Whos Your Favorite Person On Asura?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Whos your favorite person on Asura?
Whos your favorite person on Asura?
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2009-12-26 23:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Im bored. Sitting here in White town. But my favorite person In Asura Has to be Charzue!!!11

Whos yours!? :D
[+]
 Asura.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2009-12-26 23:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Since most of the posts on this forum seem to deal with this kind of thing, I feel it fit to post this here. I would like to warn you all of this scammer who I had the displeasure of dealing with the other morning--

I was sitting at the table eating a great big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch when this guy comes crashing through my friggin wall...in a boat! There's not even any water near my house so how is this even possible?! This silly lookng man dressed in blue, wearing a hat with the letter "c" on it jumps from the ship and on to my table. He goes on to explain that he is the "Cap'n" of the vessel and was here to explain to me why I was eating the wrong cereal.

I didn't buy what he was selling...I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch...but a part of me always wondered why I love the taste of it! Well, the Cap'n told me he had all the answers and offered to "crunchatize" me. I didn't quite know what that meant, but something told me I could trust the guy. Maybe it was his mustache, or maybe it was that awesome hat...or maybe it was because of the fact his eyebrows and eyes were actually attached to the front of his hat rather than on his face...either way, I took the Cap'n up on his offer and boarded the ship.

Once I got there I was immediately taken aback by the number of children he had on this ship. Either this guy is some kind of child laborer advocate or some kind of pedophile. Before I can ask any questions he puts a bowl of this orange colored cereal in front me and tells me to go for the crunch! I hesistated, but lucky for me a ruckus started brewing in the room adjacent to mine--I heard someone with a boistrous voice shout, "They're GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAT!" The Cap'n left the room, it got very quiet, but suddenly the silence was broken by the sound of gunshots. He returned shortly thereafter, followed by a few other pirate looking fellows, dragging behind them a dead tiger.

The Cap'n stared at me with those weird ginormous eyes, sitting atop his hat...I had no choice but to eat the cereal which was presented to me. I took a spoonful, and the roof of my mouth was immediately irritated by the stupid, jagged little pieces of cereal. I did my best to power through, but a few minutes later, the pieces of cereal were made incredibly soggy by the milk, leaving them a disgusting yellowish-white color, and also with a god awful taste and texture that no one should have to endure. A mighty roar rose up from the ship, and everyone seemed to have broken out with feelings of unbridled enthusiam and glee--like an impromptu victory party. It was at this time I knew I had been scammed.

While I was sitting, trying to recover from that travesty of a breakfast cereal, I overheard their plans to assassinate someone named General Mills...Were they planning to whack the makers of my beloved Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!? Without warning, the Cap'n hoisted me up, loaded me into a canon, and shouted "You and the Cap'n make it happen!" He fired and I suddenly found myself back at my table staring at a box that looked like this.

So the moral of this story is, don't trust this guy. I still don't know why I love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and this so called "cereal" of his has left the roof of my mouth torn up beyond repair. Never trust anyone who has a hat for a face either...I guess I learned the hard way =/...

[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-12-26 23:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

korpg!

edit: wait, what ?
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-26 23:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy.
 Asura.Envious
user: Stewie
By Asura.Envious 2009-12-26 23:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Mudkipz
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-12-26 23:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My sister is Sosui on Asura so Im forced to <3 her uber gimp self
[+]
 Asura.Hit
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-27 12:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol </3 Pouchan..

My favorite person is Angelita.
[+]
By ararita 2009-12-27 12:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Kahlann....a real cool lady..and tho i'm str8 really hot chick too..right guys?
[+]
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2009-12-27 14:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

For me it'd have to be the only person I've been able to rely on: Solara.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
Server: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2009-12-27 14:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my favorite (although i have many, and he doesn't play anymore now) is Iccarus.

I have so many friends i miss, wish i could name them all :)
[+]
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-12-27 14:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shambo is winning my favorite atm for that cute avi. :D

Also I guesssss I like Ludoggy.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2009-12-27 14:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

loooool. now it has changed to cottontail <3
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-27 14:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
Ludoggy.
Hades.Cheyne said:
I like Ludoggy.
I'm popular!
[+]
By semimmortal 2009-12-27 14:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shambo said:
Since most of the posts on this forum seem to deal with this kind of thing, I feel it fit to post this here. I would like to warn you all of this scammer who I had the displeasure of dealing with the other morning--

I was sitting at the table eating a great big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch when this guy comes crashing through my friggin wall...in a boat! There's not even any water near my house so how is this even possible?! This silly lookng man dressed in blue, wearing a hat with the letter "c" on it jumps from the ship and on to my table. He goes on to explain that he is the "Cap'n" of the vessel and was here to explain to me why I was eating the wrong cereal.

I didn't buy what he was selling...I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch...but a part of me always wondered why I love the taste of it! Well, the Cap'n told me he had all the answers and offered to "crunchatize" me. I didn't quite know what that meant, but something told me I could trust the guy. Maybe it was his mustache, or maybe it was that awesome hat...or maybe it was because of the fact his eyebrows and eyes were actually attached to the front of his hat rather than on his face...either way, I took the Cap'n up on his offer and boarded the ship.

