Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » UK/EU Ls recruiting
UK/EU Ls recruiting
By Lilsnow 2023-08-27 14:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried yelling in game with little luck so will post here.

I run a (mostly) UK/EU event linkshell on Asura. We do have some NA people as our times suit their schedule. As a group we run Omen (monday) and Dynamis (wed/sun) at 7pm bst. We don't have set times for events like odyssey and sortie but we have a group discord that people use to organise these with each other and use discord during event times for discussion. We're a fairly well geared group and have no issue clearing wave 3 dynamis so are looking for people at a similar level ability / gear wise.

We have a relatively decent turn out at events (can vary between 12-18) but could benefit from additional players. Let me know if you're interest either on here or you can message me in game (Character is Lilsnow) or send a tell to one of the other leaders (Crazylilmidget, Nononjakuz, Broomy or Hovann). We like our members to have some versatility in their roles so that people don't get stuck on the same jobs all the time so would be nice to have some of the following jobs (WHM, GEO, RDM, BRD, COR, Tank) and not just DD jobs.
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-09-04 03:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lilsnow said: »
Tried yelling in game with little luck so will post here.

I run a (mostly) UK/EU event linkshell on Asura. We do have some NA people as our times suit their schedule. As a group we run Omen (monday) and Dynamis (wed/sun) at 7pm bst. We don't have set times for events like odyssey and sortie but we have a group discord that people use to organise these with each other and use discord during event times for discussion. We're a fairly well geared group and have no issue clearing wave 3 dynamis so are looking for people at a similar level ability / gear wise.

We have a relatively decent turn out at events (can vary between 12-18) but could benefit from additional players. Let me know if you're interest either on here or you can message me in game (Character is Lilsnow) or send a tell to one of the other leaders (Crazylilmidget, Nononjakuz, Broomy or Hovann). We like our members to have some versatility in their roles so that people don't get stuck on the same jobs all the time so would be nice to have some of the following jobs (WHM, GEO, RDM, BRD, COR, Tank) and not just DD jobs.

I Have a great RDM M50 as well but i haven't played in a couple of months but am mostly interested in Sortie and i can still do w/e event u want me in, I WILL hit u up later today, after i fix my pol been playing shitty p server eden lately hope my macros are still intact after repair, and i do have all Tank jobs except pup.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By Lilsnow 2023-10-14 05:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking for more members. All roles.