Reporting Advertisements
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-12-04 17:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Krizz, have I ever told you that you're my hero (baby)
Not lately.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-04 17:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Not lately.

You're my hero (baby)
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-04 18:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-04 18:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I read that too quickly and thought you wanted to tell Krizz that you wanted him to have your baby.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-04 18:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
lol I read that too quickly and thought you wanted to tell Krizz that you wanted him to have your baby.
flion can't have babies, he's a*** dumpster only.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-04 18:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

I'm planning to adopt a kid and making them my personal sex slave.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-04 18:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

I'm planning to adopt a kid and making them my personal sex slave.
I wonder how many people have tried to do such a thing....
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-04 18:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-04 18:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I want a chicken strip.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-12-04 18:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We all do... We all do.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-04 20:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Shortnfat said:
I think it's cute that I write to ffxiah@gmail.com about an issue and am suddenly receiving RMT advertisements at that address. Abusing someone's email address by selling it to a third party is considered illegal as outlined by the FCC in the "Can Spam Act" of 2003 Rev. 2008.

Valefor.Shortnfat said:
Your lack of understanding pertaining to the English language is staggering.

I said "...at that address..." meaning MY address was receiving the RMT adverts. If I was receiving those adverts FROM ffxiah, I'd have said they were "FROM" ffxiah. Since I don't condone RMT in any way, I'm not gonna bother posting the URL of the site which would be the same as advertising for them. As far as sorting out "this and that" - I simply sent in every scrap of "this and that" to the FCC.

Actually.... if you had specified that you had written from a particular address, such as, "I wrote to ffxiah@gmail.com about an issue from my work email address..." you would be correct. But since the only email address you referred to is the site's address, "that address" >>> "ffxiah@gmail.com."

And apart from being a total grammar nazi, if you receive services from someone, for free, and are unhappy with those services, it's usually best to be polite about it. And, if you say something, and someone doesn't understand you correctly, just try to clarify it. You might have said, "oh, I meant at MY adrress." That's all. Instead, you went ahead and started insulting people. I am sure you "don't care," but all you really did was make things less pleasant for you than they already are.

So hey, next time, put a little thought into your response. I am willing to bet that you'll get more out of it, people will treat you better, and everything will be generally happier for everyone.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-05 11:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Valefor.Shortnfat said:
I think it's cute that I write to ffxiah@gmail.com about an issue and am suddenly receiving RMT advertisements at that address. Abusing someone's email address by selling it to a third party is considered illegal as outlined by the FCC in the "Can Spam Act" of 2003 Rev. 2008.

Valefor.Shortnfat said:

I said "...at that address..." meaning MY address was receiving the RMT adverts. If I was receiving those adverts FROM ffxiah, I'd have said they were "FROM" ffxiah. Since I don't condone RMT in any way, I'm not gonna bother posting the URL of the site which would be the same as advertising for them. As far as sorting out "this and that" - I simply sent in every scrap of "this and that" to the FCC.

Actually.... if you had specified that you had written from a particular address, such as, "I wrote to ffxiah@gmail.com about an issue from my work email address..." you would be correct. But since the only email address you referred to is the site's address, "that address" >>> "ffxiah@gmail.com."

And apart from being a total grammar nazi, if you receive services from someone, for free, and are unhappy with those services, it's usually best to be polite about it. And, if you say something, and someone doesn't understand you correctly, just try to clarify it. You might have said, "oh, I meant at MY adrress." That's all. Instead, you went ahead and started insulting people. I am sure you "don't care," but all you really did was make things less pleasant for you than they already are.

So hey, next time, put a little thought into your response. I am willing to bet that you'll get more out of it, people will treat you better, and everything will be generally happier for everyone.
it was just welfare trolling anyway so i don't think you should think much of it.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-05 11:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Valefor.Shortnfat said:

Valefor.Shortnfat said:

at =/= from, just sayin'