Once I got there I was immediately taken aback by the number of children he had on this ship. Either this guy is some kind of child laborer advocate or some kind of pedophile. Before I can ask any questions he puts a bowl of this orange colored cereal in front me and tells me to go for the crunch! I hesistated, but lucky for me a ruckus started brewing in the room adjacent to mine--I heard someone with a boistrous voice shout, "They're GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAT!" The Cap'n left the room, it got very quiet, but suddenly the silence was broken by the sound of gunshots. He returned shortly thereafter, followed by a few other pirate looking fellows, dragging behind them a dead tiger.

The Cap'n stared at me with those weird ginormous eyes, sitting atop his hat...I had no choice but to eat the cereal which was presented to me. I took a spoonful, and the roof of my mouth was immediately irritated by the stupid, jagged little pieces of cereal. I did my best to power through, but a few minutes later, the pieces of cereal were made incredibly soggy by the milk, leaving them a disgusting yellowish-white color, and also with a god awful taste and texture that no one should have to endure. A mighty roar rose up from the ship, and everyone seemed to have broken out with feelings of unbridled enthusiam and glee--like an impromptu victory party. It was at this time I knew I had been scammed.

While I was sitting, trying to recover from that travesty of a breakfast cereal, I overheard their plans to assassinate someone named General Mills...Were they planning to whack the makers of my beloved Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!? Without warning, the Cap'n hoisted me up, loaded me into a canon, and shouted "You and the Cap'n make it happen!" He fired and I suddenly found myself back at my table staring at a box that looked like this.

So the moral of this story is, don't trust this guy. I still don't know why I love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and this so called "cereal" of his has left the roof of my mouth torn up beyond repair. Never trust anyone who has a hat for a face either...I guess I learned the hard way =/...
Holy ***I loled.
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
Server: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2009-12-27 14:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say ludoggy and korpg are among my faves (although i have not spoken with them before i transferred)

they're very outgoing and i like some of their opinions depending on the situation
 Asura.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2009-12-27 15:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Cheyne said:
Shambo is winning my favorite atm for that cute avi. :D Also I guesssss I like Ludoggy.

Tank you :D
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-27 19:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a list of people I like to be honest.

Strlfer, although I believe he quit, haven't talked to him for a long *** time.
Ludoggy cause he is a spoon.
Mathus cause he is a fair leader who loves to give me ***.
Lorraine cause she gives me ***also.
Slamm cause he is a Brit who gives me ***.
Sebast cause he is a Canadian who gives me ***.
Kilian cause he is in the Army who is stationed near where I was at in Japan.
Melquadies cause he is Kil's brother who gives me ***
Slow cause he is the best god damn BST in the world, and he gives me ***too.
Tiamo cause she gives me ***from time to time.
Morbidangel cause he makes it a point to give me ***.
Seralonde cause who gives me ***on Ventrilo.
Dwindlin cause he gives me Medical info ***, and we love to talk about /random ***like the meaning of life and how good Pancake sandwiches would taste.
Ellinaa cause she would just /poke ***at me.
Joslyn cause she is hot.
Dragazaur cause he gives me the most ***out of everyone.
Aoru cause she gives the second most ***out of everyone.
Yotevol cause he gives me ***to do sometimes when he needs help on Saturday.
Melee and Meshel cause they double-team and give me ***at the same time.
Redemptress cause she gives me ***on occasion.
Featherwind and Marakesh cause they have given me ***for a long time now.

Yeah, they are my favorite people on Asura. Missed a few names though, cause this is all from the top of my head. I probably only hit about 40% of the actual list to be honest.
 Diabolos.Shanel
Server: Diabolos
user: Shanel
By Diabolos.Shanel 2009-12-27 19:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shambo,, best story ever,, so sad,, yet funny ^^b
 Asura.Twotones
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Twotones 2009-12-27 19:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to say Floorboss.
[+]
 Asura.Floorboss
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2009-12-27 19:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

o.0 well back at you Twotones
 Asura.Cyssero
user: Miliani85
By Asura.Cyssero 2009-12-27 19:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite person on Asura is Cyssero, that guy helps me out all the time when I need it, can't say enough about that guy.
 Asura.Valentino
user: Valentino
By Asura.Valentino 2009-12-27 20:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't play anymore but when i did it was definitely Laufobian. He has to be the nicest and most generous guy i have met in any game; including the merchant in Resident Evil 4
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-12-27 20:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ludoggy.
Hades.Cheyne said:
I like Ludoggy.
I'm popular!
Shut up Original Lu. No one like a bragger >.>
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-27 20:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I change my vote to Luelle.
[+]
 Asura.Lordgenbu
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-12-27 20:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Turbofox
Slamm
Targus
Maclax
Tagg
Barthalomew

A couple of others!
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-12-28 08:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Futchy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-28 08:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I change my vote to Luelle.
I lol'd.

I'm going to go with Luelle since Ludoggy likes to spam on MSN.
 Asura.Aust
user: Aust101
By Asura.Aust 2009-12-28 09:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Sham.

Anyways, my fav person on Asura, of all time, has already had his name on here twice.

Slamm is probably the greatest player of FFXI :p
He is a true friend, and the most impressive player I've had the pleasure of meeting. And I promise you that anyone who knows him will says the same.

"What a badass"

Another player I respect and miss becase she is gone was Sharin, if anyone remembers her. If it wasn't foe her I wouldn't know anything and probably would of quit lol.

I have a ton of others I like just as much bot not gonna make a big post like Shambo :p
[+]
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13