Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Linking Guildwork to FFXIAH
Linking Guildwork to FFXIAH
By Bongs 2017-11-30 12:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently having trouble trying to link these two together.

Returning player - but its still showing gear from 4+ years ago (however the AH transaction history is fine). I know LSC has died. I've downloaded Windower4 and installed the guildwork plugin, what now?

I've been googling it for over an hour and it's driving me crazy lol, I think you have to put a guildwork token somwehre between the two but I can't find anywhere for it on the guildwork site to link them... Can someone please help?
By fillerbunny9 2017-11-30 12:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

you need to type "/gw login email password" where email and password are your guildwork login credentials.

edit: your mentioning the token reminded me that there is some info on the Account page for you here at the bottom that you need to give to guildwork when asked.
By Bongs 2017-11-30 12:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
you need to type "/gw login email password" where email and password are your guildwork login credentials.

edit: your mentioning the token reminded me that there is some info on the Account page for you here at the bottom that you need to give to guildwork when asked.

Thx for the reply. Yeah I've done that in game, the issue I'm having is FFXIAH talking with guildwork.

There is a token on ffxiah which I have copied, I just have no idea where to paste it on gw to get these two talking (if that makes sense). Gw doesn't ask me to input it and I can't find anywhere on my profile where to paste it.
By Bongs 2017-11-30 12:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind guys, I think it's linked it now, still thinks I'm a lvl 80 nin/dnc when I'm a 99 thf wearing thf gear haha but the majority has updated.

I got confused because I thought you had to copy and paste a code between gw and ffxiah, but it appears to do it automatically, f**k knows how. Cheers.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2017-11-30 14:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if it is linked and since it has been a while use /gw flush to upload your info to GW.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1465 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-04 15:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if flushing would help.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear