have that particular member sea access in little more than a day or two. Surprised even me when I found out but yeah, there's your tiny silver lining on your huge grey cloud of fiction. You win that one!

If this is the best you can come up with then you need to try harder.
Quote:
Keep it coming teraflare, please let see what else you wanna say. Oh i also made the epic webpage news paper on the WALL OF TEXT section.

Yes you did! If you care to take the time to read my follow up post relating to your blog you'll be able to see how innacurate it actually is. I picked some of the more interesting fictional statements from your blog and cleared them up. That's also known as "picking huge gaping holes in your arguements".

You should try being online at some of the events you so happily report on rather than just making them up as you go along based on 3rd hand (at best) chinese whispers.
Quote:
Also you can now watch the votes on the relic vote section. All the nominees are original epics members, SHOCKER....i bet phoblade wins....We should have our own vote....which relic will transfer from epic next....anyone?

Original Epic members you say....hmmmm ok, let me see.

Here's the list of people who got put up for the relic vote:

Phoblade - Original member. Oh no. You got me! But hang on, there's more than one person up for nomination...

Fenicia - long standing member. Not original member. One out of two...not bad.

Thranduil - Long standing member. Not original member. One out of three now. Not looking so clever now are you? One out of three!

Qeldroma - Long standing member. Not original member. Oh, there's another one wrong - that'll be one out of four now.

Alkaser - Member. Not been with us anywhere near since the beginning. One out of five. It really is going from bad to worse for your "factual statement".

Odonicus - Member. Been with us a few months. And it's one out of six.

Congratulations Dpd! You managed to make more inaccurate statements!

Of the 6 members that you say are original members you got 1 right. Don't ever let me ask you for lottery numbers.

Hang on. You STILL didn't answer my question Dpd. For the THIRD time. Can you answer these questions? They really are QUITE relevant in ascertaining why you post the fiction that goes on your blog and you then pass off as fact.

I know you already said you didn't have to answer any questions but to me that's the biggest cop-out I ever heard. All it says about you is that you have NOTHING to back up your rediculous arguements. So. Again. Pretty please with a cherry on top:

What personal experience do you have of EpicLS? What run-ins have you personally had with us? Any of us. What have we done to offend you since we came to Carbuncle?

Give those a go and quit dodging trying to answer. Thanks!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-15 19:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
Carbuncle.Teraflare said:
So, going back to your attempt to make US look like the bad guys for "jacking" your Dynamis zone, you conveniently neglected to mention that you "jacked" our Sandworm earlier the same day.

I lol'd

You guys booked SW in sandworm calender ahead or something?

I lol'd as well. I appreciate internet sarcasm is difficult to get a grasp on but the quotation marks around the "jacked" are supposed to be ever so slightly sarcastic.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-15 19:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

the fact you actually wrote that novel is amazing as well as pretty sad, stopped reading 3 sentences in. Sorry im sure you wanted that read but honestly thats not happening
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-15 19:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

the fact you actually wrote that novel is amazing as well as pretty sad, stopped reading 3 sentences in. Sorry im sure you wanted that read but honestly thats not happening

Really? Why not? Because you have no answers to any of it?

I'll cut out the bits that pretty much shoot you down in flames and just post the part I'm still waiting for an answer on.

Fourth time lucky maybe.

Is that short enough for you to read? Thanks.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Chinchilla
By Carbuncle.Chinchilla 2010-04-17 06:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I wrote this whole thing and just deleted it, so i'll sum it up.

I'm just gonna come out and say it.

Time to wrap it up EpicLS. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. We're going to keep sending apps to every other shell but yours when they're turned down from other carby ls'.

Every other group of idiots that thought they could come and 'dominate' carby learned, and it looks like it's finally catching up to you. (see: condo and aftershock)

Even if all of Epic's problems are due to the fail of it's leaders who only want for themselves; then every member is guilty by association for not trying to remedy the problem. Having pride in a shell that's done NOTHING good for anyone willing to stay with that shell is just bass ackwards.

Every post in this thread proves one thing. Especially the ones from Epic's own members.

