I'm looking for sky drops
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Seraph.Azagthoth
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-01 12:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd certainly prefer to obtain the drops by joining a LS that does runs; however, I've yet to find one that matches my schedule. Therefore, I'm looking to purchase a number of sky drops--the most important being Byakko's Haidate.

I'm also looking into getting the Blackbelt items merced, but I haven't gotten around to making arrangements.

If any shell is interested in mercing these items for me please send me a tell.

Also, if anybody is aware of a sky shell that suits my schedule it would be greatly appreciated if you let me know. I work Sunday - Thursday 2:30 PM EST - 1 AM EST, which leaves me with Thursday, Friday and Saturday off.
 Seraph.Krispy
user: daNpwr
By Seraph.Krispy 2010-02-01 18:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

http://TheKrew.forumotion.net check out our bazaar~
 Fenrir.Dascorp
Server: Fenrir
user: dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-04 16:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

wonders where you got all that loot from, having only sam and mnk 75
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-04 17:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ac
Fenrir.Dascorp said:

Actually, I ended up getting lucky and I made a decent chunk of gil by somebody overbiding on my Sniper's +1 ring.

I don't understand how only having MNK and SAM at 75 shows any indication of lack of gil; I had a PCC, O-kotes, Cross-Counters, and the very same Sniper's +1 ring which I got lucky on before I had a job over 30. I made all that gil farming beehive chips, honey, and Silk Threads.

It isn't very difficult to make gil on this game; the only thing it really takes is time and patience. I have 800 BS and 500 KS collecting dust and gardening; therefore, I won't be broke anytime soon. :P
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-04 17:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Umm his title is Lady Killer, so he's been farming Lady bugs the whole time to make the money. Duh.
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-04 17:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dascorp said:

Dam I didn't know you needed more than one 75 to make gil maybe you know something I don't know. I have four 75's but only farm with my blu so please explain how having more than one actually more than 2 because the guy your refering to only has 2 is going to bring you in loads of gil vs only having 2 jobs ?
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-02-04 17:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Dam I didn't know you needed more than one 75 to make gil maybe you know something I don't know. I have four 75's but only farm with my blu so please explain how having more than one actually more than 2 because the guy your refering to only has 2 is going to bring you in loads of gil vs only having 2 jobs ?

QFT

If anything its the oposite having alot of jobs means you need alot of gear and spend more time leveling up then a guy with less jobs, generally speaking though only. Biggest factor is simply how much you play.

People that fail at making gil love to play the RMT card its just jealousy imo.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-04 17:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Maxse said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
QFT If anything its the oposite having alot of jobs means you need alot of gear and spend more time leveling up then a guy with less jobs, generally speaking though only. Biggest factor is simply how much you play. People that fail at making gil love to play the RMT card its just jealousy imo.

Yeah I know bro I just wanted to see what kind of dumb response the guy was going to give :0 lol
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 13:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Ac
Fenrir.Dascorp said:

Actually, I ended up getting lucky and I made a decent chunk of gil by somebody overbiding on my Sniper's 1 ring.

I don't understand how only having MNK and SAM at 75 shows any indication of lack of gil; I had a PCC, O-kotes, Cross-Counters, and the very same Sniper's 1 ring which I got lucky on before I had a job over 30. I made all that gil farming beehive chips, honey, and Silk Threads.

It isn't very difficult to make gil on this game; the only thing it really takes is time and patience. I have 800 BS and 500 KS collecting dust and gardening; therefore, I won't be broke anytime soon. :P

black belt is over 4mill kitty pants is 5mill, farming i dont think so

making up to 10mill on mnk or sam i dont think so, black mage or red mage soloing stuff and solo bcnm/enm.. etc yes

I sure would like to know how you made all that by farming, wouldnt the rest of you?
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 13:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

oh ***my bad someone paid 30mill for your snipers +1 lol

lucky <.<
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-05 13:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Ac
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Actually, I ended up getting lucky and I made a decent chunk of gil by somebody overbiding on my Sniper's 1 ring. I don't understand how only having MNK and SAM at 75 shows any indication of lack of gil; I had a PCC, O-kotes, Cross-Counters, and the very same Sniper's 1 ring which I got lucky on before I had a job over 30. I made all that gil farming beehive chips, honey, and Silk Threads. It isn't very difficult to make gil on this game; the only thing it really takes is time and patience. I have 800 BS and 500 KS collecting dust and gardening; therefore, I won't be broke anytime soon. :P
black belt is over 4mill kitty pants is 5mill, farming i dont think so making up to 10mill on mnk or sam i dont think so, black mage or red mage soloing stuff and solo bcnm/enm.. etc yes I sure would like to know how you made all that by farming, wouldnt the rest of you?

