users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Rare/ex items
Rare/ex items
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-11-28 03:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Rare/Ex items are in the database already because I can do a search and pull them up. Is there a way to add them into the Power search or the browse function? This is the only site I can access from work and it would be nice if I could see what's out there even if it's not AHable.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-28 06:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

r/e items are already included in the search function, I assume you're talking about all the new items from the previous update? In fact, even all the gear from the last update can be found through power search... soooo... what's the problem? <_<

Edit: everything is in power search, but only AH-able items are in browse, is that what you're after?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-28 07:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The new items however won't be options in the autocomplete when you are typing in for quick search. Also don't think the newere campaign stuff is there either
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-11-28 07:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
Edit: everything is in power search, but only AH-able items are in browse, is that what you're after?

think this was what he was after.. me too. even if it was in a seperate section under browse. like a "rare/ex" tick button to show or not show would be awesome.
 Pandemonium.Nalien
Server: Pandemonium
user: juro
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2009-11-28 09:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, FFXI Wiki sucks *** for browsing for say barfire gear
 Pandemonium.Naten
user: Naten
By Pandemonium.Naten 2009-11-28 09:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Nal
[+]
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2009-11-28 10:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you doing here , don't you have some whiny threads to make about how you Izildur bots
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-28 11:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Erm, there's a linky on your left for the new items out since the Nov. 9 Update, if that's what you're looking for?
 Pandemonium.Nalien
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2009-11-28 13:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

No that's not it.

This isn't about browsing new items, it's about being able to browse exclusive items as well.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-12-05 01:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya, basically you can hit the browse button and look at all of the daggers on the AH. Then you can see what the better dagger is for dps, etc. However you are missing out on rare/ex items that might be out there. It would be nice for when you are looking for something and don't know what's out there or what the name is. Like say you just start leveling cor and want to find out what possible gear you can have with AGI on it. You want to know about rare/ex as well as AH items.