Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100
By fonewear 2017-10-22 07:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Yeah, so we are calling the family members liars, based on nothing. Questioning the widow too. How nice. Meanwhile Trump still hasn't offered any proof that he claims to have, but don't let that stop your deflections from yet another self inflicted scandal that he is keeping alive.

If this woman was offended they can impeach Trump right ?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-22 07:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a matter of who to trust more. Some unknown woman that I've never heard of. Or the President. I'll trust the President till proven otherwise.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2017-10-22 08:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Never underestimate the Democrats ability to overplay a losing hand. Just sit back and enjoy this one.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-22 09:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Never underestimate the Democrats ability to overplay a losing hand. Just sit back and enjoy this one.

365 days almost Trump not impeached...maybe tomorrow !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-22 09:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the Cubs win the world series yet ?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-22 10:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, bold and italics don't mean anything. Never have.
Of course they do!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-22 13:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

My daily routine:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-22 16:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's one that king will understand WAY better than we to.

Republicans Consider Sharp Cut in 401(k) Contribution Limits
NY Times

Its about the forthcoming tax bill. They want to tax your money now not later.
By Nausi 2017-10-22 19:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Nausi said: »
Pleebs actually thinks trump called her up to be offensive?
Can you guys, for once, stop making up other people's opinions?
(purposely ignores the fact is was asked as a question)

(complains he is misunderstood)
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-10-22 19:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
crimsondragon said: »
So are we calling the family liars, now?

Nothing of the sort. We are calling he News networks liars for literally making up a news story and passing it off as fact. It must suck to be wrong all the time, having to watch the President be proven right over and over.

fun times.

In this case they are reporting what the widow and the congresswoman said so it wouldnt qualify as the news being liars.

Cant say if Trump is right or wrong, but if he has proof he could just show it and be done with all this pointless crap.

Also Trump has been caught lying countless times since he is president so I wouldnt use him as a credible news source.

Regurgitating an already established lie perpetrated by the media and pushed by its mindless followers.

The question here is, if you believe that lie the media literally fabricated to make The President look bad. How many other fabricated lies do you believe to make you think The President has been caught lying countless times?

You are the one posting non-credible information and trying to pass it off as fact.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-22 20:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The news is that they felt offended not that Trump actually said something offensive.

As other phone calls have been published at his point, Trumps calls are entirely appropriate. Unfortunately, libs wont pass on an opportunity to once again make ***up.

Sad!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-22 21:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

NY Times

First freaking paragraph:

Quote:
House Republicans are considering a plan to sharply reduce the amount of income American workers can save in tax-deferred retirement accounts as part of a broad effort to rewrite the tax code, according to lobbyists, tax consultants and congressional Democrats.

Yes, let's ask everyone except the House Republicans what the House Republicans want to do with 401(k) plans.

Start of the second paragraph:

Quote:
It is unclear...

OF course it's unclear if you don't ask the people writing the law! This is the same people who constantly state that they have to pass the bill before they can read it! No wonder the liberals/democrats are a mindless bunch of lemmings, their leaders are also a mindless bunch of lemmings.

Here's a thought: Why not let the House Republicans actually propose on the tax bill before you speculate what's in it. Then, you can debate what's in it, instead of debating what could be in it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-23 09:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bottom line for me is I have no reason to believe the woman. I haven't heard a tape proving her right or wrong. Why would the President purposely offend her ? Maybe he did offend her but I doubt it was on purpose.
By fonewear 2017-10-23 09:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
My daily routine:

At my brother's wedding I drank for about 12 hours straight. Corona beers with no food...never again !
By fonewear 2017-10-23 09:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Notice also the orange juice he drank is what kept him healthy. So you can do coke and scotch etc. Just mix in some oj !
By fonewear 2017-10-23 09:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-23 09:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

unfortunately he became the picture of dorian gray while... his much admired alter ego is still running amok and having fun in vegas in the pages of his books... he became an endlessly bitching cantankerous crotchety old ***.... which seems hauntingly familiar for some reason... and now to spin it into the realm of politics with his platform when he ran for sheriff