NO HOMO NO 1 CARES :0
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 13:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Ac
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Actually, I ended up getting lucky and I made a decent chunk of gil by somebody overbiding on my Sniper's 1 ring. I don't understand how only having MNK and SAM at 75 shows any indication of lack of gil; I had a PCC, O-kotes, Cross-Counters, and the very same Sniper's 1 ring which I got lucky on before I had a job over 30. I made all that gil farming beehive chips, honey, and Silk Threads. It isn't very difficult to make gil on this game; the only thing it really takes is time and patience. I have 800 BS and 500 KS collecting dust and gardening; therefore, I won't be broke anytime soon. :P
black belt is over 4mill kitty pants is 5mill, farming i dont think so making up to 10mill on mnk or sam i dont think so, black mage or red mage soloing stuff and solo bcnm/enm.. etc yes I sure would like to know how you made all that by farming, wouldnt the rest of you?

NO HOMO NO 1 CARES :0

go f yourself, you are the homo
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-02-05 13:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Ac
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
oh ***my bad someone paid 30mill for your snipers 1 lol lucky <.<

LOL we call this playing yourself :0

In laymen terms Get a Fukin Life :0
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 14:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't need to farm NMs, BCNMS, and ENM to make gil. If you know what you're doing you can make quite a large amount of profit farming high demand items.

That's why I never accept excuses from people with absolutely terrible equipment. Sure; I got lucky with the 30 million, but pretty much all the gear I currently have is from farming. I have alot of the buyables; therefore, I'm now trying to get the rare/ex equips that I need.
[+]
 Titan.Agents
Server: Titan
user: Laddie
By Titan.Agents 2010-02-05 14:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
You don't need to farm NMs, BCNMS, and ENM to make gil. If you know what you're doing you can make quite a large amount of profit farming high demand items. That's why I never accept excuses from people with absolutely terrible equipment. Sure; I got lucky with the 30 million, but pretty much all the gear I currently have is from farming. I have alot of the buyables; therefore, I'm now trying to get the rare/ex equips that I need.
HOLD ON, someone paid you 30M for sniper+1 for real ? and you happy to keep those overbid money and not return to that poor guy ? f'cking shame on you....
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 14:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
You don't need to farm NMs, BCNMS, and ENM to make gil. If you know what you're doing you can make quite a large amount of profit farming high demand items.

That's why I never accept excuses from people with absolutely terrible equipment. Sure; I got lucky with the 30 million, but pretty much all the gear I currently have is from farming. I have alot of the buyables; therefore, I'm now trying to get the rare/ex equips that I need.

I dont have the time to farm, I am occupied with sky, sea, limbus, ein, dyna ; ;
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 14:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Agents said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
You don't need to farm NMs, BCNMS, and ENM to make gil. If you know what you're doing you can make quite a large amount of profit farming high demand items. That's why I never accept excuses from people with absolutely terrible equipment. Sure; I got lucky with the 30 million, but pretty much all the gear I currently have is from farming. I have alot of the buyables; therefore, I'm now trying to get the rare/ex equips that I need.
HOLD ON, someone paid you 30M for sniper 1 for real ? and you happy to keep those overbid money and not return to that poor guy ? f'cking shame on you....

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I didn't try to get in contact with the person?

Also, if I'm buying something over 100k I triple check what I'm biding. I'd understand if he/she saw a really good priced item in a bazaar and wanted to get the item before somebody else did; however, he/she had all the time in the world to input my asking price of 3.3 million.
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
Server: Unicorn
user: idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-02-05 14:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at the sale for the ring. The buyer has 2 transactions on their history. 1 for the purchase of crystals to make their character "active" (ie get rid of the obnoxious "?" next to their name.) The 2nd purchase is for the ring for 30m.