Don't join EpicLS

Join another shell that's actually good. Or start your own. Friendly competition is much more fun than addwizards like epic.

To those who checked this thread and are actually looking for a decent LS on carby shoot me a PM or tell ingame and I can point you in a much more acceptable direction.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-17 12:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Time to wrap it up EpicLS. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. We're going to keep sending apps to every other shell but yours when they're turned down from other carby ls'.

That's kind of you. Thanks for being a grown up.
Quote:
Every other group of idiots that thought they could come and 'dominate' carby learned, and it looks like it's finally catching up to you. (see: condo and aftershock)

Who? What? Explanation needed on this one...specifically the condo and aftershock part, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about...I'll take a guess that they were other linkshells?

As for the "idiots that thought they could come and 'dominate' carby" part, I think you might just have gotten things a little wrong there...we didn't come to 'dominate' the server, we came because we were fed up of the endless retards on our previous server trying to cause hastle. It's nice to be at camps for up to 3hrs without the neverending bitching.

We're more than happy to co-exist with everyone. The only thing stopping that happening are people like yourself who make statements based on other peoples statements and who, when push comes to shove have minimal to no experience of us as people what-so-ever.

I personally think that's a shame.
Quote:
Even if all of Epic's problems are due to the fail of it's leaders who only want for themselves; then every member is guilty by association for not trying to remedy the problem. Having pride in a shell that's done NOTHING good for anyone willing to stay with that shell is just bass ackwards.

Leaders that got stuff only for themselves? Not really, pretty much all the members who make the effort to turn up to events and camps get gear. Plenty of it too. If anything the members got a lot more than the leaders.
Quote:
Every post in this thread proves one thing. Especially the ones from Epic's own members.

I think you're reading a different thread to me...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-17 13:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

"MEANWHILE back at teraflare's computer"

Teraflare: REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH, dam wont someone make a comment, been refreshing for 10 hrs I need to write a essay
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-18 04:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

"MEANWHILE back at teraflare's computer"

Teraflare: REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH, dam wont someone make a comment, been refreshing for 10 hrs I need to write a essay

Last time I was online before this post was to make the last post. I have a life too you know... lol

Still not capable of answering straightforward questions though eh Dpd? ;)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-20 20:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

King Vinagerroon is Hard, Nice wipe/failHolding today lol. Kiteing with 3rdms, 2 which were /nin lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Phoblade
By Carbuncle.Phoblade 2010-04-23 12:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, Still recruiting.

I suppose as the leader of EpicLS I should try to address some of the madness that is this thread.

All I can really say is, believe whatever you want. People can and will always try to paint a picture they want you to see, and will leave out details they don't want you to see. If you have questions about epic, I challenge you to ask everyone. Ask me, ask my members, ask random people outside the linkshell, ask Dpd, ask anyone and make your own decision. But consider the source when you do this. Some people will claim to know a lot when the reality is, they don't know much about us, or never really tried to get to know us.

Epic has been going through a lot of changes recently, including throughout its leadership. Epic's leadership has been really shitty in the past. There's no mistake there, we have made some bad decisions, but since I've taken over leadership of it, I've been doing my best to turn around our flawed reputation. It's been a tough fight because so much false info is being spread about us, constantly. I'm still going to do my best to bring it around.

Anyway know you're getting into, know where your information is coming from, and make an informed decision. I'm almost always available to answer questions in game.

-Pho
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-23 21:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Phoblade said:

There's no mistake there, we have made some bad decisions, but since I've taken over leadership of it, I've been doing my best to turn around our flawed reputation.

-Pho

Really Werent you the leader during the Aspid Mfeet incident? And how many people did you lose as leader to that decision to sell? Then under your leadership how many members did you lose to Ouroburous?

Your best! huh, Wouldnt want to see what your worst is
[+]
 Seraph.Phoblade
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Phoblade 2010-04-24 02:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Really Werent you the leader during the Aspid Mfeet incident? And how many people did you lose as leader to that decision to sell? Then under your leadership how many members did you lose to Ouroburous?

Your best! huh, Wouldnt want to see what your worst is

This is precisely what I meant when I said people will try to paint the picture they want you to see and leave out the details that show the entire story, or they never knew what happened in the first place. Once again consider the source.

