FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 16:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell yeah, but Let me finish mnk first, and we should wait until the 99 cap is here. Surprised no ones picked up that subbing blu will let you use refueling. Then again sunning whm gives you direct haste... Still some nice spells as blu like cocoon too though! Gonna be great for drg and in meripos prolly
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 16:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Oh. I can't post unless its derailed! No fair... Oh well I'm still in class I should be doing work for another 15 minutes LOL. Didn't mean to cap that phone did it auto. Btw when do the severs merge because I really wanna do cop missions now !!!

no idea tbh... prolly at update.. o btw wanna make a mule named evanthegai... i kinda wanna change my name ;p
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 16:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Hell yeah, but Let me finish mnk first, and we should wait until the 99 cap is here. Surprised no ones picked up that subbing blu will let you use refueling. Then again sunning whm gives you direct haste... Still some nice spells as blu like cocoon too though! Gonna be great for drg and in meripos prolly

LOL u want me to wait till december?.... um at that point ill try to solo it x.x
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 16:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw I'm jk, and sure I can make a mule for you, what are you gonna change your name to?
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 16:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

i have no idea yet ;p lol i just know that im sick of this name i have... ;/
 Ramuh.Citag
Server: Ramuh
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2010-03-01 16:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
LOL u want me to wait till december?.... um at that point ill try to solo it x.x

There is a timeline somewhere on the POL site that breaks everything down month to month. I believe I saw the server merge on it.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 16:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on a bus home from class right now. I think ima make a mule on fairy when I get home in like 10 minutes then ill just delete that and make Evan when I grow bored of harassing you
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 17:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

How has my phone not died yet... Anyways look forward to having you Evanthegai! There since I bolded that its not totally derailed >.>
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-01 17:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Sorry shak, Evan you ditched me for that asuran with a name!!!
/tosses a rock at your head, Shay! ><
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
I'm on a bus home from class right now. I think ima make a mule on fairy when I get home in like 10 minutes then ill just delete that and make Evan when I grow bored of harassing you

o but wont u have to make the mule on ur account on slyph cause u guys get to keep all ur names ... lol we aare the ones that got screwed ;p
 Bismarck.Mikeyc
Server: Bismarck
user: mikeyc
By Bismarck.Mikeyc 2010-03-01 17:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread has changed my view on gay people from the USA. I once had a boyfriend from Michigan and he was such a closet homo. lolmarried now. Fail.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

hey pet lesbian how are u today
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:
This thread has changed my view on gay people from the USA. I once had a boyfriend from Michigan and he was such a closet homo. lolmarried now. Fail.

LOL that is fail... and why does it change ur view... i hope not bad.. but /welcome ^^ *secretly molests mikeyc* lalala o im still here sorry
 Phoenix.Sergee
Server: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-03-01 17:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:

Quick pause from Just Dance hahaha, well! I'm glad we were able to do that for you [if it was in a good way lolol], :] eeeekkkk something tells me he isn't too happy in his "straight marriage". :x
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 17:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Well shak I'm on a blackberry I make typos... And if your gonna complain then I might just have to move to hades and leave you as Evan the gai!!! I'm like almost home yay!!
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2010-03-01 17:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:

In a good or bad way? lol
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-01 17:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

I'm not a lesbian or a pet XD I'm a bisexual Domme but we won't go there >.> I'm good, are you feeling better?
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-03-01 17:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

Pet lesbian lol, >< I want one. :[
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-01 17:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Well shak I'm on a blackberry I make typos... And if your gonna complain then I might just have to move to hades and leave you as Evan the gai!!! I'm like almost home yay!!
Shak -.-, not the worst I've been called lol.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

I'm not a lesbian or a pet XD I'm a bisexual Domme but we won't go there >.> I'm good, are you feeling better?

well you are still my pet lesbian im sorry x.x ;p and kinda u guys are cheering me up so
 Bismarck.Mikeyc
Server: Bismarck
user: mikeyc
By Bismarck.Mikeyc 2010-03-01 17:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

He just gave me the impression the whole country was very homophobic...going on about god or something. Total wierdo.

What I meant was I was so surprised at how open the people from USA are in this thread. Made my day :D
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-01 17:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

well you are still my pet lesbian im sorry x.x ;p and kinda u guys are cheering me up so
Fine =p only for you! =3
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:

ur ebil...
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:
He just gave me the impression the whole country was very homophobic...going on about god or something. Total wierdo.

What I meant was I was so surprised at how open the people from USA are in this thread. Made my day :D

well im glad... i had to come out at a very young age... 14 to my parents then went and got super depressed and had to go to counseling for it...wont tell the whole story.. but yeah my whole family knows about me and well i dont flaunt it at all... but if someone were to ask me yeah ill tell you im gay..
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-03-01 17:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:
He just gave me the impression the whole country was very homophobic...going on about god or something. Total wierdo. What I meant was I was so surprised at how open the people from USA are in this thread. Made my day :D

He must be from a very religious/closed minded community, x_x;; the rest of the country is pretty accepting of us gays. :] Well.. I'm sure there's lot's of other places that are like that in the states [and around the world], but Philadelphia is a good place to be if your gay. :D
 Siren.Cordareo
Server: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-03-01 17:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:

I'm glad your day was made :)
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 17:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

Pet lesbian lol, >< I want one. :[

I already called dibs on the first one ; ;
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2010-03-01 17:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mikeyc said:
He just gave me the impression the whole country was very homophobic...going on about god or something. Total wierdo. What I meant was I was so surprised at how open the people from USA are in this thread. Made my day :D

I've found FF to be very open for the most part. I've personally never had any issues with anyone here or ingame.

As far as homophobic america? I really think its just the area that you're talking about. My inlaws just recently moved to Louisiana and they said its like a whooooollee different world down there. When people first meet each other, the most common thing they ask first is which church you go to lol.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-01 17:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Cordareo said:
Bismarck.Mikeyc said:

I'm glad your day was made :)

Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-01 17:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG EVAN IT WONT LET ME MAKE A CONTENT ID!!! /CRY
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 1505 1506 1507