Forum » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » astral burn prty
astral burn prty
 Seraph.Drakelth
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2009-10-13 17:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I am looking to buy a Spot as a leach in a astral burn party. I am looking to finish some of those pesky sub jobs that i don't have the will to level like Dnc, Sch and Drk. SO if you are interested in selling me a Spot let me know thank you. You can PM here or send me a tell on Drakelth.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Ondaraknes
By Seraph.Ondaraknes 2009-11-15 17:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you also just posted inquiring about 'camping big nm's' or obtaining a HNM shell. I think it's probably a bad idea to post looking for astral flow burns since it shows you will have gimp skills... so one of these 2 is going to bite you in the ***... :/
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
Server: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2009-11-15 17:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to camp big nm with my gimp skills lol, just quit the game now and save everyone the headache.
[+]
 Cerberus.Seether
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Seether 2009-11-22 19:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Skill up is so hard to do... Astral flow partys are no worse then people lvling via synch partys... It is still 50x quicker to lvl a job to 75 thru a flow party setup and skill up to cap then the old method. The only people that don't like astral flow partys are either jealous or just plain stupid cuz there is no faster way to lvl.
[+]
 Seraph.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2009-11-24 03:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Even farming the gil to pay for 1 its still a lot faster. I can make 100K or so in like 2 hours, if i realy want to. Or i can get a smn burn for 20K+ a hour. That it about 2-3 levels till 60+.

Assuming your getting 20K a hour. So spend 2 hours farming and 1 hour waiting for there to be enough pulls, or 5 hours making a party getting to camp and then grinding a job i don't even want to level. In my humble opinion, the game is to have fun and play it the way you want to.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-24 04:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Seether said:
Skill up is so hard to do... Astral flow partys are no worse then people lvling via synch partys... It is still 50x quicker to lvl a job to 75 thru a flow party setup and skill up to cap then the old method. The only people that don't like astral flow partys are either jealous or just plain stupid cuz there is no faster way to lvl.

I feel I got dumber by reading your post, level sync doesnt in anyway gimp skills as badly as afb's do unless you're dumb enough to go lv10-75 in dunes and still your skill will end up higher than a lv10 skilled job.

I'm pro-afb to an extent and do afb's so I are not jealous and I are not stupid enough to convince myself that even though afb's are the fastest to 75 they don't gimp skills dramatically. The only people to defend it so lamely are people that can't level any other way and get butthurt when someone says something of afb. Also, Matt's Caps are lame, Maat's Caps aren't.
 Seraph.Bulleta
user: Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-11-25 15:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading his post did not make you feel dumb. The problem is... You're ???ing dumb!

How does AFB gimp skills any worste than a level sync party? Isn't an AFB a level sync party? Or am I badly mistaken..
 Seraph.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Seraph.Aena 2009-11-25 15:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was intended to mean that the Korroloka people are usually syncing "optimally" at level 10 rather than 35-41 (usually at the lowest, unless someone really likes Qufim)... It's like only syncing 10-12 in Valkurm until you hit 75, like Moldtech said.
How many skill levels' difference is 35 job levels?
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-11-25 15:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

20k for a burn party? I'd rather make my own even though that's cheap compared to what I've seen people spend.