How about this I will entertain any question you want to ask me if you can tell me exactly what your beef with EpicLS is? You seem to have made it your job to ***on everything we stand for, as if we have personally done something to you? Did we spill your milk and take your lunch money back in elementary school or something? You started posting ***about us even before we knew you existed, and you still continue to do so today. I think the least you could do is give everyone an answer. Seriously, what gives?
 Carbuncle.Kyhira
By Carbuncle.Kyhira 2010-04-24 12:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A serious question though.

If there was people that wanted to apply to your ls, but want you to kick someone that makes these remarks

What would you do? Keep the member that says that 2mil > you or kick them and get new members?
 Seraph.Phoblade
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Phoblade 2010-04-24 12:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kyhira said:

If there was people that wanted to apply to your ls, but want you to kick someone that makes these remarks

What would you do? Keep the member that says that 2mil > you or kick them and get new members?

Well to be honest I'm not sure how this would help in any way. We're trying to gain membership, so getting rid of old members would be counterproductive. Most people don't have a clue exactly what happened that day, they just saw a couple of screenshots from someone who got kicked and think they know it all. Try to get to know skitles, she's a wonderful person and can be the best friend you ever had. Her choice of words was clearly a mistake, but don't act like you know skitles because you know 1 thing that she said.

To answer your question, I would suggest that the applicants in question should go through the trial process and if they really don't like Skit or any other member for that matter, they can leave anytime during the trial, no hard feelings.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyhira
By Carbuncle.Kyhira 2010-04-24 14:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

isnt it counter productive to reqruit members and at the same time be ok with a (leader?) person make statements like that though?

If I ever thought about applying for a linkshell and saw something like that, I'd change my mind really quick. If nothing else maybe they should learn to word themselves properly and not "OMGWTF you're nothing! someone else gunna pay 2 mil for this drop. GTFO"?

Whats 2 mil these days anyway? and split in 6 ppl (or however many was there) on top of that.
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-04-24 16:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Phoblade said:
Carbuncle.Kyhira said:

Well to be honest I'm not sure how this would help in any way. We're trying to gain membership, so getting rid of old members would be counterproductive. Most people don't have a clue exactly what happened that day, they just saw a couple of screenshots from someone who got kicked and think they know it all. Try to get to know skitles, she's a wonderful person and can be the best friend you ever had. Her choice of words was clearly a mistake, but don't act like you know skitles because you know 1 thing that she said.

To answer your question, I would suggest that the applicants in question should go through the trial process and if they really don't like Skit or any other member for that matter, they can leave anytime during the trial, no hard feelings.

See the point is that "Nobody knows what happend" That quote was a shitty thing for any leader to say to someone, PERIOD! Now we have 2 members from epic that knows about this incident "that knows what happened". Phoblade made the choice to sell the item over a phone call. Now people who were actually at that aspid that wanted the item were told No that the leader (Phoblade) said to sell the item for 2 million, hence the arguments in those screenshots. I agree 2 million split among at least 10 people isnt alot at all. This incident by the LS leaders triggered a huge amount of members leaveing the shell, hence creating another LS. Now to say something like,

"This is precisely what I meant when I said people will try to paint the picture they want you to see and leave out the details that show the entire story, or they never knew what happened in the first place. Once again consider the source."

This is the story from Ex members as well as those screen shots. Nothing was made up, nothing is being painted pretty. Its all FACTS.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Phoblade
By Carbuncle.Phoblade 2010-04-26 23:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Raise your hand if you have never said something that might be questionable. If you're not raising your hand then someone might call you out and say you're a terrible person for it. Even if it's taken out of context.

Raise your hand if you always make perfect decisions. If you're not raising your hand you must be a terrible leader. Even when people don't know the reason for your decisions.

Raise your hand if you know why that Mfeet was sold instead of given to the 1 member who was able to lot it that night?

