Carpenters' Stall and Synergy
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-10-10 15:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

So I've been looking into ways to improve my Woodworking skill past 110, and I came across an furnishing called "Carpenter's Stall" that increases WW skill +5. The only problem is that it requires synergy, and I do not have synergy. I don't know how Synergy operates. The proceeds is especially confusing since it seems to require an exlusive item as a mat. Link: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Carpntr._Stall
Is it someonehow possible for someone with Synergy, outside of myself, to create the stall for me if I have the mats? Even the exclusive one? If so, how? If not, do I need to level up synergy to get the stall?

Thank you,
Senaki
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2017-10-10 15:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You just need to party with the other guy. Claim a furnace and put in your stuff. Remember to stock the furnace and the other guy can do the work for you.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-10-10 16:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You can make a stall with zero synergy skill.

Spam the ***out of feed, just keep going. when not debuffed *depending on the debuff, (if you can't find someone to help).
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-10-10 16:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

While you could potentially do it solo with 0 skill, it will be really painful to get to the 99 element without the furnace blowing up or having to lower impurity literally every other feed. Get the guy with synergy to team up and complete the synergy then you can claim the item
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-10-10 17:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

honestly, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone with synergy willing to help you out for the right tip. I know I often will do stalls for 200k, and I'm probably kind of high in terms of time spent/cost, but not in terms of value/cost.

Like said earlier, remember that it uses YOUR fewell because you have claim on the furnace. So talk to the NPC near the furnaces and cap your fewell before asking someone to help you.
By clearlyamule 2017-10-10 19:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

One problem you might run into is well synergy is the craft that very few will level AND admit to having done so. This is partly because most people even those who craft refuse to even try despite it being really easy or just not wanting to do it on yet another mule for 1 item and then once word gets out getting spammed by everyone and there mother. So yeah shout for someone to help but might as well level it while shouting if it's taking awhile... it's really easy and you don't have to actually use any material other than the fewell
By fillerbunny9 2017-10-10 21:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

just spam the element with 0 skill. it will probably take you a few tries, but I just made Boneworker's, Weaver's, and Tanner's Stalls on my mules that all had 0 synergy.
[+]
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-10-10 21:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
One problem you might run into is well synergy is the craft that very few will level AND admit to having done so. This is partly because most people even those who craft refuse to even try despite it being really easy or just not wanting to do it on yet another mule for 1 item and then once word gets out getting spammed by everyone and there mother. So yeah shout for someone to help but might as well level it while shouting if it's taking awhile... it's really easy and you don't have to actually use any material other than the fewell

Very true, I did 0-80 in like 3 days and it's basically free (especially if you craft your own fewell which requires only 35 alchemy and all mats you can buy from npc). I never use it as there aren't really good profit items (avatar rings+1 I guess if you farm mats) but it's helpful to have.