First Page 2 3 4 5
 Midgardsormr.Keali
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Keali
By Midgardsormr.Keali 2010-02-25 07:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Ardiem said:
Keali, your picture was EPIC, I don't know how you guys do it without a Tablet. I was TRYING to use my mouse but as we can see I failed miserably, lol. Thanks for the welcome though guys, I hardly take my "art" seriously so expect some lulz in future topics.

:x Have to admit I use tablet, been using it on and off since I still love pencil and colouring pencils too much. If there is a rule against tablets, I'd be in trouble as I only have touchpad. Not to say anything against touch-pad'ers, they rock and its amazing what they can make, but I fail at it. *silly grin*
-And art doesnt have to be serious! :D I'm really looking forward to your "lulz"^^. Wish someone would come and paintchat with me, it looks so fun.
Pretty sure you made a dragon rdm, am I right? o.o
 Fairy.Caramia
Server: Fairy
user: caramia
By Fairy.Caramia 2010-02-25 09:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm, this looks like fun! :3

my submission (made in W7 mspaint):

a WIP:

[+]
 Ramuh.Itsuko
Server: Ramuh
user: Itsuko
By Ramuh.Itsuko 2010-02-25 10:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for the welcome! ^^

And thank you for your compliment, Shanel. XD I still have a lot to work on when drawing facial expressions, especially when it comes to the mouths... but it was really fun trying it out on a Yagudo. :D

Wow, you're right, Caiyuo. *_* Now I can't stop thinking about Big Bird, every time I look at the picture... That and the cherries which look more like Buburimu Grapes. <_< Let's just say they're grapes now. They still go in Yagudo Drinks, right?!

I'd love to buy a tablet some day. I was able to borrow one from a friend for five glorious days, because I needed it for a project. It was wonderful... I ended up just doing the project with my touchpad, though. >_>;

Also, I really like the colors in your submission, Caramia! :D They look really soft... And I would love to play. And by play, I mean take your Silk Thread.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-02-25 10:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow these are all fantastic drawings, I'm glad to see so many people participating. I just wish I had some kind of art skill to participate.
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-02-25 10:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Ardiem said:
Keali, your picture was EPIC, I don't know how you guys do it without a Tablet. I was TRYING to use my mouse but as we can see I failed miserably, lol.

Thanks for the welcome though guys, I hardly take my "art" seriously so expect some lulz in future topics.

There are ways you can use the mouse and make some pretty neat art! You can learn to develop your own style that way.

People who use the mouse I think mostly use tools that allow you to select points to draw lines. Like the line and curve tool.
Midgardsormr.Keali said:
:x Have to admit I use tablet, been using it on and off since I still love pencil and colouring pencils too much. If there is a rule against tablets, I'd be in trouble as I only have touchpad. Not to say anything against touch-pad'ers, they rock and its amazing what they can make, but I fail at it. *silly grin*

There are no rules against tablets here! :P
I use a Bamboo myself and I love it!
 Fairy.Caramia
Server: Fairy
user: caramia
By Fairy.Caramia 2010-02-25 12:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

ty Itsuko^^

*crawler!cara whimpers* "gimme back my silky! Moom! Suko took my silky again!" :3

there's so many fun submissions here :D
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-02-25 12:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Keali said:
Nothing against tablets; just use MS Paint~ (It's in the title, anyways!) It does give you a slight advantage in terms of artistic ability, but that's not the point here, the point is to just have fun and be as creative as you can!
Hades.Cheyne said:
Wow these are all fantastic drawings, I'm glad to see so many people participating. I just wish I had some kind of art skill to participate.
XD Like I said! Even if it's just stick figures or blobs on a white background, we're looking for a good laugh or a warm smile to make our days.

Wow, that sounded more cornier than I thought it would. :o
 Carbuncle.Godismax
Server: Carbuncle
user: godismax
By Carbuncle.Godismax 2010-02-25 13:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

lol paint <3 this thread
[+]
By Elfidan 2010-02-25 14:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

dude now you have to contribute >:D i totally want to see what prime has in mind D: im certain everyone agrees so get drawing >:D
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-02-25 21:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

WIP:

Finished:

[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-02-25 21:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

posting just to post..
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 02:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

ahahah, this page has been great so far, everything here is really awesome, guys. I can't even properly play favorites now because each page is making me say "YES IM VOTING FOR THAT GUY" and later change my mind. D:

Also, as mentioned, don't feel bad or hesistant about using tablets, they may give you an edge but you have to have the talent to utilize them beforehand anyway and it benefits us all to see great artists working at full potential! /allyourmotherscombined
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
Server: Phoenix
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-02-26 02:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never even voted before, but after seeing this weeks entries I think i may just have to.