/

That screenshot doesn't state that the 2nd person skitles was referring to wasn't even there. The only person able to lot Mfeet that night was Flameon, and I chose to sell it rather than give it to him because less than a week prior to that, we had just given him Dalmatica. So instead of giving him an item he would probably never use (he never played pld for us) after he just obtained a major item, I decided it should be sold and split. I didn't even get a part of that split because I wasn't there. That is the whole story. Given the same circumstances a lot of people would have made that call, personally I don't think it was a terrible call. It's not a highly sought after item, and at that time EpicLS was killing at least 65-75% of the Aspid pops on the server. If anyone had bothered to ask why, rather than just accusing me with incomplete information I would've told them the reasoning.

Also since we're all about facts, we should note that Skitles is not and was never a leader in EpicLS. She said something that was wrong, in any context, but this does not mean she's a horrible person. She's very kind, and that statement is very much out of character for her.

Why don't you stop beating a dead horse and tell us what your issue is DPD? Everyone should realize that this person's only goal is to denounce everything related to EpicLS indiscriminately. He can't tell us why because that would mean the end of his self-inspired conquest.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Destruct
user: destruct
By Carbuncle.Destruct 2010-05-26 13:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

and 4 weeks later no response. so...bump! still recruiting!
 Carbuncle.Meepein
user: Meepein
By Carbuncle.Meepein 2010-05-27 10:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, that might have something to do with Phoblade whining about Dpd's LJ, being butthurt about it so much that he repeatedly stole Dynamis-Xarcs from us, saying something to the extent that because Dpd was mean to Epic, he would continue to take Xarcs from DRF. Dpd was asked to refrain from making fun of you, since I think he hurt Phoblade's feelings or something. So, why no response? Cause Phoblade whined about him.

Me, I find this entire ***hilarious. I found his tears to be quite delicious.
 Carbuncle.Destruct
user: destruct
By Carbuncle.Destruct 2010-05-27 14:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i hear ya, drama is always fun, i had my lovely days of drama back in 05, pretty much done with it now. i try to keep to my self 85% of the time. just tryin to recruit some members so we can start doin more events that require more than 15 ppl.
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-05-29 21:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Meepein said:
Well, that might have something to do with Phoblade whining about Dpd's LJ, being butthurt about it so much that he repeatedly stole Dynamis-Xarcs from us, saying something to the extent that because Dpd was mean to Epic, he would continue to take Xarcs from DRF. Dpd was asked to refrain from making fun of you, since I think he hurt Phoblade's feelings or something. So, why no response? Cause Phoblade whined about him.

Me, I find this entire ***hilarious. I found his tears to be quite delicious.

This and pretty much a boring subject by now anyway and not worth my time, people will learn the hard way anyway so good luck or whatever. Minus the being refrained part since ill still do and say what I feel like saying, Meep's pretty much hit it dead on
 Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress
By Carbuncle.Dpdhuntress 2010-06-06 15:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Though im not a epic fanatic you seem to have complained in 2 recruitment posts now. Compared to what they once were their rules are the same base as most HNM/Endgame Linkshells. 2 main things I always say is

a) Not haveing multiple 75 jobs with AT LEAST one mage job is pretty much a turn off. There some times where other tanks or DD may beat you to a claim or a spot in alliance and already be at said camp and if a mage is needed and you cant fill that spot your pretty much dead weight.

b) Not haveing COP complete up to "Dawn" is pretty sad since it so easy now compared to 4 years ago. Plus not being able to do BAHA2 or limbus is pretty sad since they are a basic staple of LS events for most endgame Linkshells.

Those will be the basic rules in any ENDGAME ls. Your gonna need to bite the bullet and grind some missions

Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-06-06 18:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is where myself and Dpd absolutely agree on something (don't worry Dpd, I'm shocked as well... ;) lol)

Endgame LS's, the more serious ones at least have very similar rules for acceptance. We're not an 'entry level' endgame LS and we like to have diversity in the jobs available.

We're a 24/7 HNMLS, so if you're logged on at a time where we only have enough to low-man a HNM it's pretty much essential to have a diverse range of jobs you can fulfil.

For instance, if Dark Ixion is up you better believe if you only have BLM75 then you're pretty much useless. The same applies to Khimaira.

Sorry but that's the way it is, and there's very few (if any) endgame LS's that will any different.