So this either reeks of RMT or
Odin.Kalico said:

Decide for yourself.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-02-05 14:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Idevlboy said:
Look at the sale for the ring. The buyer has 2 transactions on their history. 1 for the purchase of crystals to make their character "active" (ie get rid of the obnoxious "?" next to their name.) The 2nd purchase is for the ring for 30m.

Odin.Kalico said:

Decide for yourself.

olawd, who even cares at this point

if he bought gil he bought gil, who cares

dead game, etc
[+]
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-02-05 14:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

dead game, etc

I honestly dont give a ***if he did or not. But if you do... be man enough to just admit it. At the end of the day i dont give a ***where the money comes from if people are buying the stuff i make. Long as i get my money!
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 14:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Unicorn.Idevlboy said:

Odin.Kalico said:

Decide for yourself.

dead game, etc

On the principle of the matter I'd rather not be considered a gil buyer when I'm not. I agree that the transaction is suspect and I have no way of really rationalizing it.

In any case, let the jealously continue.
[+]
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-02-05 14:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
In any case, let the jealously continue.

Rofl priceless.
[+]
 Seraph.Yuzuchan
user: Yuzuchan
By Seraph.Yuzuchan 2010-02-05 14:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If one were to buy gil, who in their right mind would sacrifice a 3 million gil item? -.- Failed logic is fail.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Server: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-02-05 14:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

x y is x
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-02-05 14:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Yuzuchan said:
If one were to buy gil, who in their right mind would sacrifice a 3 million gil item? -.- Failed logic is fail.

You wouldnt give up 3m to make 27? Hmmm you are right. Fail logic is fail. Thanks
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 14:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pipe down no one is jealous, you couldnt buy the rare/excl gear that I have even with your 30milll.

You do realize you need to need an endgame ls, and actually put the time in that ls to get the gear, gill cant buy you everything. You can buy whatever you want, it wont mean you have the the skill to play those jobs.

[+]
 Seraph.Yuzuchan
user: Yuzuchan
By Seraph.Yuzuchan 2010-02-05 15:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm assuming then that it's a pretty terrible trade off considering other people probably wouldn't have to sacrifice 3 mill to make a buck. /shrugs.
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-05 15:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Pipe down no one is jealous, you couldnt buy the rare/excl gear that I have even with your 30milll.

You do realize you need to need an endgame ls, and actually put the time in that ls to get the gear, gill cant buy you everything. You can buy whatever you want, it wont mean you have the the skill to play those jobs.

You aren't jealous? Right. I posted a message a Seraph server forum asking about sky items on the Seraph server and according to FFXIAH you're on the Fenrir server. This situation at hand doesn't even pertain to you; therefore, the only person that should pipe down is you.

Yes, it really seems logical that I would use the AH to buy gil when there's plenty of methods that will leave no trace. Especially, consindering the selling history of Sniper + 1 rings.

In other words, if I really did buy gil the only thing that could prove it would be my bank records of SE's logs.
[+]
 Hades.Lilg
Server: Hades
user: Lilg
By Hades.Lilg 2010-02-05 15:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Idevlboy said:
Seraph.Yuzuchan said:

You wouldnt give up 3m to make 27? Hmmm you are right. Fail logic is fail. Thanks

People are implying that he sold the sniper ring +1 to himself for 30m so it looks like he as a valid source of gil.
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-05 15:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Fenrir.Dascorp said:

You aren't jealous? Right. I posted a message a Seraph server forum asking about sky items on the Seraph server and according to FFXIAH you're on the Fenrir server. This situation at hand doesn't even pertain to you; therefore, the only person that should pipe down is you.

Yes, it really seems logical that I would use the AH to buy gil when there's plenty of methods that will leave no trace. Especially, consindering the selling history of Sniper 1 rings.

In other words, if I really did buy gil the only thing that could prove it would be my bank records of SE's logs.

I am on seraph, I used to be on fenrir, here is some rare/exl gear that I have, good luck getting it with your 30milll

fort/justice/faith torque
full kirins set
shura body/head/pants
homam head/body/hands
5/5mnk relic af 5/5war relic af, sam relic gloves
mnk/sam/drk af+1 gloves
tomoe/perdu sickle/perdu voulge/naglering/destoryers
justice sword/faith h2h/fort great axe/love polearm

swift belt
heca body/hands/feet
rajas/iota ring
brutal/bushi/hollow earring/boxers mantle