Philosoraptors - New Social Shell - Looking For Members

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Philosoraptors - New Social Shell - Looking for members
Philosoraptors - New Social Shell - Looking for members
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-28 19:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, fellow Midgardsormians! I am a representative of Save The Raptors (TM) and the politician that spearheaded the Raptors Are People, Too amendment in the country of THE INTARWEB. Raptors have been trying for millions of years to clean their name, which has been soiled by people such as director Steven Spielberg and are proud to announce that they will make the first peace offering to humans by sharing this linkshell in hopes of fostering an era of unending prosperity amongst the two races.

You see, these raptors, they like to talk. More specifically, these raptors like to talk about classy things. Many of them enjoy reading Plato in their spare time.

However, having a deep experience with racism, these raptors understand that just because you may not yet have been exposed to raptors and philosophy before does not mean they should discriminate against you. These raptors are very understanding and wise and would welcome just about anybody into their humble abode.

So if you like raptors and you like talking, please, feel free to let Sectumsempra, Lanisto, or Meganfox if you'd like a pearl. Tell now and get your own free Philosoraptor T-Shirt!
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Lanisto
user: Lanista
By Midgardsormr.Lanisto 2009-12-28 19:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

PS: The shirts really are quite classy.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-29 05:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I love Sectum. You should too, random Midgard inhabitants.
 Unicorn.Rufio
Server: Unicorn
user: Nesaki
By Unicorn.Rufio 2009-12-29 05:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Meganfox
By Midgardsormr.Meganfox 2009-12-29 09:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It is pretty awesome, no?
 Midgardsormr.Tutone
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-12-29 11:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Hello, fellow Midgardsormians! I am a representative of Save The Raptors (TM) and the politician that spearheaded the Raptors Are People, Too amendment in the country of THE INTARWEB. Raptors have been trying for millions of years to clean their name, which has been soiled by people such as director Steven Spielberg and are proud to announce that they will make the first peace offering to humans by sharing this linkshell in hopes of fostering an era of unending prosperity amongst the two races. You see, these raptors, they like to talk. More specifically, these raptors like to talk about classy things. Many of them enjoy reading Plato in their spare time. However, having a deep experience with racism, these raptors understand that just because you may not yet have been exposed to raptors and philosophy before does not mean they should discriminate against you. These raptors are very understanding and wise and would welcome just about anybody into their humble abode. So if you like raptors and you like talking, please, feel free to let Sectumsempra, Lanisto, or Meganfox if you'd like a pearl. Tell now and get your own free Philosoraptor T-Shirt!

ummm What? kinda lost me at Midgardsormians... Right now I run with ElvaansinWonderland, which is a okay dynamis shell, but not to great of a social shell, if you dont mind I would like to see what you all are about (I've never been much of a typer in game due to headsets on 360) but love deep debates.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-29 12:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Tutone
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-12-29 13:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

on a military computer so I cant see the picture you posted
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-01-01 13:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Many raptors would like you to know that they extend their warmest holiday wishes out to the humans and have resolved to work harder to further their cause of integration between our two species.

They also say that they thank you for being considerate enough to spill the bottles of tequila onto the floor in puddles they can lick up as you pass out drunk, as they do not have the lips needed to sip from the bottles themselves.

Happy New Years

~Philosoraptors
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-01-09 15:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for members.

Come now, you can't ::all:: be afraid of dinosaurs.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-01-13 08:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

In their infinite wisdom, the raptors have decided to start attempting to slay savage beasts you may call "Zeni Notorious Monsters" in order to help rid humans of this burden and gain phat lewts in the process. The raptors have decided to start on the path to assassinate the one known as "Tinnin" whom is a bad dinosaur impersonation.

They hope that, if successful, they will quell the fears humans have of dinosaurs by showing that the terrible pest called Tinnin was not, in fact, endorsed by other dinosaurs.

They would also like to say that they would welcome any help and are willing to share phat lewts.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-13 08:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I love Sectum. You should too, random Midgard inhabitants.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 08:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If I were on Midgard, I'd totally join. Your original post has made me realize the error of my ways and never to trust Steven Spielberg ever again. I finally see the light, and you have my support from Cerberus!
 Unicorn.Fosgate
Server: Unicorn
user: Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-01-13 09:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Genius name... genius.
 Midgardsormr.Nishida
user: Nishida
By Midgardsormr.Nishida 2010-01-17 18:58:10