"Rip up all city streets with jackhammers" and "sod the streets at once.... All public movement would be by foot and a fleet of bicycles, maintained by the city police force."
"Change the name 'Aspen', by public referendum, to 'Fat City'. This would prevent greedheads, land-rapers and other human jackals from capitalizing on the name 'Aspen'.... These swine should be ***, broken, and driven across the land."
"Drug Sales must be controlled. My first act as Sheriff will be to install, on the courthouse lawn, a bastinado platform and a set of stocks in order to punish dishonest dope dealers in a proper public fashion. Each year these dealers cheat millions of people out of millions of dollars.... it will be the general philosophy of the Sheriff’s office that no drug worth taking should be sold for money."[1]
"Hunting and fishing should be forbidden to all non-residents, with the exception of those who can obtain the signed endorsement of a resident- who will then be legally responsible for any violation or abuse committed by the non-resident he has ‘signed for’…. By this approach-making hundreds or even thousands of individuals personally responsible for protecting the animals, fish and birds who live here-we would create a sort of de facto game preserve, without the harsh restrictions that will necessarily be forced on us if these blood-thirsty geeks keep swarming in here each autumn to shoot everything they see."
"The Sheriff and his Deputies should never be armed in public. Every urban riot, shoot-out and blood-bath (involving guns) in recent memory has been set off by some trigger-happy cop in a fear frenzy."
"It will be the policy of the Sheriff’s office savagely to harass all those engaged in any form of land-rape."[2]
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-23 09:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm shocked he lived to 67 to be honest. His brain was probably fried at 40. And he was just your crazy uncle by that point.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-23 10:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm shocked he lived to 67 to be honest. His brain was probably fried at 40. And he was just your crazy uncle by that point.

according to Jann Wenner his brain quit working when he was 37 ... which I tend to agree with.

if you read 'the curse of lono' which he wrote at 53...he has good ideas... but he can't hold it together long enough to reach a satisfactory ending
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-23 10:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bottom line for me is I have no reason to believe the woman. I haven't heard a tape proving her right or wrong. Why would the President purposely offend her ? Maybe he did offend her but I doubt it was on purpose.
If he did it was not on purpose. He saves the on purpose offending for those he imagines have offended him.

I leave out the violence and insanity parts.

At my brother's wedding I drank for about 12 hours straight. Corona beers with no food...never again !
Always eat when you drink. Little is worse than dry heaves while drunk.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-23 10:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of people cracking up under the pressure....

are we still a go for kanye west 2020... or did the trip to the nuthouse move the whole thing to the back burner
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-23 10:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

NY Times

First freaking paragraph:

Quote:
House Republicans are considering a plan to sharply reduce the amount of income American workers can save in tax-deferred retirement accounts as part of a broad effort to rewrite the tax code, according to lobbyists, tax consultants and congressional Democrats.

Yes, let's ask everyone except the House Republicans what the House Republicans want to do with 401(k) plans.

Start of the second paragraph:

Quote:
It is unclear...

OF course it's unclear if you don't ask the people writing the law! This is the same people who constantly state that they have to pass the bill before they can read it! No wonder the liberals/democrats are a mindless bunch of lemmings, their leaders are also a mindless bunch of lemmings.

Here's a thought: Why not let the House Republicans actually propose on the tax bill before you speculate what's in it. Then, you can debate what's in it, instead of debating what could be in it.

Thats how one kind of “facts I don't like” works. Legitimize the narrative you want by reporting rumor as fact with salacious headlines.

Secondly, avoid rwporting with any intensity that the tax cut would given the average family 4000 more dollars a year to manage.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-23 11:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

they got what they were fishing for... trump tweeted about it

rope a dope

those boys at pwc know what they're doing.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-23 11:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwc?

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-23 11:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Pwc?

pricewaterhousecoopers pwc.com

notice the only person quoted in the article...

Shifting revenue by lowering 401(k) limits “raises money early, but loses money late, and that’s exactly the opposite of what you want in a reconciliation bill,” said Rohit Kumar, a former Senate aide who leads the tax policy services practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers, an accounting firm, in Washington.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-23 12:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
speaking of people cracking up under the pressure....

are we still a go for kanye west 2020... or did the trip to the nuthouse move the whole thing to the back burner

We just have to keep him sedated till 2020.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-23 12:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So are we calling the family liars, now?

Nothing of the sort. We are calling he News networks liars for literally making up a news story and passing it off as fact. It must suck to be wrong all the time, having to watch the President be proven right over and over.

fun times.

In this case they are reporting what the widow and the congresswoman said so it wouldnt qualify as the news being liars.

Cant say if Trump is right or wrong, but if he has proof he could just show it and be done with all this pointless crap.

Also Trump has been caught lying countless times since he is president so I wouldnt use him as a credible news source.

Regurgitating an already established lie perpetrated by the media and pushed by its mindless followers.

The question here is, if you believe that lie the media literally fabricated to make The President look bad. How many other fabricated lies do you believe to make you think The President has been caught lying countless times?

You are the one posting non-credible information and trying to pass it off as fact.

I think you didn't read what I wrote and just kept going with your delusional rant.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 98 99 100