Everyone's doing amazing work ^^
 Titan.Ardiem
Server: Titan
user: Ardiem
By Titan.Ardiem 2010-02-26 03:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I totally agree with Cai, tables are awesome..I would totally use one if I owned one, I think I'm gonna front the cash and get one though.(I hope I didn't imply it was cheating or anything, t'was not my intention)

Keep the posts coming, everyone here does an amazing job.
 Alexander.Foulspawn
Server: Alexander
user: Foulspawn
By Alexander.Foulspawn 2010-02-26 03:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I always love to look at these MS Paint Topics every week. This is the first time I am actually posting in one and I definately have to vote this time around. Maybe someday I will get the balls to show you guys how great my stick figure art can be! (horrible maybe?)
 Titan.Ardiem
Server: Titan
user: Ardiem
By Titan.Ardiem 2010-02-26 04:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Pfft, Stick Figures are one of the highest forms of art.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 08:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Ardiem said:
Pfft, Stick Figures are one of the highest forms of art.
Entirely dependent on how big the stick-boobs are, let's be clear on this.

Alexander.Foulspawn said:
I always love to look at these MS Paint Topics every week. This is the first time I am actually posting in one and I definately have to vote this time around. Maybe someday I will get the balls to show you guys how great my stick figure art can be! (horrible maybe?)
Oh I hear ya, I'm the same way. I generally dread making entries because the lack of talent has to be made up for by spending hours on the stupidest details. lol It's pretty liberating finishing something, though, so good luck if you come up with something you like for something in the future!
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-02-26 08:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You gonna make something this time Cai?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 08:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

God no. MSPaint entries are the quickest route to arthritis and the noobies finding out I'm not cool that I can think of.

But also it'd have to be a dhalmel-mix and as great as that would be, I just can't do that to myself and the ferjillion other elfs out there that use the same model.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-02-26 09:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it <.<

am I kicked out of the elf club?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 09:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought you rolled GALAKA wif Erik the Orcish Goonrider? I'm just gonna snag one of the many, many stars you've been awarded in FFXIAH Campaign, otherwise known as posting funneez in lolpics.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-02-26 09:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wanted to stop in for a moment since I havent in a while...

All these drawings are amazing!! I miss participating... Im hoping to be caught up eventually but school and other priorities are first right now :( Im sorry everyone! I WILL BE BACK THOUGH YOU BET IT....

since its on topic, BUT NOT IN PAINT SO DO NOT COUNT THIS AS AN ENTRY I drew it in SAI about 3 weeks ago lol!

Missin you all! KEEP UP THE AWESOMES I STILL CHECK IN AND WILL START TRYING TO COME IN TO VOTE MORE OFTEN!!!! >.> RAWRRRR
[+]
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-02-26 09:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome Rinie, I wub your art <3 :O

and cai, I think you should do your entry anyway... otherwise it might be forced upon you.... just saying. you know... like last week lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 11:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I OUGHT NAUGHT THINK SO. Something tells me a certain someone hailing from Ye-An Province just may make the right decision this time aroundo.
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-02-26 12:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I think that person can be swayed to join the dark side once more...
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 12:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god, you already have it drawn. lol

Only she'll get this, but all I'm saying is: USE IT OR LOSE IT, TOOTS
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-02-26 12:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Oh god, you already have it drawn. lol

Yes.... yes I do lol
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-02-26 16:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I... I'm torn. T_T
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-02-26 16:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

WELL SINCE CAI ALREADY KNOWS WHAT'S COMING I GUESS I MAY AS WELL POST IT MYSELF... GAWD!!!

You win this time Caiyuo, but remember... Anye is mine!!! >:O
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-26 17:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

DON'T STEAL MY DRAWINGS, ERIM, THAT'S NOT FAIR. ANYE FIX THIS.

Do you guys like my transformo-change-o? I'm such a nut.