Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-15 11:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
Asura.Azagarth said: »
I am sure its happening again somehow. The unreal # of HQ's this last 2 weeks is no coincidence unless a shield was really made and it actually makes a big difference.

Most goldsmithing HQ's have dropped 50%+, cloth a few select high tier also, adhemar markets down 33%+, etc. All of these crafts are double the loss now for its HQ tier. Aka 0 profit to be made, even if the shield does double HQ rates that means break even at best which no crafter would do in this market. Heck I had some stuff I made the week before update which if I sold now would be a loss for me and i was lucky on the HQ rate when I made them.

It's still around... There is no way some people are still able to HQ some of the stuff they've been HQing at the rate in which they are. Just google the people and various names selling, "Mache Earring/+1, Varar Ring/+1, Stikini Ring/+1, and follow their names around on FFXIAH.com and you'll see who they are. I'd start posting names but they aren't allowed on FFXIAH so I can only give that much. It's stupid easy to notice who they are which is why it's obvious SE knows about this and either can't fix, or won't fix for some unknown reason, and now they are about to introduce a shield which will only enable more HQ's to be pumped out. Some of these same people are spam purchasing the new spheres as well for the new shield. So be ready for it to only get worse! Sad day.
They could say the same about you easily with the higher tier gear you're HQing but people don't assume immediately. If you're reffering to wooll on Odin completely incorrect. I was on my gold mule skilling up and I saw it first hand. That shield is broken 12 HQs with that monk/pup earring out geez maybe 30? I examined since he was crafting in goldsmithing guild. The final shieldis broken period.
 Asura.Azagarth
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-10-15 13:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

that would explain it easily then on asura, im sure he transferred a mule with ton because one day to the next ALL hq gold synths dropped 50%

I am seeing the same stuff with cloth now too....